P.V

Mar 31, 2020
1. Work on Summer with Mia ACT4
(We will start working on ACT4 and a new version will start coming out once ACT1, 2 & 3 are ported to Ren'Py.)

Now that ACT3 is complete, we will start working on the Ren'Py port of ACT1, 2 & 3
One act will be released per month.
So, this whole process will take around 3 months. This will be hard. A lot of story will have to be rewritten to fit Ren'Py since you can't just walk around like in RPGM. Also, we will have to re-render all the images from ACT1 and 2 of the game which is 2594 images converted from 720p to 1080p + updates to the poses, expressions and backgrounds in all the images.

Our reasoning behind the LwM port to Ren'Py:
Stability!
Currently the game crashes because of poor optimization in RPGM (Hell, it even crashes on our work stations with i7 8700k, 64GB RAM, 2x1080ti sometimes)
We have searched for a solution, but it seems like there is none except changing the engine.

Time we need to develop ACT4
Some of you commented that we should not Port ACT1, 2 & 3 and start working on ACT4 ASAP. But, this is not possible since we want to bring SwM to a new level of quality.
Let me elaborate:
Act4 will feature new/updated characters, new/updated locations and other important optimizations that we have not been able to do since the start of ACT2. While porting the game, some team members will start working on ACT4 immediately so they will have 3 months to write the story and do the necessary preparations for ACT4 (I can't say too much because of spoilers). This, we believe, will bring you the best ACT of the game that you have seen so far.

Best regards,
Inceton games team
Hey dev, when will we see act 4???

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't wait to see act 4
1. no need to dblpost.
2. you can edit your posts.
3. no need to ask same thing on 2 posts.
4. as of when swm 2 is finished it's either late this year or 1st quarter of next year.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I want to play this game but I don't like sad endings :( Is this game has a sad ending?
Not sad as in anyone dying or anything. Just a somewhat emotionally dramatic cliffhanger before SW2 is released, hopefully by the end of this year 2020.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Hey, I've just finished playing this game. though this game is problematic at times but still it is worth playing since its sequel is already about to come and writer assured that MC won't be an asshole in the sequel. Anyways here are my observations. If you are okay with all these then you can play.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall i say you should definitely give it a try. Don't try side stories since it is full of NTR and are non canon anyways.
A lot of this game sound like sharing cuckery and sloppy seconds to me guess that is me out shame game looked good. The renders look god damn amazing.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A lot of this game sound like sharing cuckery and sloppy seconds to me guess that is me out shame game looked good. The renders look god damn amazing.
not that much sharing (mostly it's just bjs and mc isn't getting cucked.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I want to play this game but I don't like sad endings :( Is this game has a sad ending?
I will try not to spoil but let me say so. I played it in one go. After all what happend in the game (in the way i played it) it was just really emotional what happen in the End. And that is why i sayed "Sad Ending" .
But totally its worth playing.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Another update they just posted.

View attachment 849675

Update on EoL and SwM
EoL S2E2 should be released today or tomorrow. (Depends on how many bugs we will need to fix.) Yaaay! It will be another big update.

In the picture above (click on it to see it full screen) you can see a new character from SwM2. We are making good progress on the renders and are real happy with how the renders are turning out. Hope you like it too.
It's Grace, the auntie. Her name features in the image name when you download it, at least from Patreon.

I hope my beloved little pink-haired minx Emma will still be there... Her only crime is her unique talent in giving a little push and shove when needed, it's not as if she were ISIS.
Hmmm, i hope this Auntie not a slut/whore/bitch or whatever as in most incest games in general.
And can't wait to meet my Mia:giggle:

Dec 9, 2017
My lazy ass took a while, gallery mod for Act 1-2 are here!
SwM Version: Final Content Update (Most likely will not work on previous versions, so use the latest one).
Make the most of the galleries by keeping NTR ON, else some scenes in the gallery won't give you any scenes.
Finally suggestions are still welcome! Mod looks pretty ugly, but it works, so it looks good to me :LOL:
Installation: copy game folder to your SwM folder (where the .exe is)

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
My lazy ass took a while, gallery mod for Act 1-2 are here!
SwM Version: Final Content Update (Most likely will not work on previous versions, so use the latest one).
Make the most of the galleries by keeping NTR ON, else some scenes in the gallery won't give you any scenes.
Finally suggestions are still welcome! Mod looks pretty ugly, but it works, so it looks good to me :LOL:
Installation: copy game folder to your SwM folder (where the .exe is)
where is the NTR switch for gallery?

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes