cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok, was going to play this, but the whole naming/relationship thing at the start is just baffling. I assume it's because the questions were not written by an English speaker but I just can't see how to get this in some sensible way.

If I want to be Mia's friend living in the house of her parents with her, how would I answer the questions?
written to fool patreon.

mia to mc = friend and mc to mia = friend, mc to older couple = tenant, older couple to mc = landlords (or landlady and landlord), mia to older couple = daughter.

mia is named like mc, emma and some others but parents/landlords aren't named.

Reactions: Sparhawker

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 Can you make mod for this game with erotic sounds
Hi. Unfortunately I have to pass here. Adding sounds (and music) is quite time consuming, I do that only for some Mods anymore. Also this seems to be a free roam one, not my preferred game style I'll play/mod anyway.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So this is purely about sister NTR? There isn't something like... A "girlfriend" or something like that with which the NTR happen?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So this is purely about sister NTR? There isn't something like... A "girlfriend" or something like that with which the NTR happen?
not purely, part of it is sister getting fucked by not mc. on this mc doesn't have gf (later mia becomes his gf). ntr is just few scenes and most are on extras and ntr can be avoided.

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Honestly quite shocked at how much fun I had with this game, considering the rating and complete lack of real interactivity. Are all of the dev's games devoid of interactivity, or is it just this one? I recall Echoes of Lust was a sandbox, but wasn't the most engaging.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Honestly quite shocked at how much fun I had with this game, considering the rating and complete lack of real interactivity. Are all of the dev's games devoid of interactivity, or is it just this one? I recall Echoes of Lust was a sandbox, but wasn't the most engaging.
if you mean choices affecting outcome then not that much on either mia game.

Gu Changge

Mar 13, 2018
i dont understand what is the relationship of the MC with grace, pls someone tell me are they siblings or mom and son?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i dont understand what is the relationship of the MC with grace, pls someone tell me are they siblings or mom and son?
grace is only mentioned on this but if wants incest then she's mc's and mia's aunt and mother of mc and mia sister and daddy's sister-in-law.

i think you are on wrong thread.

dorleans

Sep 10, 2021
The core characters in all of these games are always at least first cousins. So just switch around "brother" "sister" "mother" "father" "aunt" "uncle" "niece" etc. until the dialogue makes sense.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The core characters in all of these games are always at least first cousins. So just switch around "brother" "sister" "mother" "father" "aunt" "uncle" "niece" etc. until the dialogue makes sense.
no aunt on this version besides on phone and mentioned otherwise once.

nghuytoan1

Sep 10, 2017
Got some NTR scenes but it doesn't matter even better. It's about 800Mb on phone but I played 3-4 hours and the game feels really long, despite skipping a lot of the boring dialogue...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Got some NTR scenes but it doesn't matter even better. It's about 800Mb on phone but I played 3-4 hours and the game feels really long, despite skipping a lot of the boring dialogue...
well 2nd is sharing so not ntr and 3rd is just ff and 4th is cucking.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes