cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
most ntr can be avoided by turning ntr off. some ntrs are crucial for plot.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Here's a dime for your troubles, my poor man.

In the quicksaves section, first is beginning of Act III, second is completed VN. I guess you want these to be able to speed through the story? There are sandbox choices in the beginning and password requirements which won't allow you to do that (search this thread to find them out), but soon after starting Act III you can just wizz through to the end.

NTR enabled btw.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hans6

May 12, 2020
While I understand that this game was built around incest, I’d like to try this game with it being as incest-less as possible (as I’m not into that). I answered the questions of what Mia etc. are to the MC with «Friend», hoping the game would know how to handle that, but now everyone is just named Friend

So I guess there’s no way completely around it. I’m leaning towards making Mia the MCs step-sister or cousin, and the parents as either Aunt and Uncle, or Dad and Step-Mom (or the other way around). Any suggestions from those playing the game would be most welcome!

• Angry
Reactions: VictorDoUrden

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I guess there’s no way completely around it. I’m leaning towards making Mia the MCs step-sister or cousin, and the parents as either Aunt and Uncle, or Dad and Step-Mom (or the other way around). Any suggestions from those playing the game would be most welcome!
you can set mia as roommate and married couple as landlady and landlord.

Reactions: Hans6

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
the MEGA link for the Mac version is down, so does anyone have a back-up MEGA link or something similar? Nopy and other sites download too slowly for me, but I'll try those if there isn't any other option

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the MEGA link for the Mac version is down, so does anyone have a back-up MEGA link or something similar? Nopy and other sites download too slowly for me, but I'll try those if there isn't any other option
report op that link is down. for me nopy is same speed as mega.

Reactions: SCP 001

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android S2E1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

xjoe75x

Jul 2, 2020
if possible can anyone help me to make character relationship to each other(incest)...?? Thank you
That's easy. There's Mia (your sister) 1 guy (your dad) and another woman (your mom). And you already found the point where you type that in.

Reactions: angella

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
This has been a visual novel that has generated me too many emotions at the same time, fun with all the situations generated by the MC to get what he wanted, excitement for the sexual scenes and situations, tension and worry, when Emma had the family in her power, I didn't think I'd ever say this, but the end of this novel left me with a feeling of sadness, when Mia accepted Grace's proposal. Excellent renders, wonderful story, in a few words I loved it, Thank you for your wonderful work

Reactions: MSDJ1978

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
While I understand that this game was built around incest, I’d like to try this game with it being as incest-less as possible (as I’m not into that). I answered the questions of what Mia etc. are to the MC with «Friend», hoping the game would know how to handle that, but now everyone is just named Friend

welp that's exactly how i play thous incest games myself tbh (when posible to change relations and stuff) at first like you it did not work kuz EVERYONE ended up as friend in conversations, so the thing that "fixed it" was simply by puting the name of the character as "relationship", again it's ofc not perfect but for me it;s the best option so far, try it out see how it works

Reactions: Hans6

Hans6

May 12, 2020
welp that's exactly how i play thous incest games myself tbh (when posible to change relations and stuff) at first like you it did not work kuz EVERYONE ended up as friend in conversations, so the thing that "fixed it" was simply by puting the name of the character as "relationship", again it's ofc not perfect but for me it;s the best option so far, try it out see how it works
Thanks, I’ll probably give this a try!

Jul 20, 2020
Just played through this one after playing Summer with Mia 2. Several people had recommended it on that thread so I dove into this one.

I have to say I loved it, the MC is a bit...uh.. "off" and a bit dense at times, but overall it was an enjoyable experience. Now I *really* can't wait for more of the follow up. Since I knew what was going to happen at the end it wasn't such a big downer or shock. I can say that I really hated Emma though.

Great VN, look forward to the sequel updates.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just played through this one after playing Summer with Mia 2. Several people had recommended it on that thread so I dove into this one.

I have to say I loved it, the MC is a bit...uh.. "off" and a bit dense at times, but overall it was an enjoyable experience. Now I *really* can't wait for more of the follow up. Since I knew what was going to happen at the end it wasn't such a big downer or shock. I can say that I really hated Emma though.

Great VN, look forward to the sequel updates.
well you are in luck since swm2 explained bit about what happened on swm1 otherwise you wouldn't have known why mc and mia were separated.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes