Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
Maybe he didn't know there was so much NTR?
Well, if ntr tag don't say 'avoidable', you don't need an academic degree to figure it out, even me with my shitty english I understand, but hey! you can find those kind of complains in every thread xDD, tags are disappointed with human kind... :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: IamRubel

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Honestly, that tag needs to be much bigger. And red. And flashing. With like, sparkles and shit. Maybe some sort of audio file could play whenever you enter a thread with it active.

Well, if ntr tag don't say 'avoidable', you don't need an academic degree to figure it out, even me with my shitty english I understand, but hey! you can find those kind of complains in every thread xDD, tags are disappointed with human kind... :cry:
The problem is the thread didn't have the NTR tag until a few days ago.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Yes, few threads have been updated with NTR tag as of recently. We also tried to put up BIG RED warning right above/below the download links.

But let's just face it, we're all humans, things may slipped/overlooked when we update the thread. That's why we have the report system in place not just only for reporting "insults, kink shaming, etc".

Even yourself will overlooked the tag and come rant anti-ntr speech when there already spoiler in OP.

Therefore, from now on, keep the discussion civil.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yes, few threads have been updated with NTR tag as of recently. We also tried to put up BIG RED warning right above/below the download links.

But let's just face it, we're all humans, things may slipped/overlooked when we update the thread. That's why we have the report system in place not just only for reporting "insults, kink shaming, etc".

Even yourself will overlooked the tag and come rant anti-ntr speech when there already spoiler in OP.

Therefore, from now on, keep the discussion civil.
You are doing pure NTR here and no one love that thing you know? Everyone wants choiceable NTR or Love routes. This is easy do one sided game NTR or Love route and your choices doesnt matter :D That the easy way. Hardest and more better way is add matterred choices. I'm not saying you ''Dont add NTR, NTR is shit!'' I'm saying you add NTR with choice :D Maybe I like NTR? Or maybe I dont? I can choice this as a player. And as a game DEV you need give your users this feature. At this rate you can just only get good comments NTR lovers. But other guyz dont play your game, dont give you any good rewiew or support (Patreon). I dont think that's good idea :D That's your choice and your game. We can just suggest you sometings not force you do. But in your other games I dont see like this mandotary NTR and in your other games our choices matter for someting. I dont understand why you do this game like this mandotary and one way path.

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
anyway to just change the title of the thread to reflect that it is a remake? would cut down on the ra ra cry baby stuff......

I can maybe understand the complaints on lack of warnings about scenes involving Mia, but other girls like Emma are side characters and are at no point any kind of "love" interest (used in the loosest sense of the word)...... if your wanting love interests and branching storylines where your choices matter then this isn't for you.

Best way to look at this "game" now is to actually just abandon the thoughts of it being a game and understand its a very linear VN where very little of what you choose has any major effect on anything.......

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
Well guess im not playing this game anymore until the NTR is at least avoidable, if that never happens i guess im never playing it again. Also, very dumb move in the DEV part, not trying to disrespect people who like NTR but i believe the majority of players DONT, so making a specialized game its not a good idea for getting out more acts.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
You are doing pure NTR here and no one love that thing you know? Everyone wants choiceable NTR or Love routes. This is easy do one sided game NTR or Love route and your choices doesnt matter :D That the easy way. Hardest and more better way is add matterred choices. I'm not saying you ''Dont add NTR, NTR is shit!'' I'm saying you add NTR with choice :D Maybe I like NTR? Or maybe I dont? I can choice this as a player. And as a game DEV you need give your users this feature. At this rate you can just only get good comments NTR lovers. But other guyz dont play your game, dont give you any good rewiew or support (Patreon). I dont think that's good idea :D That's your choice and your game. We can just suggest you sometings not force you do. But in your other games I dont see like this mandotary NTR and in your other games our choices matter for someting. I dont understand why you do this game like this mandotary and one way path.
I admit some of you do give good constructive criticism. And not only the F95zone staff team appreciate it(in terms of managing threads) but also devs that active in forums. However, ultimately, in the end, it's the dev decision of what to do in his/her game.

On criticism topics, we received a lot just plain insults criticism, whether its NTR or anti-NTR. Some of it may borderline insults, while some offer nothing of advise. And it doesn't help anything but fuel more argument. (Hence the hard policing by us sometimes)

On NTR/no NTR content, there will be always someone who like these kinks. "No One" seems to be an overstatement. I myself have wide spectrum of kinks, but I choose to be silent minority. (So I'm not gonna involve in this thread content)

Also, the info is about how we should put tag/genre on OP. It doesn't regard the NTR content or what dev do at all. If it's misleading I'm sorry.

P.S : It's best if you don't quote anything that staff team posted with "info" or "warning". If we have personal opinion, we'll post it normally.

Reactions: muttdoggy

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
If someone unexpectedly walks in on you. You press the "P" button to hide boobs or cocks or pussies on your screen with a random SFW image. Make sense?
Was I suppose to hit the p button when he was doing that experiment before he burned himself?
And why does the game keep breaking when he goes to the nurse.
I keep hitting the ignore button when that hapens.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Was I suppose to hit the p button when he was doing that experiment before he burned himself?
Someone else should explain it to him... I give up.
Regarding the game breaking i don't know what version is on here and why it breaks for you.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Someone else should explain it to him... I give up.
Regarding the game breaking i don't know what version is on here and why it breaks for you.
That's a bunch of nonsense put in play.
If I were you I would take it out for the next version.
Another thing when asked to go to the bathroom.
That house happens to have 2 bathrooms.
I couldn't even see the door to that bathroom upstairs.

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
If you read some posts, you get the feeling that in this thread the problem is not in the tags, not in the content of the game or buttons, but in the age of some users. Complaints look as if they were written by people under the age of 18 who are experiencing moral distress due to 18+ content.
Given the fact that the game offers you to independently choose the status of the characters, the presence or absence of some tags is just a formality.
The game is redone from RPGM to Ren'Py. All key events are fully rescheduled and repeated. The main goal is to update the engine and slightly update the game, simplifying the passage. If the RPGM game had many hidden events and quests, then all that is needed is to make a choice several times and once to find the door to the bathtub. That is, during 97% of the game, just press the button, read and look. And judging by some complaints, this is not easy for everyone.

Else pretty funny is the fact that on a pirated site people who are not patrons get the game for free and complain about it and threaten that they will not play it ...

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes