M'95

May 17, 2019
done now, hope this get tagged soon so people that dont like that type of content atleast is warned beforehand.
Be prepared to be disappointed since your definition of NTR might not be the same as the mods (or any other random F95 visitor for that matter)

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
keep going with the ntr. specially the cam girl slut events of living with mia act 3. dont forget completing that. yeah its kinda annoying how much of a whore she became so fast. but blackmail its fine by me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If she was portrayed just as a cock hungry slut we would have seen her fuck around with other people, especially when she was pissed with the MC for many days in a row, but everytime she gets horny she only goes to him, so there is something between them.
yes there is something between them (besides being siblings) but it's not romance or love and her brother just happens to be closest male available (besides daddy dearest).

The forced sharing pissed me off even more. I mean, with "Romance" listed in genres and tagged, I think I can be forgiven for not expecting forced sharing.
It's too bad, as apart from the sharing stuff (I wouldn't mind it so much if it wasn't sharing with a guy(s). I'm especially not into double dicking aka.
mia will get dp'd only on her sidequests (if renpy act 3 has those) and possibly in hotel 4some (mc, sam, emma and mia) but that can be avoided (again based on rpgm version).

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Be prepared to be disappointed since your definition of NTR might not be the same as the mods (or any other random F95 visitor for that matter)
if you did take a look to the op you will see its added, and is not my definition of ntr is the real definition as you can see in vndb.
There may be 1 or 2 mods that have some weird definition of it but thats it, usually all of them do a good job ;)
As for this we should stop this talk since the tag is added and there is no more point to keep this debate, from now on people are warned of the content and if they dont like it they can always ignore the thread, its pointless to keep further discussion of this.

mia will get dp'd only on her sidequests (if renpy act 3 has those) and possibly in hotel 4some (mc, sam, emma and mia) but that can be avoided (again based on rpgm version).
thats in the act 3 versión not in this one.
And even if they add it in the future since this will hit them in the patreon too the tag should still be here (because the tags represent the content the game have even if said content can be avoided or not)

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
yes there is something between them (besides being siblings) but it's not romance or love and her brother just happens to be closest male available (besides daddy dearest).

Yeah but since the "daddy dearest" event can be avoided you'd think that the same would apply to rest of that shit. Also are you kidding me? If a woman, any woman wants to get laid, it's the easiest thing in the world, and Mia is depicted as a bombshell. She could get the guys lining up outside her bedroom if she wanted to. All those days she wasn't speaking to the MC she was going out dressed provocative just to spite him and still she didn't bring anyone home. And she was horny af! If she was fucking around all that time, we'd certainly have seen it, since the dev obviously doesn't give a fuck about his audience and controversial kinks.

Reactions: eslamtito229

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And even if they add it in the future since this will hit them in the patreon too the tag should still be here (because the tags represent the content the game have even if said content can be avoided or not)
yes no actual dp in act 2 (besides emma).

Also are you kidding me? If a woman, any woman wants to get laid, it's the easiest thing in the world, and Mia is depicted as a bombshell. She could get the guys lining up outside her bedroom if she wanted to. All those days she wasn't speaking to the MC she was going out dressed provocative just to spite him and still she didn't bring anyone home. And she was horny af! If she was fucking around all that time, we'd certainly have seen it, since the dev obviously doesn't give a fuck about his audience and controversial kinks.
true but she broke up with her bf and apparently guys in nightclub don't interest her.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
yes no actual dp in act 2 (besides emma).

true but she broke up with her bf and apparently guys in nightclub don't interest her.
But the little perv Sam who thinks he's black and keeps calling her bitch is a very interesting person.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
and mia isn't interested about him at all.
And that's making a lot of people lose interest in Mia, because she can suck any cock without hasitation. And the main point is that there was no fucking indication of sharing because that's what the DP scene and the last mmf scene are! It doesn't matter who gets DP'd there are people who wouldn't even share a whore. And it's forced sharing both times because the little pricks just steps in out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: spooge_nugget

M'95

May 17, 2019
if you did take a look to the op you will see its added, and is not my definition of ntr is the real definition as you can see in vndb.
There may be 1 or 2 mods that have some weird definition of it but thats it, usually all of them do a good job ;)
As for this we should stop this talk since the tag is added and there is no more point to keep this debate, from now on people are warned of the content and if they dont like it they can always ignore the thread, its pointless to keep further discussion of this.

Just to clarify I am not saying your definition is right or wrong or which one is "real", I am not gonna burn myself on that argument :)

I was trying to say there are many many different opinions what NTR "means" and that you might be disapointed (I used non absolute wording on purpose).

I try not to use the term NTR, but rather use the terms Netorare, Netorase and Netori if i would try to make myself clear in this area.

Personally I prefer as many people enjoying their virtual lives and fucking around in my VN's, I can't get jelly about pixels :ROFLMAO:

p.s. You were correct on the tags, it is added (y)

Painboy

Dec 2, 2017
I have to agree with some of the more critical opinions here, they made some weird decisions with the second Act.
I mean, the way Mia rationalizes her relationship with the MC is absolutely bonkers (well, these games would hardly work otherwise), but she never really felt stupid or like an easy to get whore. I think it is because of that that the scene with the doctor and the bj with a character she "despises" feel so out of character for her and imo the game would have certainly been better off without them. I hope this isn't indicative of the things we get to see in the upcoming releases, especially if the MC and Mia actually end up in a relationship.

Either way, I definitely hope to see more scenes with Emma :> I'm also kind of disappointed that Tatjana didn't make a comeback, for some reason I expected her to show up again considering how abruptly things ended in the first Act. Well, maybe next time.

Last edited:

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
Netorare, netorase, netori, sharing definitions and tags...

Personally i dont give a ff about the above.

Tried about 10 Games Last month. At the majority of them ntr-sharing content or borderline appeared out of nowhere. Its becoming a trend.

Most annoying thing?

In most cases for me its lack of skills of the devs. Usually a flat scenario, and the easiest way to esclate it when lacking writing skills, Is to rape them, blackmail them, find a tape in which they are getting gangbanged etc. Lacking the skills to write a story that makes sense and triggers players emotions, so just introduce a stereotypical ntr / Cuckold /sharing scenario.

Seen it so many times lately its becoming stereotypical, naive and most importantly...

BORING

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Just to clarify I am not saying your definition is right or wrong or which one is "real", I am not gonna burn myself on that argument :)

I was trying to say there are many many different opinions what NTR "means" and that you might be disapointed (I used non absolute wording on purpose).

I try not to use the term NTR, but rather use the terms Netorare, Netorase and Netori if i would try to make myself clear in this area.

Personally I prefer as many people enjoying their virtual lives and fucking around in my VN's, I can't get jelly about pixels :ROFLMAO:

p.s. You were correct on the tags, it is added (y)
i did understand what you mean the first time and as i said yes, some people may have a different opinión of what said w ;) ord mean, but it will never change the real meaning of it because you think otherwise.

you mean npcs by people or real players=? and by my vns you mean you are a dev or the vns you download=?:unsure:

M'95

May 17, 2019
i did understand what you mean the first time and as i said yes, some people may have a different opinión of what said w ;) ord mean, but it will never change the real meaning of it because you think otherwise.

you mean npcs by people or real players=? and by my vns you mean you are a dev or the vns you download=?:unsure:
Real people and no I am not a dev, I like to dabble in Ren'py scripts, but thats all :).

A roundabout way of saying I like all the people enjoying the VN's on F95

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Netorare, netorase, netori, sharing definitions and tags...

Personally i dont give a ff about the above.

Tried about 10 Games Last month. At the majority of them ntr-sharing content or borderline appeared out of nowhere. Its becoming a trend.

Most annoying thing?

In most cases for me its lack of skills of the devs. Usually a flat scenario, and the easiest way to esclate it when lacking writing skills, Is to rape them, blackmail them, find a tape in which they are getting gangbanged etc. Lacking the skills to write a story that makes sense and triggers players emotions, so just introduce a stereotypical ntr / Cuckold /sharing scenario.

Seen it so many times lately its becoming stereotypical, naive and most importantly...

BORING
Couldn't agree more. Most recent games are like "Here's the MC, here his love interest and... Do I really have to think of an interesting plot that will keep the players interest alive? Nah! It's BBC NTR time!"
*And usually it's out of character like Mia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
This version is actually really good. I didn't play it for awhile because I was trying to finish the rpgm version, but the animations and everything are great. This game has probably some of the hottest sex scenes, because the models for the women are perfect. Surprised this hasn't blown up.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes