Dec 9, 2017
Hey guys just kinda checking this game out for the first time as I saw it on Steam and was curious...just a few questions if someone wouldn't mind helping me out -

* I noticed it has an incest tag which is good as I like brother / sister stuff, but curious if there's a patch I need to install to enable the incest content? I didn't see one in the OP, so just curious, thanks.

* I noticed some mention of sharing the main LI is part of the plot, but there's also a note in the change log about NTR being able to be disabled...since I am not a fan of NTR, I just wanted to ask if someone could provide any additional contextual details regarding what to expect here? (I'm fine with light spoilers if necessary - ultimately just don't want to waste my time getting into this if the content will be something I'm not into)

Thanks very much for any help.
1. You'll be setting the relationships from the start via input, no need to patch anything, really.
2. NTR can totally be disabled as far as I remember, nothing will happen to your main LI as long as you turned off NTR. No sharing, and she won't be having sex with others on your back. Only unavoidable one is the MC having sex with others.

Reactions: Razrback16

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
* I noticed it has an incest tag which is good as I like brother / sister stuff, but curious if there's a patch I need to install to enable the incest content? I didn't see one in the OP, so just curious, thanks.

* I noticed some mention of sharing the main LI is part of the plot, but there's also a note in the change log about NTR being able to be disabled...since I am not a fan of NTR, I just wanted to ask if someone could provide any additional contextual details regarding what to expect here? (I'm fine with light spoilers if necessary - ultimately just don't want to waste my time getting into this if the content will be something I'm not into)

Thanks very much for any help.
incest only if you set up relationships to be incestious aka mia is sister and older woman is mommy etc.

even with ntr on you don't see much sharing etc. only unavoidable ntry scene is early where mc blackmails sister to do anal sex.

Reactions: Razrback16

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
1. You'll be setting the relationships from the start via input, no need to patch anything, really.
2. NTR can totally be disabled as far as I remember, nothing will happen to your main LI as long as you turned off NTR. No sharing, and she won't be having sex with others on your back. Only unavoidable one is the MC having sex with others.
Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

incest only if you set up relationships to be incestious aka mia is sister and older woman is mommy etc.

even with ntr on you don't see much sharing etc. only unavoidable ntry scene is early where mc blackmails sister to do anal sex.
Thanks to you as well, you guys have been much help.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
There's one NTR storyline that's avoidable, and 2-3 unavoidable sharing scenes
That right there is a pass for me. "Unavoidable" is the single decision in game development. It's just the dev saying you don't like that, too bad. It's fine if its to drive the plot but not if it's in a sexual nature. No one wins with forced fetishes.

nil-

Jul 7, 2019
Why does the torrent contain an ISO file? Running Windows' anti-virus, it says there's a trojan..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why does the torrent contain an ISO file? Running Windows' anti-virus, it says there's a trojan..
that you need to ask from that who made the torrent. virusalert comes from -32.exe? if so then false positive.

nil-

Jul 7, 2019
that you need to ask from that who made the torrent. virusalert comes from -32.exe? if so then false positive.
It's from the autorun's setup.exe inside the ISO after mounting. I'm not sure why the RenPy package would be ported to an ISO in the first place, so it seems suspicious.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's from the autorun's setup.exe inside the ISO after mounting. I'm not sure why the RenPy package would be ported to an ISO in the first place, so it seems suspicious.
well then it is junk.

Aug 3, 2018
a really nice game, congratulations to the developer ... I admit that I was disappointed by the end of the first season ... I was left with a sense of emptiness ... luckily there is the second season ... good luck to the developer ... I look forward to new developments in the story

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
a really nice game, congratulations to the developer ... I admit that I was disappointed by the end of the first season ... I was left with a sense of emptiness ... luckily there is the second season ... good luck to the developer ... I look forward to new developments in the story
can't have happy end at end of ch1 otherwise no ch2 and a lot players not pleased.

Reactions: Milan Aleksandrovic

carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
ok guys just wanted to give heads up for this game. I haven't even finished it, but the script is simply insane. I don't care that there are no choices or no paths but this game just makes me laugh from beginning to end. Great job!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok guys just wanted to give heads up for this game. I haven't even finished it, but the script is simply insane. I don't care that there are no choices or no paths but this game just makes me laugh from beginning to end. Great job!
there are choices but those don't matter much.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes