himonix

Apr 7, 2019
no atm but you can report op and request mega.
I think it's too late now, crowd already gathered in 2nd part of this series, anyway thanks for your help.
Didn't expect anyone who will answer in this dead thread.

Dec 9, 2017
Actually there is a gallery mod for this game and want to share with you guys

Gallery Mod

Credit:
That's literally the gallery mod I made posted somewhere on this forum, it also has the backup that I wasn't supposed to ship :LUL:
The gallery mod here is updated and that version has a shit ton of bugs especially on Act 3 (which I am currently fixing)

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Damn dude, all dev had to do was make one scene avoidable and he could have avoided this whole ntr nonsense but he insisted on keeping it? I'll pass on this game and the sequel then, 'cause he's gonna pull the same bullshit on that too. If he didn't care for the first one, no way is he gonna care for the 2nd with almost 3k patrons.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
That's literally the gallery mod I made posted somewhere on this forum, it also has the backup that I wasn't supposed to ship :LUL:
The gallery mod here is updated and that version has a shit ton of bugs especially on Act 3 (which I am currently fixing)
yoo really appreciate your work by the way it is a shame that your mod didn't show up on the first page

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
Damn dude, all dev had to do was make one scene avoidable and he could have avoided this whole ntr nonsense but he insisted on keeping it? I'll pass on this game and the sequel then, 'cause he's gonna pull the same bullshit on that too. If he didn't care for the first one, no way is he gonna care for the 2nd with almost 3k patrons.
Seriously?! For that scene? I'm generally against NTR, but it fit the plot, was hot, and only a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. For everything else this game has in it's favor, you judge it on that micron? You need better taste or the ability to hit the spacebar faster.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Had to replay this to remind me that Summer with Mia used to be good.

The best part of the second one was the aunt but she's getting bland now.

Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
Damn near passed on this game when I saw NTR as a tag. But someone said it was just a BJ scene and nothing else, and that it's part of a competition that includes the MC?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn near passed on this game when I saw NTR as a tag. But someone said it was just a BJ scene and nothing else, and that it's part of a competition that includes the MC?
MC and his friend and both of their sisters.

MC's sister sucks off the friend, the friends sister sucks off him then they both double pen the friends sister.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
None of the links seem to be working, "file not found". Anyone have a good link for this?
try torrent or report that links are down.

Had to replay this to remind me that Summer with Mia used to be good.

The best part of the second one was the aunt but she's getting bland now.
bland how?

mia sucking sam and daddy but in either case she wasn't li at that point.

MC and his friend and both of their sisters.

MC's sister sucks off the friend, the friends sister sucks off him then they both double pen the friends sister.
most of those and black guy fucking mia are extra scenes and don't happen in main story.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
bland how?
The biggest issue the sequel has is we've seen it all before. It does nothing new at all.

It's your typical incest harem game that's been done to death and beat into the ground. This one stood out as it went in different directions. I don't give a shit about the whole ntr debate but it had the friend and his sister as well as the parents, it broke up the monotony of bland incest harems.

The aunt was the only thing different about the sequel and that's only because she had a colourful past. Without those stories and long having hung up her fuckboots she's every other incest harem aunt.

You can't tell me you've read SWM 2 and don't know where the story is going to go for all the characters because it's predictable as all hell and nothing different to break it up.

We've got the wife of the jackass the MC will eventually save, the bar will be saved, the aunts friend will have her life turned around and find love in her heart again, he'll get with Mia and we'll have every incest harem game ending ever after.

I was hoping he'd carry on with 2 where he left off with this because quite frankly, all those predictable harem games are getting boring as fuck. We've seen it all so many times.

I thought with the aunts past she'd had an active past and knew what she wanted and how to get it but turns out she's all talk and just another damsel for the mc to save because why have interesting characters when you can do what everyone else is doing.

Adult games are turning into EA Sports games. The only thing different in each release is the names. It's on episode 3 and it's already obvious what the entire plot is going to be ... it's just depressing. No originality, no break from the norm he's jumped on the bland bandwagon.

It wouldn't be so bad if the characters were good but Mia is boring, the girlfriend is every started girl ever, the quiet wife of the dick and his confused daughter. All that's left to save it is the aunts friend and she bounces between annoying as fuck and utterly pointless.

Apologies for the rant but when you have a decent game like this and follow it up with Dullsville's Family Fuckfest it's just sad.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes