cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He was oblivious about their marriages current state. "Landlady" could have sat down with him and tried to talk about how she is unhappy in this marriage but she chose to cheat on him with their "Tenant" instead.
sure many things could have happened differently but this isn't rl, this is a game.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I have a question about turning off NTR. I like to play games where NTR is avoidable but present for 2 reasons:

1) I like it when I prevent NTR from happening by making the right choices, makes me feel like I am winning.

2) I like seeing other characters have sex, the ones that I don't want MC to get together with.

Is NTR optional if I don't turn it off?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I have a question about turning off NTR. I like to play games where NTR is avoidable but present for 2 reasons:

1) I like it when I prevent NTR from happening by making the right choices, makes me feel like I am winning.

2) I like seeing other characters have sex, the ones that I don't want MC to get together with.

Is NTR optional if I don't turn it off?
no NTR is not optional if you keep it on . if you turn it off the events dont take place at all . you dont get an alternate scene where you prevent it .

Reactions: Kadajko

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
Is this game pretty much a better version of the rpgm "living with mia"? or is this like part 2 after that? Was gonna play the returning to mia one but decided to start from the first one but if this is just a remake on renpy ill play this instead.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Is this game pretty much a better version of the rpgm "living with mia"? or is this like part 2 after that? Was gonna play the returning to mia one but decided to start from the first one but if this is just a remake on renpy ill play this instead.
the story is same as living with mia but most of the side content was removed .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
same game except no stupid sidequests like hunting batnun, some scenes were removed from main story but those are on extra content.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
no NTR is not optional if you keep it on . if you turn it off the events dont take place at all . you dont get an alternate scene where you prevent it .
Alright, just one more follow-up question. If NTR is not optional but there is a toggle to remove it completely. Does turning off NTR mess up the consistency of the plot somewhat, or does it transition smoothly? Since the game was made with NTR in mind as the default. Does the plot change a bit or you simply skip NTR slides and it doesn't appear on the screen, but it is implied to happen?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Alright, just one more follow-up question. If NTR is not optional but there is a toggle to remove it completely. Does turning off NTR mess up the consistency of the plot somewhat, or does it transition smoothly? Since the game was made with NTR in mind as the default. Does the plot change a bit or you simply skip NTR slides and it doesn't appear on the screen, but it is implied to happen?
ntr is not brought up in conversation that often in the main game apart from the ending . the game normally just skips the ntr scenes .from what i have heard it does have some mess ups but idk 100% since i did not turn it off .

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
ntr is not brought up in conversation that often in the main game apart from the ending . the game normally just skips the ntr scenes .from what i have heard it does have some mess ups but idk 100% since i did not turn it off .
Ok, since you did not turn it off, in your mind, if you think back to it, if you just skip NTR scenes, as in cut them out like with scissors, does the plot still make sense?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Ok, since you did not turn it off, in your mind if you just skip NTR scenes, as in cut them out like with scissors, does the plot still make sense?
it does apart from from the ending and the sequel . i could go into detail but that would be in spoiler territory

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
it does apart from from the ending and the sequel . i could go into detail but that would be in spoiler territory
Is there a way to avoid NTR by hooking up with a girl that does not have NTR instead? Or do all girls have NTR? Or do you not choose who you get together with and you have to be with Mia? I assume NTR is for Mia?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Is there a way to avoid NTR by hooking up with a girl that does not have NTR instead? Or do all girls have NTR? Or do you not choose who you get together with and you have to be with Mia? I assume NTR is for Mia?
this game only has 3 main girls . NTR is with all of them in different ways .mia does not actually have sex with other men unless you count sharing/group sex and bonus events which are all NTR . the other 2 well one of them is proper NTR there are scenes where you see her having sex with another man . as for the last one techinically you are cucking somone else as the woman is in a relationship and in the final event her partner watches you fuck her .

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
this game only has 3 main girls . NTR is with all of them in different ways .mia does not actually have sex with other men unless you count sharing/group sex and bonus events which are all NTR . the other 2 well one of them is proper NTR there are scenes where you see her having sex with another man . as for the last one techinically you are cucking somone else as the woman is in a relationship and in the final event her partner watches you fuck her .
Sorry, now I am a bit confused and also sorry for so many questions, and thank you for the answers. Are sex scenes optional in this game or not? Because if I can for example have sex only with Mia and ignore other girls who have NTR, then to me that is like NTR being avoidable, since Mia doesn't have sex with anyone else. But you also say there are group sex with Mia and NTR bonus events? What are bonus events? All of that can't be avoided? Do I have to have sex with other girls?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Sorry, now I am a bit confused and also sorry for so many questions, and thank you for the answers. Are sex scenes optional in this game or not? Because if I can for example have sex only with Mia and ignore other girls who have NTR, then to me that is like NTR being avoidable, since Mia doesn't have sex with anyone else. But you also say there are group sex with Mia and NTR bonus events? What are bonus events? All of that can't be avoided? Do I have to have sex with other girls?
you cant avoid any girls in the game . in the main game mia does not have sex with other characters but she does participate in group sex with the mc(mia 1 main girl MC)/mia mc 1guy) . mia does have sexual scenes with other characters but not any actual sex . bonus events are events you can access after beating the story . they all involve NTR events .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ntr off: mia doesn't have any kind of sex with other guys besides with her soon to be ex-bf early game but has sex with other girl.
ntr on: mia gives bjs to 2 guys and has sex with other girl.

mc has 3some with mia and that other girl and later with milf.

extra scenes have plenty of ntr but aren't canon so who cares (were canon in lwm).

Nov 27, 2017
Wasn't there a sanchomod gallery for this game at some point?

Did that get discontinued, because I can't see to find it via the front page or search bar.

3.60 star(s) 140 Votes