lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I found. For some reason i don't know, the scene gallery mod was the cause. When i take out it from game folder, the scenes that was missing appear in the game. Thanks anyway :)

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
Played the whole game through, why am i not getting the Interracial ntr scenes with Mia? what am i not doing correctly?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I found. For some reason i don't know, the scene gallery mod was the cause. When i take out it from game folder, the scenes that was missing appear in the game. Thanks anyway :)
yea mods are usual suspect. might be outdated mod.

Played the whole game through, why am i not getting the Interracial ntr scenes with Mia? what am i not doing correctly?
those are on extra scenes not in maingame.

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
"I think you traumatized her"

"Well, I'd hope so. Otherwise the dildo I bought would've been a real waste of money."

ROFLMAO That alone, was worth the disk space.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what ntr is this?

mother got ntr by someone or sister got ntr by someone?
not that it's been explained and debated few times.

mia giving bj to sam and daddy and doc dildoing mia can be seen as ntr (and what's on extra scenes is quite ntrish).

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
what aerodynamics? sure that you are on right thread?
It's the file name on the PC, where she keeps "stuff". MC makes a comment about how it has to be something else because it's not like she an interest in it.

HuBytes Search this thread for "password". Both that and the password for her phone are in here somewhere.

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
Actually there is a gallery mod for this game and want to share with you guys

Credit:

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes