hotboy17

May 27, 2019
After getting my hands burnt ,And later talking to mia ,What i have to do ? This game does not have any walkthrough or any clue

enawnanyanamoose

Oct 31, 2019
Holy shit.

Story's quite linear. That's fine and all, but our protagonist...

Already didn't like the protag after the first night, by the third he's become a rapist. No rape tag??

Not what I signed on for. Not my cup of tea.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Holy shit.

Story's quite linear. That's fine and all, but our protagonist...

Already didn't like the protag after the first night, by the third he's become a rapist. No rape tag??

Not what I signed on for. Not my cup of tea.
if you refer to mc assfucking mia 1st time then it's not rape, she agreed on it although she was blackmailed. what mia does to mc as a revenge is rapey but he deserves it.

enawnanyanamoose

Oct 31, 2019
if you refer to mc assfucking mia 1st time then it's not rape, she agreed on it although she was blackmailed. what mia does to mc as a revenge is rapey but he deserves it.
All I've seen so far is my man shoving his dick in her mouth blindfolded after using her cheating-ass boyfriend as a means of setting the stage for him. That was enough for me. That there's blackmailing shit to get into her butthole just reinforces that this isn't for me. Others may enjoy, it, though.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well yea but mc's goal is to get to bang his sister so all kind of things need to be done to achieve that goal.

BountyBoy

Jan 20, 2020
We actually need a new compressed version of the final game, I really want to give it a try, but I can't because I have a bad Internet. :cry:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
We actually need a new compressed version of the final game, I really want to give it a try, but I can't because I have a bad Internet. :cry:
Do you know any good compressor that I can ask for it?
Or we simply get the attention of the person who did the one in OP like this.
Summer with Mia [Final Content Update] [Inceton]

Original Size: 3.17 GB
Compressed Size: 696 MB

Win/Linux: - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Crazygamer43, any chance the links can be re-done?

• Red Heart
Reactions: BountyBoy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do you know any good compressor that I can ask for it?
well know and know but if you check game threads and see compressed then you find some who do compressions.

anyways best way to get new compressed version/re-upload current version is to msg to that member who made it originally.

Reactions: BountyBoy
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes