randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I happened to found this game again while looking for something to play its seems that now NTR can be turned off does that include the sharing?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I happened to found this game again while looking for something to play its seems that now NTR can be turned off does that include the sharing?
only sharing (besides emma and mia fooling around with eachother) is in extra scenes (besides pool scene but that's unavoidable since it's essential to story and also girls attempt to blackmail stripclub owner) and there's no ntr actually since when mia blows sam and daddy (or any other scenes) neither was in love with other.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

h0Ws?!

Jan 7, 2020
Will someone tell me what is the password for the tablet?
I have no idea

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Will someone tell me what is the password for the tablet?
I have no idea
if there only was search function so players wouldn't need to ask same question multiple times.

still same aka 123456 and it's laptop not tablet.

Reactions: h0Ws?!

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Stumbled upon this game during this week, and just finished it up this morning. Though... I think I'd call it a VN more than a game due to the lack of decisions / choices that you can make. Not that the ride wasn't fun, I certainly enjoyed it. There were some decisions that the MC made that I didn't like / wish I had more of a choice in (particularly going with a rapey approach to his sister early), but that's small nitpicking. The ending was a bit abrupt as well - not that I didn't see the foreshadowing with Mia's decision (and frankly, that was good character development on her behalf throughout the story and showed maturity on her end), but it just... left quite a bit unknown. It's my understanding that there's a second game being developed now to continue the story, and I'm certainly going to dive into that, but wish I had more context on the at home dynamic that remained. The whole brother-sister relationship usually comes to a head at some point, and I understand where Mia was coming from. I suppose on my end it seemed like the MC didn't have anywhere near the same feelings for her, since he just accepted it - granted, I could interpret that as he has more feelings for his "mom", but it just seemed... cold, though I guess I'm nitpicking given that the story did have to wrap up a bit.

Besides the character development of Mia, I also appreciated Emma's character, in the sense that I went from liking her as an individual in this story, to liking her less and less and frankly slightly disliking her at the end - that's well done, and I 'like' her character arc even if I ended disliking her at the end.

I don't really do reviews, though I suppose I probably should start doing so, personally this game / VN, with the story, characters, scenes, animations, and all around, a solid 4/5 IMO.

Apr 16, 2020
How does the names work
first you input you name, then you get ask that mia is your blah blah
what did you guys put, i dont get it, I get questioned that mia is my that and this
but that turns into her name

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
How does the names work
first you input you name, then you get ask that mia is your blah blah
what did you guys put, i dont get it, I get questioned that mia is my that and this
but that turns into her name
Mia is your sister, the older redhead is you mother and the guy is your father. The reason the devs couldn't define them is because incest is not allowed on Patreon. If you are not into incest you can always name them roommate, landlady and landlord or whatever else you like. But canonically they are your family.

Last edited:
Reactions: RyanImt
Apr 16, 2020
Mia is your sister, the older redhead is you mother and the guy is your father. The reason the devs couldn't define them is because incest is not allowed on Patreon. If you are not into incest you can always name them roommate, landlady and landlord or whatever else you like. But canonically they are your family.
thats the first three, so whats the other three?
(and as long as its fantasy i like every genre :> and ntr will only make me stronger lol)

Reactions: immortal17

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thats the first three, so whats the other three?
(and as long as its fantasy i like every genre :> and ntr will only make me stronger lol)
game asks your name, what are yours and mia's relation to eachother, names of those adults and their relation to you and mia.

incest: you are mia's brother and she's your sister and adults are yours and mia's mommy and daddy.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Should i first play Living with Mia or does this game include that?
well yes and no, this has same story (basic) as in lwm but less girls mc bangs and no free roaming and neither has bestiality (mild) anymore (link to version which has it if you are interested is somewhere on that thread), most sidequests of lwm are in extra scenes. top of the cake is that this stable as diamond compared to lwm (rpgm).

Reactions: qerrard
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes