Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Here is my unofficial android port of Summer With Mia - [Final Content Update]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can set Text Box Opacity and Text Size to your liking.

Join my
Your Android port upload seems to be down?
Do you have another link?

Thanks

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Any1 know what's the password for mia's laptop? Game : Summer with mia
View attachment 937798
Phone password 2580
Laptop password 123456

answered "few" times so search it.
cxx
Do you have to act like a troll on every game or mod thread you reply on?
Seriously dude?
Either answer the actual question - on don't comment - period.
This is just yet - another one of "your" comments that is entirely unhelpful!!!

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
at the beginning are you asking me to set who they are or whats there name i dont get it , you should at least made a default setting .

can some one give me a hint here im so confused ( but it look good )

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
at the beginning are you asking me to set who they are or whats there name i dont get it , you should at least made a default setting .

can some one give me a hint here im so confused ( but it look good )
game asks guy's name and what is mia to him and what are those older woman and man to main guy and mia. if you want incest then mia is mc's sister and older couple are parents (mommy/mother and daddy/father) to mc and mia. if incest doesn't interest then mia can be roommate and elder couple are landlords (like landlord woman and landlord man).

Reactions: angel6666

MSDJ1978

Nov 30, 2020
[QUOTE = "varkatzas666, postagem: 4606837, membro: 463430"]
Este tem sido um romance visual que me gerou muitas emoções ao mesmo tempo, divertido com todas as situações geradas pelo MC para conseguir o que queria, empolgação pelas cenas e situações sexuais, tensão e preocupação, quando Emma tinha a família em seu poder, achei que nunca mais diria isso, mas o final desse romance me deixou com um sentimento de tristeza, quando Mia aceitou a proposta de Grace. Excelente renderização, história maravilhosa, em poucas palavras adorei, obrigado pelo seu maravilhoso trabalho
[/CITAR]

I also loved the game ... I hope that in the sequel the developer will not erase her past. It would be really cool if she had never forgotten the MC from the previous game and they met and stayed together. I have many ideas for the plot of the sequel.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
[QUOTE = "varkatzas666, postagem: 4606837, membro: 463430"]
Este tem sido um romance visual que me gerou muitas emoções ao mesmo tempo, divertido com todas as situações geradas pelo MC para conseguir o que queria, empolgação pelas cenas e situações sexuais, tensão e preocupação, quando Emma tinha a família em seu poder, achei que nunca mais diria isso, mas o final desse romance me deixou com um sentimento de tristeza, quando Mia aceitou a proposta de Grace. Excelente renderização, história maravilhosa, em poucas palavras adorei, obrigado pelo seu maravilhoso trabalho
[/CITAR]

I also loved the game ... I hope that in the sequel the developer will not erase her past. It would be really cool if she had never forgotten the MC from the previous game and they met and stayed together. I have many ideas for the plot of the sequel.
SWM2 picks up 2 years after SWM1...and the past is brought up several times.

Reactions: MSDJ1978

MSDJ1978

Nov 30, 2020
[QUOTE = "Crippy, postagem: 4760148, membro: 644420"]
SWM2 é retomado 2 anos depois de SWM1 ... e o passado é mencionado várias vezes.
[/CITAR]

[QUOTE = "Crippy, postagem: 4760148, membro: 644420"]
SWM2 é retomado 2 anos depois de SWM1 ... e o passado é mencionado várias vezes.
[/CITAR]

Cool ... I wouldn't expect any less from the developer, he made a good story in the first game, he lost a little but nothing that got in the way, it's even normal for this to happen due to the length of the story. I will wait for the game to be finished to try it out.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes