Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Good for you, but if you go to this website tags you will see here is only used to warn people of netorare, no one will complain of a game if the mc is doing the netori, i think that much is known by almost all people in this forum by now. And im not coming off too intense or atleast that was not my intent, i was asked and replied the best i could ;)
Yeah2 now that there's the tag maybe you can move on nothing to discuss anymore unless the same thing over again like previous pages. There's a lot of game in this site that you can try tho that doesn't have ntr chill

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Yeah2 now that there's the tag maybe you can move on nothing to discuss anymore unless the same thing over again like previous pages. There's a lot of game in this site that you can try tho that doesn't have ntr chill
and who is discussing anything? i dont come to whine and if u read my previous posts all i did was reply someone that quote me in first place.
Should i ignore it if someone come and quote me? is that what you are trying to say?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Captain Kirk

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if rpgm version had gotten so much heat I think dev could have stopped after act 1.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
It#s good they made the stuff between Mia and the dad optional. That irked me already in the RPGM version. But the dressing room scene was probably not changed, because blackmail and Mia figuring it out is part of the main plot. Unlike the stuff with dad this one actually involves MC.

But if I'm not mistaken, then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Eula25

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
It#s good they made the stuff between Mia and the dad optional. That irked me already in the RPGM version. But the dressing room scene was probably not changed, because blackmail and Mia figuring it out is part of the main plot. Unlike the stuff with dad this one actually involves MC.

But if I'm not mistaken, then
Yeah but we don't know what will be in act 3 maybe some will change and some don't. Hope we get a better story tho

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Hey, nothing wrong with an everybody-gets-to-fuck-my-hot-sister game!

As long as "everybody" is only "me".
Nothing wrong if you're into that, and we are talking about a fully blown NTR game. But when you don't like sharing and this is supposed to be an incest game which until yesterday had a romance tag for fucks sake, you should at least get the choice to avoid it.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
scene with nurse is buged

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Act_1_OoH_Story.rpy", line 210, in script
    with dissove
  File "game/Act_1_OoH_Story.rpy", line 210, in <module>
    with dissove
NameError: name 'dissove' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Act_1_OoH_Story.rpy", line 210, in script
    with dissove
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\Inceton Summer with Mia ACT 2 Ren'Py Remastered ===\SummerWithMia - ACT 2 - PC\SummerWithMia-ACT_2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1382, in execute
    trans = renpy.python.py_eval(self.expr)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\Inceton Summer with Mia ACT 2 Ren'Py Remastered ===\SummerWithMia - ACT 2 - PC\SummerWithMia-ACT_2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2039, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\Inceton Summer with Mia ACT 2 Ren'Py Remastered ===\SummerWithMia - ACT 2 - PC\SummerWithMia-ACT_2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Act_1_OoH_Story.rpy", line 210, in <module>
    with dissove

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
SummerWithMia ACT_2
Wed Nov 06 15:10:30 2019

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Act_1_OoH_Story.rpy", line 216, in script
    with dissove
  File "game/Act_1_OoH_Story.rpy", line 216, in <module>
    with dissove

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Act_1_OoH_Story.rpy", line 216, in script
    with dissove
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\Inceton Summer with Mia ACT 2 Ren'Py Remastered ===\SummerWithMia - ACT 2 - PC\SummerWithMia-ACT_2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1382, in execute
    trans = renpy.python.py_eval(self.expr)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\Inceton Summer with Mia ACT 2 Ren'Py Remastered ===\SummerWithMia - ACT 2 - PC\SummerWithMia-ACT_2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2039, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\Inceton Summer with Mia ACT 2 Ren'Py Remastered ===\SummerWithMia - ACT 2 - PC\SummerWithMia-ACT_2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Act_1_OoH_Story.rpy", line 216, in <module>
    with dissove

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
SummerWithMia ACT_2
Wed Nov 06 15:13:20 2019
IncetonGames please look into it, if possible. Got the same for myself by starting a new game in Act 2 version.

Also hope you'd be able to think about/take into considerations opinions like this:
The whole doctor thing pissed me off. I hated how much of a bimbo she suddenly became.
Couldn't agree more. Most recent games are like "Here's the MC, here his love interest and... Do I really have to think of an interesting plot that will keep the players interest alive? Nah! It's BBC NTR time!"
*And usually it's out of character like Mia
Unavoidable threesome with Sam and Emma, unavoidable threesome with Sam and Mia (though Mia only sucks off Sam).
I absolutely hate MMF, I hate sharing with another dude.
And that doctor scene, why didn't Mia just trust her gut instinct that something was fishy? They don't tell people to trust your gut instinct for nothing, because if something seem fishy and feels wrong, that's because it often is, she should've just gotten the hell out and find an alternative.
And why must MC be so damn selfish and inconsiderate? All he cares about is what he wants, and if Mia doesn't agree to do something, MC comes up with a plan to make it happen anyway, ugh...
I have a feeling that Ch3 is gonna be where NTR or something is gonna happen, or where she'd at least bang other dudes if not outright stolen from MC, that's what it's beginning to feel like, so I don't know if I'm gonna play future iterations of the game, guess I'll have to wait until Ch3 is out and see what people say about it.
and so on, cause i believe this game is able to become breathtaking :love: , while right now it's around 3/5 stars top due to the events in second act, absence of any interesting story, romance(0 kisses for 2 acts!!!), flirting, cuddling, temptations and so on(like to grope Mia/M tities on a couch while blackout for example).

Right now Act 2 is mostly just a few sets of hot renders and awesome animation connected by mostly dumb, boring senseless texts(can't even call this a story) that makes both me & our precious gorgeous babygirlie Mia sad...:(

Hope it won't end like yet another dumb cuntwhore simulator like those: https://f95zone.to/threads/elenas-life-v0-29-nickfifa.1421 , https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-exciting-affection-v1-7-deepsleep.2689 and especially https://f95zone.to/threads/sarahs-life-v0-8-fix-impure.343 where visuals/models are the only good things you can say about them.

Last edited:

Jadewyn Seed

Jun 4, 2018
The code mentioned in this website is not working for android version.I downloaded the apk from this website.Do anyone know any other code?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
IncetonGames please look into it, if possible. Got the same for myself by starting a new game in Act 2 version.

Also hope you'd be able to think about/take into considerations opinions like this:

and so on, cause i believe this game is able to become breathtaking :love: , while right now it's around 3/5 stars top due to the events in second act, absence of any interesting story, romance(0 kisses for 2 acts!!!), flirting, cuddling, temptations and so on(like to grope Mia/M tities on a couch while blackout for example).

Right now Act 2 is mostly just a few sets of hot renders and awesome animation connected by mostly dumb, boring senseless texts(can't even call this a story) that makes both me & our precious gorgeous babygirlie Mia sad...:(

Hope it won't end like yet another dumb cuntwhore simulator like those: https://f95zone.to/threads/elenas-life-v0-29-nickfifa.1421 , https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-exciting-affection-v1-7-deepsleep.2689 and especially https://f95zone.to/threads/sarahs-life-v0-8-fix-impure.343 where visuals/models are the only good things you can say about them.
Well I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you... If you check their patreon they have comments about the forced stuff and they just don't answer them. They obviously don't give a fuck about what we think unless of course it's something about how amazing they are... Somebody asks them plain and simple if they can make the forced stuff avoidable and they don't even have the courtesy to answer with a simple "no". Mind that they do answer other question. But only the ones they like.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes