Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
None of the OP or Compressed links seem to work, and trying either of the two offered above, I just get incessant adverts and attempts to make me download other things.

One seems to have started and got to "0.1/2.8GB 3hours left" and hasn't moved for 30 minutes.

Is there a Mega link anywhere please?

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
None of the OP or Compressed links seem to work, and trying either of the two offered above, I just get incessant adverts and attempts to make me download other things.

One seems to have started and got to "0.1/2.8GB 3hours left" and hasn't moved for 30 minutes.

Is there a Mega link anywhere please?
Fixed

Replaced Android Mirrors

Last edited:

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
I just finish the game. DEAR GOD i got tearful by the end. I feel bad for Mia and kinda got angry with the MC.
but that was a great game.such a roller coaster of emotion. Gonna download the SWM2 right now. putting this game on my top 5 Great Story. -woof woof -

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just finish the game. DEAR GOD i got tearful by the end. I feel bad for Mia and kinda got angry with the MC.
but that was a great game.such a roller coaster of emotion. Gonna download the SWM2 right now. putting this game on my top 5 Great Story. -woof woof -
if happy ending then no reason for swm2 so less money to devs.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
So couldn't really find a answer to this. If you play with ntr on are the sharing scenes still avoidable (through choices)? and if you turn ntr off at the beginning do the ntr scene still happen in the story (you just don't see them, but they do happen in-universe)? want to go through this game to start the sequel, but would like an answer to these two questions before i do so.
I'd like this answered too.

As EinWolf said.
" This game involves sharing of the main love interest as part of the plot. " hell No, I am not sharing anyone.
hahaha

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I'd like this answered too.

As EinWolf said.
Its FFM and they pay more attention to you, it isn't that bad, at least from memory, been ages since i last played. And it isn't avoidable. The NTR is pretty light too in the main story, 2 BJs i think.

Edit: Its FFM, corrected.

Edit2: Stay away from side stories :KEK:

Last edited:

Tribal chief

Dec 22, 2020
if no sidestories counted then few and not that avoidable.
What I have seen is that mia give bj to MCs friend
And mia gives bj to MCs father but that is avoidable (when I have played )
Is mia had sex with anyother guy in the game ??

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes