cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So what's the ntr? I heard that the stories end is sad, but theres a part 2, so Im ready to take it
here we go again. no ntr in main story until mia has found out that she loves her brother and then finds out that he has fucked their mother.

*waits fight to start again*

Feb 11, 2021
So uh, no offense, while I liked this game and everything, why isn't 'rape' added as a tag? The clearest instance of this I can recall is when the MC schemed with his friend to blackmail Mia into anal, and then on top of that Sam made her suck a stranger's (to her knowledge) dick. The fact she ended up liking it doesn't really change anything, no? I know the Blackmail tag covers some of it, but I feel like the rape tag should be there too. Please feel free to correct me on this.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So uh, no offense, while I liked this game and everything, why isn't 'rape' added as a tag? The clearest instance of this I can recall is when the MC schemed with his friend to blackmail Mia into anal, and then on top of that Sam made her suck a stranger's (to her knowledge) dick. The fact she ended up liking it doesn't really change anything, no? I know the Blackmail tag covers some of it, but I feel like the rape tag should be there too. Please feel free to correct me on this.
that's been argued too before (this and lwm). mods didn't see need to add it since bm covers that mainstory scene and sidestory with that black guy.

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
I have a question where's the MC's mother is she gonna show up and bring the MC back to the MC's mother house

D

Deleted member 3227886

Hi what's going on with this page. I'm kinda new to the forum but the links are down on this except for Anon which is too slow

Anyone have a mega or NOPY link?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi what's going on with this page. I'm kinda new to the forum but the links are down on this except for Anon which is too slow

Anyone have a mega or NOPY link?
dcma has been active lately. report op that links are down.

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
not sure what you mean but after end of this mommy and daddy left on long vacation.
Yea the mommy and daddy had a long vacation maybe they will visit or i don't know maybe the MC's mother will come back after the MC ended their secret relationship

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yea the mommy and daddy had a long vacation maybe they will visit or i don't know maybe the MC's mother will come back after the MC ended their secret relationship
unlikely since sisters (mommy and aunt) don't like eachothers that much.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes