Ray Nivon

May 30, 2017
I don't really care (as much as many do in this thread) about the pretend relationship of these fictional characters and even less about if Sam fucks MC's Mom or if something is NTR, simple rule for me : the more people fucking the better.

SwM is very sexy, thanks for sharing this with the world! :love:(y)
we have a similar rule

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Romantic? No, please remove that tag. I don't think this game fits the romance tag. There is so much bullshit.
Romance by definition is when a father brutally skull fucks his daughter when all she wanted was to blow him off in the dark ;)

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Soooo... First of all I want to say what is good about this game (in my opinion, obviously) Very good renders and good animations (some of them at least) Leaving aside the oversized cock of the MC. (That always made me think that the creators of the games want to "compensate" in some way.)
Anyway... On the other hand I did not like the game itself. The "story" behind the character ... This reminds me of something that a friend of mine, Sociologist, once told me ... "All the creators of fiction stories, in one way or another, are projected into their own creations. And that story will captivate you if you can also see yourself reflected in it "
Sorry INCETON... I can't feel identified with an asshole who almost rapes her sister, tied and blindfolded. A douchebag that takes advantage of the mental disorder of his own mother. An idiot who blackmails and tricks his sister to fuck her in the ass. And as if that were not enough, he treats them as if they were nothing more than sluts.
But as I said ... It's just my opinion.
What can I do ... Deep down I'm a romantic.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
That's a matter of preference. Everyone likes their own things and that's completely understandable. People are upset/annoyed or whatever, because you should either get the chance to avoid some things or be warned about them so you don't spend hours on a game, you wouldn't have touched if you knew you'll get forced shit in it. When I see a romance tag I assume that there won't be forced sharing, NTR and that kind of stuff. Unless the romance is between Sam and the MC... I play these games to take my mind of things after a tiring day, not to jerk off and certainly not to get pissed off. And still, I'm here, typing my stupid opinion, in the fucking comments, on a pirate adult games site...
Agree with u, good thing i always search before downloading.
Added cross linking to Living with Mia.
Please update tags sir? Ntr is something must be added since is not avoidable.
Twistty ?

Last edited:

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
This is another instance where an RPGM game was changed to Ren'Py, and suddenly it shorter.
because in the RPGM games you spend half of them pointlessly running around trying to find the next shiny thing to click on.

Let alone the ones that actually force shitty 90s turn based combat on you with imbalance combat where you have to grind XP just to fight some wolves.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Aside from the errors that pop up and have to be ignored, I actually liked this game. The girls are really attractive and if I'm gonna be pretending to be a dude that fucks his mom and sister I had better have a big dick, honestly I don't get why people would complain about the MC having a big dick, like would you rather it were closer to your actual size? But I digress, nice game.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Can someone tell me why when i input name it has the word Text before my name? Kinda off putting when they talk to you and you read Text Bob everytime lol.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Yeah i think the main thing that got people upset is they throw ntr and sharing on you without any warning. It’s one of those fetishes that is very divisive. I would always prefer a game where you could have the decision to include it or not as you would have a more happy fan base. And if not the tag should at least be on it.

Reactions: Guz89 and eddie987

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Can someone tell me why when i input name it has the word Text before my name? Kinda off putting when they talk to you and you read Text Bob everytime lol.
Are you playing on mobile? And get "Text Bob"? Or are you playing on PC or MAC

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
But I don't want to share and not interested in sticking my dick in shit. I think some tags are missing. I played this through but I won't be playing any further episodes. I was disgusted at the way she was treated at the end but for all you that are into that "shit" be my guest.
I still don't understand wtf is the romance tag doing in this game. There isn't a romance path when you're forced to act like a prick and you can't avoid sharing the main girl. If they don't want to put a NTR tag, since I was informed that there isn't a "sharing" one, they should at least take "romance" off. Inceton has enough patreons, so he doesn't need false advertisement to get more. I know they say that any publicity is good publicity, but I won't donate a fucking cent to a dev who decieved me like that, even if his next game is designed to cater all my fetishes. I'm not asking for the dev to chance his vision of his game and I don't really care about the NTR/Non-NTR debate that's going on in the site. Everyone has his one fetishes, I'd just appreciate it if I'm fucking warned for stuff like that. The dad stuff was avoidable, and so should everything else be, or at least tell me from the get go that there will be forced controversial kinks, so I can avoid the game entirely.

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
I still don't understand wtf is the romance tag doing in this game. There isn't a romance path when you're forced to act like a prick and you can't avoid sharing the main girl. If they don't want to put a NTR tag, since I was informed that there isn't a "sharing" one, they should at least take "romance" off. Inceton has enough patreons, so he doesn't need false advertisement to get more. I know they say that any publicity is good publicity, but I won't donate a fucking cent to a dev who decieved me like that, even if his next game is designed to cater all my fetishes. I'm not asking for the dev to chance his vision of his game and I don't really care about the NTR/Non-NTR debate that's going on in the site. Everyone has his one fetishes, I'd just appreciate it if I'm fucking warned for stuff like that. The dad stuff was avoidable, and so should everything else be, or at least tell me from the get go that there will be forced controversial kinks, so I can avoid the game entirely.
honestly though i really dont like ntr i wouldnt mind it if the sam character wasnt such an annoying little shit i really wish there was just a smack the fucker out option for sam or a force him to watch while u fuck emma option

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
I suppose the multiple penetration tag should have warned me to expect something but it definitely needs a sharing/rape/gangbang tag.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I suppose the multiple penetration tag should have warned me to expect something but it definitely needs a sharing/rape/gangbang tag.
Still multiple penetration could've happened with a second girl wearing a strapon, since there is a lesbian tag, or be avoidable since there is the romance one. I don't know about the dev, but I personally don't find it that romantic,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Guz89

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
honestly though i really dont like ntr i wouldnt mind it if the sam character wasnt such an annoying little shit i really wish there was just a smack the fucker out option for sam or a force him to watch while u fuck emma option
He's such a creep that he would probably enjoy it.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes