jc12

Jan 19, 2018
Can anyone test the code : "mia8" for the remake? i can´t test this because i have create a mod to disable the ads and now i can´t test this code
It works, thanks very much! Didn't have to wait so patiently after all. :D

Reactions: gigan

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
So it is just another remake of the same story with maybe new content in Act 1.
Yea it's rather confusing really, as far as i can tell, it's the same story as Living With Mia act 1 but in renpy and the CG has been updated. I may be wrong her as it has been so long since i played act 1 but there does seem to be new scene too.

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
What even is the point of this? The old stuff really hasn't aged well at this point, and it just seems like wasted resources that could have instead been focused towards making Act 4.

Reactions: Kytolo Braven

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
Can't really tell what this is exactly.
Is it another remake or a new version or even a new act.
It's a remake of act 1 from RPGM (buggy/crashy) to Ren'Py (lots less problems with that in comparison).

Next will be act 2 then act 3.

Hope everything works out good, since that game is absolutely awesome even in RPGM's crashtastic version.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
What even is the point of this? The old stuff really hasn't aged well at this point, and it just seems like wasted resources that could have instead been focused towards making Act 4.
The original game was made from RPGM, this type of game just suits the VN type not the roaming around part which was a huge waste of time imo

Reactions: oszapo25

Ryo

May 28, 2017
Thanks a lot. I really hate games in RPGMaker... but Mia was a good game so thanks for renpy version

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
So it is just another remake of the same story with maybe new content in Act 1.
They had already looked at doing the Renpy version a long time ago, as you can see from the age of this thread. This is a remake of the remake. Why? I assume they did it to have it be the launching point for the new chapter they are working on now. So they redid the renders in higher quality, put in more of these amazing, short animations and sanitized some of the dialogue to match the story they plan to tell.

Still haven't played it through yet. Not sure if this includes acts 2 and 3. Judging by the size probably not. Maybe those are going to be remade in renpy too. We'll have to see. Anyways, from what I've seen in this so far it looks very nice. And of course it plays so much better than the RPGM version. In renpy it flows so well. I expected this to be a quite short experience, but I have to admit I forgot how much stuff there actually was in act1.

bigfootjr

Apr 1, 2018
can't get past this ad bullshit.

nevermind how often i click the ads, the screen doesnt disappear. i don't use adblock or anything.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes