MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
This is the tag description for rape in the tag rules of the forum: "Rape [Forced or non-consensual sex.]" Forced is one of the descriptions. But, it does not say force AND it says force OR non-consensual. There are several instances of non-consensual sex in this game.

Why is this so hard for people? I mean seriously. It's not hard to find the tag rules. They're under "Forum/Site Rules and Announcements/Tag Rules and List" Lots of games are tagged as rape; I've played some of them knowing there was rape content. In some cases, it could be avoided with in-game choices, in others, it was essential to the story. So, why are so many people defensive about tagging this game appropriately? If you have to trick someone into having sex with you so that they think they're having sex with someone else, it's non-consensual.
Technically no. They are CONSENTING to the ACT. If someone wanted to have sex with you because they thought you were a rich playboy and they found out you were a scrub after, wouldn't be rape. Look, there's a spectrum. As for the tags, Sleep VS Rape is a good way to tell the diff; RAPE (contains violence) SLEEP (non-violent).

These are not legal statutes, just a way to convey the info. EVERYONE knows drugging/sleep sex is non consentual; but RAPE lets you know there is violence/force involved as well.

Reactions: Ric

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
123456 is wrong
What you post is the password for the mia´s computer.idk69 should be the right code.Or what you can do is when you click on the op link for Ad Removal there i have create a mod that disabled that maybe until act 8.At least i can say for act 1 and act 2.Btw on the same post i have linked to the other guy who posted the new codes

Last edited:
Reactions: MrAhmed

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
First of all, this is a forum for adults. This also means that the forum may contain any 18+ content not prohibited by the rules.
Most games can contain almost the entire spectrum of what is indicated by tags. The author indicates the main tags, but this does not mean that he is obliged to indicate everything. Since there is a factor of perception and subjectivity. For some, the game can be simple and normal, for others terribly obscene. Some will require tags and so on, for others this is not important and they do not see the need for this, and no "tag subject" itself.
The forum has a lot of topics where tags were indicated at the initial stage of the game, and when it was expanded adding tags no one was engaged. And that the users, that the author does not care what tags are affixed.
Strict adherence to the rules is also a convention. In some topics, you can almost everything that is as if prohibited by the rules. (depends on the moderator). And if we add to these factors the same subjective approach and features of perception, then everyone will have “their own truth”
How to resolve this "dispute". Remember that the adult forum and forum users are adults. And this means that adults do not have to explain everything in detail (like a small child) and that something you don’t like can simply be turned off and you can find another topic. And it’s not necessary for this to call an “adult uncle” and ask to protect other users (who themselves are able to understand what's what) from 18+ content...
In addition, all lovers of rules and tags need to remember that the topic is discussing the game, and not forum rules or the procedure for setting tags and other nonsense. It would also be nice to remember the rules for those who ask the same thing on every page, without noticing the detailed information in the OP and in previous posts ....

I understood why many posts where they complain about tags and similar look like children’s. Open the "famous" speech of Greta Thunberg. Many phrases from speech in form, and in content, completely repeat the complaints of some users. And if you still change the phrases to the theme of complaints, then it will be completely the same.
p07p4w15.jpg

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
First of all, this is a forum for adults. This also means that the forum may contain any 18+ content not prohibited by the rules.
Most games can contain almost the entire spectrum of what is indicated by tags. The author indicates the main tags, but this does not mean that he is obliged to indicate everything. Since there is a factor of perception and subjectivity. For some, the game can be simple and normal, for others terribly obscene. Some will require tags and so on, for others this is not important and they do not see the need for this, and no "tag subject" itself.
The forum has a lot of topics where tags were indicated at the initial stage of the game, and when it was expanded adding tags no one was engaged. And that the users, that the author does not care what tags are affixed.
Strict adherence to the rules is also a convention. In some topics, you can almost everything that is as if prohibited by the rules. (depends on the moderator). And if we add to these factors the same subjective approach and features of perception, then everyone will have “their own truth”
How to resolve this "dispute". Remember that the adult forum and forum users are adults. And this means that adults do not have to explain everything in detail (like a small child) and that something you don’t like can simply be turned off and you can find another topic. And it’s not necessary for this to call an “adult uncle” and ask to protect other users (who themselves are able to understand what's what) from 18+ content...
In addition, all lovers of rules and tags need to remember that the topic is discussing the game, and not forum rules or the procedure for setting tags and other nonsense. It would also be nice to remember the rules for those who ask the same thing on every page, without noticing the detailed information in the OP and in previous posts ....

I understood why many posts where they complain about tags and similar look like children’s. Open the "famous" speech of Greta Thunberg. Many phrases from speech in form, and in content, completely repeat the complaints of some users. And if you still change the phrases to the theme of complaints, then it will be completely the same.
View attachment 462470
o.0

Really couldn't understand much of that, but it sounded like a condemnation of the tag discussion here because you feel this is a discussion about tags specifically?

I don't agree with that, as I think we are truly discussing THIS game, which tags apply and why, and not the abstract definitions of the tag themselves.

I know I am certainly not. I am discussing THIS game in particular and how the tags apply to THIS GAME in particular.

I may be wrong, but I would leave it to the mods, of course.

Reactions: radical686

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Technically no. They are CONSENTING to the ACT. If someone wanted to have sex with you because they thought you were a rich playboy and they found out you were a scrub after, wouldn't be rape. Look, there's a spectrum. As for the tags, Sleep VS Rape is a good way to tell the diff; RAPE (contains violence) SLEEP (non-violent).
Misrepresenting who you are is not the same as pretending to be someone completely different. If the rich playboy is a scrub, she still consented to have sex with the rich playboy/scrub. She still knows the person she is sleeping with even though they are being dishonest with her about who they are, what they do, etc. That's a different kind of trick. That's not rape. I agree.

If the mom thinks she's sleeping with her husband, however, and its actually her son, her son is raping her by pretending to be the father. She did not consent to sex with the son. Same thing with Mia. If she is blindfolded and thinks she's sucking off her boyfriend and it's actually her brother, her brother is having non-consensual sex. Why trick the person into thinking you are a different person entirely if it's consensual. It's unnecessary. The Dev is adding rape content and pretending it's not rape.

I've abandoned the sleep drug discussion because it's not worth arguing at this point. If you want to call it walking sleep sex or just sleep sex, fine, I don't really have a good argument to oppose your point and sleep sex is in the tags.

Attaching force and violence to the argument about rape cheapens the debate. Non-consensual is non-consensual. And to be honest, the story could have been written . . . rather easily . . . without non-consensual sex.

[This Post has been edited and some content removed]

Last edited:
Reactions: DewMongrel

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Misrepresenting who you are is not the same as pretending to be someone completely different. If the rich playboy is a scrub, she still consented to have sex with the rich playboy/scrub. She still knows the person she is sleeping with even though they are being dishonest with her about who they are, what they do, etc. That's a different kind of trick. That's not rape. I agree.

If the mom thinks she's sleeping with her husband, however, and its actually her son, her son is raping her by pretending to be the father. She did not consent to sex with the son. Same thing with Mia. If she is blindfolded and thinks she's sucking off her boyfriend and it's actually her brother, her brother is having non-consensual sex. Why trick the person into thinking you are a different person entirely if it's consensual. It's unnecessary. The Dev is adding rape content and pretending it's not rape.

I've abandoned the sleep drug discussion because it's not worth arguing at this point. If you want to call it walking sleep sex or just sleep sex, fine, I don't really have a good argument to oppose your point and sleep sex is in the tags.

Attaching force and violence to the argument about rape cheapens the debate. Non-consensual is non-consensual. And to be honest, the story could have been written . . . rather easily . . . without non-consensual sex.

Let me show you how.

Boyfriend leaves the sister (Mia) tied up without a blindfold, then leaves. The police come, the boyfriend runs away. The brother comes later seeing her tied up. She gets upset but notices his rather large bulge. She berates him and he condescending says, "so you want to see it. You keep staring at it" She makes the argument that the boyfriend may come back at any moment, so he should leave. He tells her he fled when the police came. She keeps staring at his barely concealed cock/or maybe he's taken it out and is stroking it. He says, maybe I'll just leave you tied up till he comes back to let you go. She realizes that could be hours or the next day, licks her lips (he's got a big cock), then says I'll suck your cock if you let me go. . . . the scene continues either with him letting her go first, and she reneges or sucks him off fulfilling her promise or he insists she suck him off first, then he lets her go. She gets her bondage fantasy, he gets sucked off. No rape.

In the Mom scene, she recognizes it's her son but is so horny cause she's a little drunk and off her meds, so she has sex with him knowing it's her son. Easy peasy.

See, not that hard. Increases corruption in both cases and he still gets off . . . and no need for rape. The problem is that the current Dev has no imagination or actually gets off on the rape content, but doesn't want to admit to himself that it's actually rape.
I'd imagine the majority of people here would assume that a rape tag means using force. The state of Pennsylvania agrees - see - it says "In others, like (PDF), rape requires the use or threat of force, whereas sexual assault refers to any act of intercourse without consent." Other states don't categorize the 2 like that.

If you think there should be a "sexual assault" tag, then propose it in the suggestions forum.

As for calling out the devs for being lazy - you need to realize that this is a remake of a game that's years old. Many people like it. No need to backhandedly insult people for that.

Now, you're writing novels on a point that's basically splitting hairs. Is that really needed?

MrAhmed

Oct 29, 2018
What you post is the password for the mia´s computer.idk69 should be the right code.Or what you can do is when you click on the op link for Ad Removal there i have create a mod that disabled that maybe until act 8.At least i can say for act 1 and act 2.Btw on the same post i have linked to the other guy who posted the new codes
gigan said:

thank u guys

Last edited:
Reactions: gigan

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018

"..cheapens the debate.."? Look, I am discussing the tags/kinks as they apply to this game. Clearly you are coming from a completely different head-space; something personal to you, whatever. There is no point in discussing it at this point.

Good luck and take care.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
o.0

Really couldn't understand much of that, but it sounded like a condemnation of the tag discussion here because you feel this is a discussion about tags specifically?

I don't agree with that, as I think we are truly discussing THIS game, which tags apply and why, and not the abstract definitions of the tag themselves.

I know I am certainly not. I am discussing THIS game in particular and how the tags apply to THIS GAME in particular.

I may be wrong, but I would leave it to the mods, of course.
I would separate the discussion of tags from what is happening here. I saw a lot of topics where tags were missing and no one was discussing this. In addition, there is a theme with this game on another engine and there are story events on which you can put a tag much more than here. But here they demand it, and there everything suits everyone. And the requirements to put a tag in this topic sometimes turn into hysteria and their own interpretation of the storyline. You need to remember that in addition to the OP there is the ability to read posts, and those who need it can read the posts and make a conclusion. And here through the page they ask about codes and about tags, without adding anything new. If you remove all the repeated posts, the topic will be reduced by 50% at least.
All that excites me in this case is that this topic will not turn into a theme similar to Milf City. Although in reality this can not even be called excitement. I just went into the topic read and wrote my opinion. If so important, discuss the tags further.
And if my posts somehow offend tag lovers, you can delete them all, I don’t care...

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I would separate the discussion of tags from what is happening here. I saw a lot of topics where tags were missing and no one was discussing this. In addition, there is a theme with this game on another engine and there are story events on which you can put a tag much more than here. But here they demand it, and there everything suits everyone. And the requirements to put a tag in this topic sometimes turn into hysteria and their own interpretation of the storyline. You need to remember that in addition to the OP there is the ability to read posts, and those who need it can read the posts and make a conclusion. And here through the page they ask about codes and about tags, without adding anything new. If you remove all the repeated posts, the topic will be reduced by 50% at least.
All that excites me in this case is that this topic will not turn into a theme similar to Milf City. Although in reality this can not even be called excitement. I just went into the topic read and wrote my opinion. If so important, discuss the tags further.
And if my posts somehow offend tag lovers, you can delete them all, I don’t care...
I've seen other more heated tag discussions about tags on games, but they tend to be over NTR content and Rape that involves actual violence/force consistent with your concerns.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I'd imagine the majority of people here would assume that a rape tag means using force. The state of Pennsylvania agrees - see - it says "In others, like (PDF), rape requires the use or threat of force, whereas sexual assault refers to any act of intercourse without consent." Other states don't categorize the 2 like that.

If you think there should be a "sexual assault" tag, then propose it in the suggestions forum.
I'm actually starting to agree with moistness that the discussion is devolving away from the game toward a discussion about what the rape tag should be used for; a discussion I prefer not to do here.

As for calling out the devs for being lazy - you need to realize that this is a remake of a game that's years old. Many people like it. No need to backhandedly insult people for that.

Now, you're writing novels on a point that's basically splitting hairs. Is that really needed?
No, and that's a fair criticism. My reaction was due to frustration; frustration with the game since you don't really have a choice with all of the non-con content I mentioned--you don't even have a choice regarding sabotaging the mom's medicine. The rape/sexual assault content is really not necessary in a game like this, and when the game was initially reworked there were posts about being pleased that some of the more force-related rape content was left out . . . which begs the question, why is it needed at all? There is the structure of an interesting story here and there's a lot of good content in it, as I detail in my review of the game.

The sad thing is that I was really enjoying the game . . . and even the non-con content wasn't bothering me until the scene with the doctor . . . the scene is a totally unnecessary, non-sequitur. After that, I just started getting more and more frustrated with the MC I was being forced to be in order to play the game. Anyway, that's all I'll say about it because it's turning into a circular discussion.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes