cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
At starting of game they ask some input....
I not sure what are they asking ....
Can anyone help
1st it asks name of main char, then asks his relationship to mia and then her relationship to mc and then asks what older woman and older guy are to mc and mia.

Reactions: AbhishekD879

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Why does this game not have a scene viewer/replay? Pretty much all other games do, but not this one....Wth? Great game, but I am perplexed at there not being a scene replay.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why does this game not have a scene viewer/replay? Pretty much all other games do, but not this one....Wth? Great game, but I am perplexed at there not being a scene replay.
will be added later and in the meantime there's unofficial scene gallery (i think).

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
TBH I'm not much of a scene Gallery guy. The way I roll is when I see a Sex Scene coming up I immediately hit Save. Rempy gave us 9 pages of save slots, you're damn right I'm gonna use a lot of them

On the other hand I agree that this does not have it. A bit strange & unusual

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well more than 9 pages, most i have seen is 250+ saves on other game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The amount of stupid questions on this forum is reaching a new high. Literarily the two comments above yours are talking about Summer with Mia 2. How is it even possible for you to ask this? I get it that you didn't read the last 3 pages but the last comment? Come on...
not rly new level, seen same questions on other games and quite often multiple times on same page as answer was given.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
I finished the game. I literally am crying right now. Commotion. Hoped a better end, but Mia Is in love with the MC, that's why She left. I'm looking forward to the sequel. I hoped a threesome with Mom and Mia. I'm Sorry for Mia. I like the relationship beetween MC and mom but I'm sorry for mia and I hoped in a better end for example a threesome. See you for chapter two!

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
The amount of stupid questions on this forum is reaching a new high. Literarily the two comments above yours are talking about Summer with Mia 2. How is it even possible for you to ask this? I get it that you didn't read the last 3 pages but the last comment? Come on...
Any ETA of the sequel ? Also, friendly reminder: I'm waiting all fo your games at Steam :)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Summer with Mia 2 (edit thanks Ace) 90% complete. Maybe end of the month?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes