kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
I got this error in the nurse scene.
"For those who got issues with repetitive questions I searched the topic with all the words that have everything to do with the error and I didn't find anything sorry to disappoint you in advance"

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I got this error in the nurse scene.
"For those who got issues with repetitive questions I searched the topic with all the words that have everything to do with the error and I didn't find anything sorry to disappoint you in advance"
I hit the ignore button. I don't think you miss any dialogue by doing so.

Reactions: kratos92

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man that was messed up. I feel like playing Act 3 in the RPGM version.
Usually a girl slaps a guy on the face no matter who it is but she never did.
Looks like mom is just as a bigger perv like the mc.
Probably where he gets it from. Why not get rid of the dad is my question?
I guess cause he's the bread winner and the mc has no job.
What happens when the dad finds out and leaves?
But not without putting the mc in the handicap list for the hospital.
Is a story of a mc you just want to hate and no real options to avoid bad situations.
Action little or no options whatsoever. Still a good game and can't wait to see more...peace.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
This game needs a rape tag.

If you trick someone into thinking you are someone else so that you can have sex with them, they are not consenting to have sex with you. There are multiple instances in this game where the MC tricks women into believing he's someone else in order to have sex with them. That is rape. Anyone that disagrees needs to explain to me, if it's not rape, then why is there a need to trick them to begin with? It's certainly not blackmail or corruption.

Giving them a drug so that they will have sex with you is essentially the same as giving them Rohypnol, which is a date rape drug. The MC drugs his sister's water. Just b/c the mom drinks it instead doesn't make it any less rape. Sam spikes the girl's alcohol make them more pliable for sex. At least one blacked out and doesn't remember what happened. That is rape.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
This game needs a rape tag.

If you trick someone into thinking you are someone else so that you can have sex with them, they are not consenting to have sex with you. There are multiple instances in this game where the MC tricks women into believing he's someone else in order to have sex with them. That is rape. Anyone that disagrees needs to explain to me, if it's not rape, then why is there a need to trick them to begin with? It's certainly not blackmail or corruption.

Giving them a drug so that they will have sex with you is essentially the same as giving them Rohypnol, which is a date rape drug. The MC drugs his sister's water. Just b/c the mom drinks it instead doesn't make it any less rape. Sam spikes the girl's alcohol make them more pliable for sex. At least one blacked out and doesn't remember what happened. That is rape.
What drug?
Those were sleeping pills.
And she had a condition way before she had that per of a son.
It runs in the family sort of speak.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
What drug?
Those were sleeping pills.
And she had a condition way before she had that per of a son.
It runs in the family sort of speak.
Excuses. The drug he spiked Mia's water bottle with early in the game. They had fucked once . . . legit, but she had realized he tricked her when he had her boyfriend tie her up. She was rejecting his advances because she was pissed at him. So, he intended to drug her so that he could have sex with her because she wasn't cooperating with his desires. He even admits they were so it would be easier to fuck her?

The mom accidentally drank the water instead, causing her to blackout, though not fall unconscious. It caused her to have sex with him without remembering it, which is exactly the experience that happens when women are given Rohypnol. Women do not fall unconscious with the drug they just essentially blackout and don't remember what happened. It allows men to rape women and the women not remember it, which is why using the drug on women is considered rape and is illegal.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Excuses. The drug he spiked Mia's water bottle with early in the game. They had fucked once . . . legit, but she had realized he tricked her when he had her boyfriend tie her up. She was rejecting his advances because she was pissed at him. So, he intended to drug her so that he could have sex with her because she wasn't cooperating with his desires. He even admits they were so it would be easier to fuck her?

The mom accidentally drank the water instead, causing her to blackout, though not fall unconscious. It caused her to have sex with him without remembering it, which is exactly the experience that happens when women are given Rohypnol. Women do not fall unconscious with the drug they just essentially blackout and don't remember what happened. It allows men to rape women and the women not remember it, which is why using the drug on women is considered rape and is illegal.
She never drank it.
I knew you were not paying attention.
Play some other game if you don't like it.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
She never drank it.
I knew you were not paying attention.
Play some other game if you don't like it.
Obviously, you didn't actually read my post.

I never said the sister drank the drugged water. The mom did. Mia did drink alcohol spiked by Sam that had the same effect as Rohypnol. Sam admitted he spiked the drinks and Mia later says she doesn't remember what happened when they were drinking and playing truth or dare . . . and the MC was reluctant to tell Mia what actually happened for fear she might get pissed. Why was he reluctant to tell her if he considered it consensual? Furthermore, I identified several instances that qualify as rape not just one.

None of this discussion is about whether I like it or not, but how to tag a game in the description. Whether I like playing it or not is irrelevant. The purpose of tagging a game correctly is to let people know what kind of content they might see. Rape is like gay, futa on male, cuckolding and NTR in that some people want to avoid it. Thus, it is important to tag the game correctly. It is also helpful if the game includes choices that allow you to avoid such content.

I was weighing in on these important aspects of a game: tagging a game correctly in the description and suggesting that such actions can and should be avoidable in the context of the game (This story is not reliant on rape content, some are).

Reactions: Hakkira

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Obviously, you didn't actually read my post.

I never said the sister drank the drugged water. The mom did. Mia did drink alcohol spiked by Sam that had the same effect as Rohypnol. Sam admitted he spiked the drinks and Mia later says she doesn't remember what happened when they were drinking and playing truth or dare . . . and the MC was reluctant to tell Mia what actually happened for fear she might get pissed. Why was he reluctant to tell her if he considered it consensual? Furthermore, I identified several instances that qualify as rape not just one.

None of this discussion is about whether I like it or not, but how to tag a game in the description. Whether I like playing it or not is irrelevant. The purpose of tagging a game correctly is to let people know what kind of content they might see. Rape is like gay, futa on male, cuckolding and NTR in that some people want to avoid it. Thus, it is important to tag the game correctly. It is also helpful if the game includes choices that allow you to avoid such content.

I was weighing in on these important aspects of a game: tagging a game correctly in the description and suggesting that such actions can and should be avoidable in the context of the game (This story is not reliant on rape content, some are).
It was a bunch of nonsense you lost me at she drank...wrong character.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
It was a bunch of nonsense you lost me at she drank...wrong character.
I never used the words "she drank" in the post you just quoted. I identified who drank what in both cases.

The mom drank the drugged water, Mia and Emma drank the alcohol spiked by Emma's brother Sam. You're being deliberately obtuse.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
I never used the words "she drank" in the post you just quoted. I identified who drank what in both cases.

The mom drank the drugged water, Mia and Emma drank the alcohol spiked by Emma's brother Sam. You're being deliberately obtuse.
I am pretty sure that is covered by the "Sleep Sex" tag (unconscious/don't remember). "Rape" requires no consent AND force/intimidation - it is a violent act as I understand the tags here.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I am pretty sure that is covered by the "Sleep Sex" tag (unconscious/don't remember). "Rape" requires no consent AND force/intimidation - it is a violent act as I understand the tags here.
This is the tag description for rape in the tag rules of the forum: "Rape [Forced or non-consensual sex.]" Forced is one of the descriptions. But, it does not say force AND it says force OR non-consensual. There are several instances of non-consensual sex in this game.

Why is this so hard for people? I mean seriously. It's not hard to find the tag rules. They're under "Forum/Site Rules and Announcements/Tag Rules and List" Lots of games are tagged as rape; I've played some of them knowing there was rape content. In some cases, it could be avoided with in-game choices, in others, it was essential to the story. So, why are so many people defensive about tagging this game appropriately? If you have to trick someone into having sex with you so that they think they're having sex with someone else, it's non-consensual.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes