linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Ok just played the game for the first time and finished it in 2 days. Am I the only one who got literal chills when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? I honestly did not expect this from this sort of game lmao
The writing definitely gets more "mature" towards the end and for me personally better, so yeah you are not alone, i got it too.

Reactions: starlord99

shadoor

Nov 24, 2017
Is there any full scene between Mia and dad (other than the in the dark BJ, teasing during BBQ and the other couple of seduction scenes?)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this game safe to download :/
I feel like old games might be dangerous abit
as safe as any games here besides this is finished and this isn't that old actually.

Is there any full scene between Mia and dad (other than the in the dark BJ, teasing during BBQ and the other couple of seduction scenes?)
if you mean sex no.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Just after mom and dad leaves, talk with Mia and helping her with a game.
Off to the bathroom.

But there isn't any-fucking-thing you can DO in the bathroom.

And people say this doesn't need a walkthrough.

EDIT: Found the nearly-invisible door on the top floor. Pretty bad placement.

Reactions: searchinggg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just after mom and dad leaves, talk with Mia and helping her with a game.
Off to the bathroom.

But there isn't any-fucking-thing you can DO in the bathroom.

And people say this doesn't need a walkthrough.

EDIT: Found the nearly-invisible door on the top floor. Pretty bad placement.
what are you talking about?

door thing is similar on other games.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Hi, I've just wanted to let you know that Summer with Mia is NOW LIVE on STEAM!

If you like the game please drop a review on Steam it would really mean a lot to us and will help us to bring you even more content.

You can buy the game here:

If you cant open the game page you need to change your Steam settings:
1. Click your name at the top right corner of the Steam client and then select “Store Preferences.”
2. Under Mature Content, check the “Adult Only Sexual Content” box to view these types of games.
Your change takes effect immediately.

Best regards,
Inceton games team

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
IDK if I'm remembering this right, but I think the devs also made a way to avoid that just by disabling NTR content from the beginning.
yes, ntr can be disabled at start but poolscene with mc, mia and sam can't be avoided and that scene is which causes most upheaval on players.

Dec 9, 2017
yes, ntr can be disabled at start but poolscene with mc, mia and sam can't be avoided and that scene is which causes most upheaval on players.
Is that the scene where they blackmail Mia to have anal with MC?
There are separate CGs for NTR and non-NTR content on that scene, Final Content update fixes that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is that the scene where they blackmail Mia to have anal with MC?
There are separate CGs for NTR and non-NTR content on that scene, Final Content update fixes that.
yes that scene and dunno what was fixed and don't really care.

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Hi, I've just wanted to let you know that Summer with Mia is NOW LIVE on STEAM!

If you like the game please drop a review on Steam it would really mean a lot to us and will help us to bring you even more content.

You can buy the game here:

If you cant open the game page you need to change your Steam settings:
1. Click your name at the top right corner of the Steam client and then select “Store Preferences.”
2. Under Mature Content, check the “Adult Only Sexual Content” box to view these types of games.
Your change takes effect immediately.

Best regards,
Inceton games team
Edit: Disregard the text below and see the attached file instead. I just saw the DMCA spree on the EOL thread and refunded this one.
2021-03-27 13_48_03-Window.png
Congratulations on the Steam release. Grabbed myself a copy. Since I don't do the Patreon thing, it's the least I can do when a product I like is actually fully released and available to buy as a complete product.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes