d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
? How would sharing your sister be strengthening a bond between siblings.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I was commenting in sequel's thread but real thing is going on here :LOL:.
What I have seen is that mia give bj to MCs friend
And mia gives bj to MCs father but that is avoidable (when I have played )
Is mia had sex with anyother guy in the game ??
If you consider "non-canon" side quests then not only she do have sex with other guys but also with more than one guy at the same time.

Still if you keep NTR off you'll know from dialogues that Mia gave blowjob to MC's best friend and Mia got fucked in all of her holes at once which is mentioned during 'never have i ever' game(which is impossible since MC took her anal virginity).

Tribal chief

Dec 22, 2020
I

If you consider "non-canon" side quests then not only she do have sex with other guys but also with more than one guy at the same time.

Still if you keep NTR off you'll know from dialogues that Mia gave blowjob to MC's best friend and Mia got fucked in all of her holes at once which is mentioned during 'never have i ever' game(which is impossible since MC took her anal virginity).
I think this game is only for ntr lovers
And summer with mia 2 is also like this
(How did developer mange to get this many patreon
Is there are so many ntr lovers )

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019

Ah.. So even with the switch off, she still does the stuff? Sounds like it's a good thing she leaves in the end.. Still need to play to figure out the story though I guess..

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
She doesn't have sex with anyone other than MC in the main game, just on side stories that aren't canon.

Bjs are avoidable, i think theres only one scene where the BJ is unavoidable.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Ah.. So even with the switch off, she still does the stuff? Sounds like it's a good thing she leaves in the end.. Still need to play to figure out the story though I guess..
She don't fuck anyone other than MC. That's a mistake from game developers side for dialogues inconsistency. Those dialogues should have been changed for non-NTR route

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
She don't fuck anyone other than MC. That's a mistake from game developers side for dialogues inconsistency. Those dialogues should have been changed for non-NTR route
Incorrect dialogue or not, still makes the story tell that she did it before the end.. Will still play this at some point even with the NTR dialogues, not like we keep Mia anyway. :ROFLMAO:

Tribal chief

Dec 22, 2020
If the developer have given the option to avoid the bj then this game was best
Good animations
Good renders

But this ntr shit make the game worst

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes