cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey, why is this game no longer available?
dev has filed dcma so result is it's gone. you can try reporting op that links are down or using that torrent mentioned few times or google/bing/etc to see if there are links to this elsewhere in web (slow hosts unless pays but then it's better to pay to dev).

AP KING

Jun 1, 2020
Anyone have an android port that has gallery mod/unlocker or know of a way to do this?
I have Darkassassin's android port but doesn't have the gallery mod built in unfortunately.
How did you install the apk? I downloaded it but got a zip file instead of an apk. Please help me.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
some have reported that those come as text-files.
It seems all the links are down for it anyways. I can't recall exactly where I downloaded mine from but it's a working copy.
I'll see if I can't find a place to upload it to and share.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you please explain? Do you mean by trying to find the game on piratebay or another website?
there should be torrent posted somewhere on this thread. last effort is to make new android port request.

linkbrugge

Jun 1, 2020
Just got to this part, thought I recognized the name. After what he said (on the pic) I realized, the dude's a reference to South Park's Tuong Lu Kim (City Wok's owner). The line itself is a reference to the episode " ".

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes