Aug 29, 2023
Emma was fun at first but later she turns into an annoying, selfish, home wrecking cunt.
If you haven't yet try the second game Returning to Mia. Emma does get a redemption arc on that one, which I liked, I was on same boat as you so I really appreciated her story on the sequel.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you haven't yet try the second game Returning to Mia. Emma does get a redemption arc on that one, which I liked, I was on same boat as you so I really appreciated her story on the sequel.
right but only partial.

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
This patch fixes an error that occurs in the steam version's default gallery. Please note that there is a possibility of an error occurring if you apply this patch without playing the game once. As always, please place the file in the "game" directory.

edit: I forgot to mention "It's for steam version".

Last edited:
Reactions: UraN82

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Summer with Mia [Season 1 v1.3] [Inceton]

Win/Linux/Mac:
- - - -

Changelog/s:

Gallery Room:
Here you can replay hot scenes that you unlock by playing the game.

Bonus Scenes:
We have added a total of 14 bonus scenes into the game. Some might be locked based on your NTR preferences. The Bonus Scenes Room becomes available once you complete the game.

Steam Achievements:
You can unlock up to 50 Achievements.
Added a new dropdown menu for all the links
Fixed NTR bug
Other minor fixes

Reactions: msleomac

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I guess if you're looking for that kind of stuff specifically you will probably be disappointed that those scenes aren't more degrading, whereas for those of us that avoid that stuff it is more than we wanted to see. Just proves the old saying about how you can't please all of the people all of the time. No tag is ever going to embody one person's exact specific preferences/definitions - we all need to maybe be a little less fragile and not freak out when we sometimes come across something we don't like or miss something we thought we were going to get in a game. If the new tag discussion thread tells us anything, it is that the same tag means 100 different things to 100 different people, so even with a new tag system that tries its best to be more specific, it still means that no game's tags are going to be "perfect."

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 142 Votes