lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
I am disappointed to see the renpy remake still has you move around and enter rooms instead of just embracing the visual novel format. In my opinion this game was always meant to be a visual novel, the actual moving around and "quest solving" has always been tedious.
I'm super happy with the result. Experiencing lovely Mia :love: again was a pretty nice. "Moving around" - you have at least partially feeling you are playing a game and not just watching slide show without your control. Dev guys did a good job (y). I just hope they'll keep those super exciting NTR side quests with Mia.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I'm super happy with the result. Experiencing lovely Mia :love: again was a pretty nice. "Moving around" - you have at least partially feeling you are playing a game and not just watching slide show without your control. Dev guys did a good job (y). I just hope they'll keep those super exciting NTR side quests with Mia.
I am a fan too, but this is the third time this game is released. I feel the opposite of you, that the game would be better as a visual novel than a game. Renpy is a visual novel engine, if gameplay was needed we could stay in rpgmaker.

Reactions: itsxxxstylerzxxx

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Hell no, this is a terrible remake imo. Still have the rpgm flaw and I found it more enjoyable to play cute 2d character than navigating room without anyhting in them that is appealing. At least 2D sprite looks somehow cool and there was always some stuff to look out for on rpgm map. Either fun character on easter egg.

Yes the upgraded quality is nice but navigating without any hint on who is where and fast travel in a renpy game is a terrible design choice imo. I much prefered the rpgm that were converted into renpy for example. It was much more fun to play than this.

As for what you could do to make it better, I would say make a proper quick travel map, that would be a first proper step.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Didn't say that girls in those games weren't virgins just not that virginal since no hymen.

No mention of a hymen.

1: of, relating to, or characteristic of a or

"virgin sex isn't that virginal" sounds to me like you're saying they're virgins, or should be.

macedo

Jul 27, 2017
I liked it very much. someone who played the act2 and 3 on rpgm can tell me with there is ntr or something like that?

flashertoy

May 29, 2017
Really cool remake if you played the rpmg version before.
Its now more a visual novel than a game but i like it really much to see the story again.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
I thought it would take them 3 months to do all 3 acts ....but 3 months later we get one act ...so this means that by 2020 they will realese new content..and advance the story ....

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Any way to enable Ctrl / unseen text ? thanks.
tired of keep click all time. lol.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
In ACT 2 is it possible to remove the scene where Sam saw Mia naked and Mia blew him while Emma blew MC, or at least make it optional, I don't want Sam to join in the fun of MC, Emma and Mia

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
then dev should rework how to get Mia to lose her anal cherry.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes