Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I have an android and it doesn't work for me did he change the code?
If you downloaded the android version from here #3,993
That is the "admin" code without quotes. It is accurate and verified. The developer androd port did not change anything.
"THE BONUS CONTENT CODE ACT 1 - admin
AD REMOVE CODE ACT 1 - admin"
If you can’t succeed, it means either you are doing something wrong or an installation error has occurred.
Another option you may have a different version of android (downloaded from another place or made by another author)

Last edited:

Caleb50

Aug 6, 2018
I can only hope it's not in braile. It would make for some extremely busy and talented hands.
Also if you thought that plot meant story, it didn't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you know the code for the ads I tried both mia8 and admin and it didn't work for me

Caleb50

Aug 6, 2018
If you downloaded the android version from here #3,993
That is the "admin" code without quotes. It is accurate and verified. The developer androd port did not change anything.
"THE BONUS CONTENT CODE ACT 1 - admin
AD REMOVE CODE ACT 1 - admin"
If you can’t succeed, it means either you are doing something wrong or an installation error has occurred.
Another option you may have a different version of android (downloaded from another place or made by another author)
Thanks

MagSec

Aug 29, 2017
Hi folks,

somebody knows and tell me the stage of development of act 2.

Thanks, an greetings to all.

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
guys keep up the work! i just finished living with mia and its got to be one of the best games ive ever played.
needs more NTR! the side mission of the cam slut was amazing, hands down the best part of the game. such a shame it ended way too quickly.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
uh oh, its going backwards, 96%.... never a good sign lol
That can mean that they decided to add extra "things" to the next release, or that they found something(s) else that needed fixing, both of which would result in the percentage complete going down.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 140 Votes