goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm actually starting to agree with moistness that the discussion is devolving away from the game toward a discussion about what the rape tag should be used for; a discussion I prefer not to do here.

No, and that's a fair criticism. My reaction was due to frustration; frustration with the game since you don't really have a choice with all of the non-con content I mentioned--you don't even have a choice regarding sabotaging the mom's medicine. The rape/sexual assault content is really not necessary in a game like this, and when the game was initially reworked there were posts about being pleased that some of the more force-related rape content was left out . . . which begs the question, why is it needed at all? There is the structure of an interesting story here and there's a lot of good content in it, as I detail in my review of the game.

The sad thing is that I was really enjoying the game . . . and even the non-con content wasn't bothering me until the scene with the doctor . . . the scene is a totally unnecessary, non-sequitur. After that, I just started getting more and more frustrated with the MC I was being forced to be in order to play the game. Anyway, that's all I'll say about it because it's turning into a circular discussion.
I understand your frustration. I played the original RPGM version, and started getting frustrated at all the unnecessary (IMO) mechanics; I stopped playing a little ways into act 2. Then they released the original Summer with Mia, a Ren'Py remake/reimaging, but didn't put much into it, and it died. I was excited for this remake. I don't mind all the trick/force stuff (in game, of course), but I understand why other people would, and I'm all for having all this info up front so people can make good decisions about what they play. "This isn't the game that I played" is not something we players should not have to deal with.

Reactions: radical686
Apr 28, 2018
Just finished the game. I loved the sex scenes but I'm not a fan of how often the friend gets involved with Mia, nor the way the MC seems to be drugging and deceiving everyone (kind of a fucking douche, find it very hard to put myself in his shoes). Not really my thing... Shame because the animation is probably the best I have seen so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is no 0.7b for this version, as for rpgm version check it's thread last page with info how to see mia getting dogged (literally).

Reactions: goditseb

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
It's not real life. These aren't real people. It's not a real story. You can gripe about the lack of choices but you all fail to notice the one big choice a market economy gives you...the choice to not play, invest your time and money elsewhere. CLEARLY the market has spoken and the market has said it is OK with this game as presented. Move on to a game you like or make the game you think you want to play and see if the market supports it. Just MHO.

I enjoy the game. I agree that being railroaded into NTR is not my fav but fuck it. I like the rest of the game. Look at the glass half full and play it for the parts you like. If you can't do that move the fuck on and stop the bitching.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no roaming around like in rpgm version so some scenes aren't in renpy version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
brother fucks his sister and mommy and doc uses sextoy on mia and sam gets bj from mia and sam fucks his sister with mc.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This is one awesome game, I can't let it down, it's just too awesome, thanks for remaking it inceton, amazing job my dear friend ;)

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
does Act 2 contain Act 1 or should i download a separate file for Act 1 ?

Yourdaddy8646

Nov 7, 2019
Hey Dev, i was lost with my old account. Hope you remember me. I am following this game since it was in rpgm. I just wanna say you did a fantastic job in switching it to renpy. I really loved Playing it again. Most of the kinks is also there. I just hope I can cuck dad and Sam again :LOL: :LOL:

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Act 1 was compelling...I found the secrecy between the b/s much more erotic then the sex itself its very rare to see games with Incest has that kind of storyline in it for obvious reasons while 90 percent of the game is based on Harem route or aka Make out with everything that moves and then ACT 2 became much more predictable and it seems like ACT 3 will literally abt to make the Females in this characters Sex craved maniacs which doesnt suit the storyline given the fact the intro was somewhat much more dramatic..but the animation and the poses does get a 5 star from me...if the sleep(Rape) could have been avoided then the game could have been much more fun to play with!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you mean mommy and son sex (attempt of it in act 1) wasn't rape and what happened later between those 2 was sex with willing partners.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes