Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
sharing? mia giving bj to sam isn't much sharing nor emma fucking mc. rape? not that either since mia said it was ok that mc fucks her ass and sam fucking emma's ass wasn't rape either and mc didn't rape his mommy either. gangbang? true but more of act 3 thingy than act 2 thingy.
Mia consented to be arse fucked so it's not rape? She was blackmailed to do it, consent under duress is not consent. She was raped by both the MC and Sam. I hope you never try that excuse in real life, I don't think you'd like the outcome.

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
Mia consented to be arse fucked so it's not rape? She was blackmailed to do it, consent under duress is not consent. She was raped by both the MC and Sam. I hope you never try that excuse in real life, I don't think you'd like the outcome.
also do wanna add to this Sam raped his sister and technically so did the MC since Emma was drugged and the MC did rape his mother since he not only changed her drugs but also tricked her into believing it was someone else

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I'm not robbing anyone dude. I'm just pointing my gun at people and they are consensually giving me all their money!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
if you did take a look to the op you will see its added, and is not my definition of ntr is the real definition as you can see in vndb.
There may be 1 or 2 mods that have some weird definition of it but thats it, usually all of them do a good job ;)
As for this we should stop this talk since the tag is added and there is no more point to keep this debate, from now on people are warned of the content and if they dont like it they can always ignore the thread, its pointless to keep further discussion of this.
Dude, take a chill pill. You're coming off way too intense.

I wouldn't go to vndb to get the real definition of anything, except for a term to use on vndb. The link does not define ntr, but netorare, which is only part of the definition of ntr. There's also netorase and netori. It's too bad our tags don't distinguish between the "good" ntr (stealing someone else's love, netori) and "bad" ntr (getting your love stolen, netorare).

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Couldn't agree more. Most recent games are like "Here's the MC, here his love interest and... Do I really have to think of an interesting plot that will keep the players interest alive? Nah! It's BBC NTR time!"
*And usually it's out of character like Mia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agreed, it has become a very weird trend, but thankfully some devs put in updates that make it avoidable! I would suggest inceston does it here with a small update to just remove the two scenes with decisions, if not just make sure the next act makes it optional! I don’t like that fetish, but I don’t go into games that say that it is going to be in the game then complain, the problem is when they throw it in with no warning and don’t have an option to avoid it. Like come on man.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Agreed, it has become a very weird trend, but thankfully some devs put in updates that make it avoidable! I would suggest inceston does it here with a small update to just remove the two scenes with decisions, if not just make sure the next act makes it optional! I don’t like that fetish, but I don’t go into games that say that it is going to be in the game then complain, the problem is when they throw it in with no warning and don’t have an option to avoid it. Like come on man.
That's what pissed me off so much with this game. When I saw their dad looking at Mia's pussy I thought "shit, here we go again" but then they gave you the choice to avoid teasing him! So I thought that athough they didn't give us a warning, at least that shit will be avoidable. And then there's the fucking party scene and the last scene of the game... That fucktard Sam who is one of the most annoying characters I've ever seen gets
Give me a break! Can you get a kill off Sam option in this game?

Last edited:

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
That's what pissed me off so much with this game. When I saw their dad looking at Mia's pussy I thought "shit, here we go again" but then they gave you the choice to avoid teasing him! So I thought that athough they didn't give us a warning, at least that shit will be avoidable. And then there's the fucking party scene and the last scene of the game... That fucktard Sam who is one of the most annoying characters I've ever seen gets
Give me a break! Can you get a kill off Sam option in this game?
Yeah i felt that too with the dad i was like fuck, but the option saves you. Yeah and that logic makes no sense either, they tried rationlizing an extremely divisive fetish by saying you get another fetish too but anal is the most common fetish ever so it makes no sense.

Reactions: eddie987

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah i felt that too with the dad i was like fuck, but the option saves you. Yeah and that logic makes no sense either, they tried rationlizing an extremely divisive fetish by saying you get another fetish too but anal is the most common fetish ever so it makes no sense.
At least give us a fucking choice! No anal for me? If that keeps that fucking asshole as far away from Mia is possible I don't fucking mind. There's no way they don't know how controversial is the whole NTR/No-NTR thing. And It's supposed to be a fucking incest game not an everybody-gets-to-fuck-my-hot-sister game. Even the devs's name is inceton for fucks sake!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
At least give us a fucking choice! No anal for me? If that keeps that fucking asshole as far away from Mia is possible I don't fucking mind. There's no way they don't know how controversial is the whole NTR/No-NTR thing. And It's supposed to be a fucking incest game not an everybody-gets-to-fuck-my-hot-sister game. Even the devs's name is inceton for fucks sake!
Hey, nothing wrong with an everybody-gets-to-fuck-my-hot-sister game!

As long as "everybody" is only "me".

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Dude, take a chill pill. You're coming off way too intense.

I wouldn't go to vndb to get the real definition of anything, except for a term to use on vndb. The link does not define ntr, but netorare, which is only part of the definition of ntr. There's also netorase and netori. It's too bad our tags don't distinguish between the "good" ntr (stealing someone else's love, netori) and "bad" ntr (getting your love stolen, netorare).
Good for you, but if you go to this website tags you will see here is only used to warn people of netorare, no one will complain of a game if the mc is doing the netori, i think that much is known by almost all people in this forum by now. And im not coming off too intense or atleast that was not my intent, i was asked and replied the best i could ;)

Reactions: Captain Kirk
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes