CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
IncetonGames
Making the "skip unread text" button unavailable seems like an odd development choice, recently changed my PC and now realized that I have to play the game from scratch, but I cannot skip through the stuff I played and it is made in a such clumsy manner (like all those instances at start, when you have to click through the houses for no reason) that it ends up being unbearable.

Can someone share the saves please? End of act 1 would be amazing, but any save from act 2 will suffice, as I assume it would still allow me to skip all the text.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ara-sH

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
IncetonGames
Making the "skip unread text" button unavailable seems like an odd development choice, recently changed my PC and now realized that I have to play the game from scratch, but I cannot skip through the stuff I played and it is made in a such clumsy manner (like all those instances at start, when you have to click through the houses for no reason) that it ends up being unbearable.

Can someone share the saves please? End of act 1 would be amazing, but any save from act 2 will suffice, as I assume it would still allow me to skip all the text.
Oh, nooo you are playing a game and you have to click on the screen 5 time's it truly is unbearable...

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I dont get it,Any reason to disable "skip unread text" option?
No there's never a good reason to disable a baseline feature of Ren'Py.
However there's several ways around it, use unren and select the force enable skip option for starters.

Reactions: Ragnar

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
Does anyone know the outcome or the current status of the latest poll on patreon, about whether the next update should be divided into 2 parts or not?

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018

Summer with Mia Act 3 question.
Hi,

Since Summer with Mia Act 3 is big, 4,000 renders big... So much bigger than Act1 & 2 combined, we were wondering if you would like us to release it in two parts?

If we release it in 2 parts, the first part will be released this month and the second part next month.

If we release it in one part you will have to wait till next month.

Which would you prefer?

Release it in 2 parts (This month and next month)

Release it in 1 part (Next month)

Release the KRAKEN!!!!!!!!!!
992 votes total

Reactions: Black Mamba24

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018

Hi,

Since Summer with Mia Act 3 is big, 4,000 renders big... So much bigger than Act1 & 2 combined, we were wondering if you would like us to release it in two parts?

If we release it in 2 parts, the first part will be released this month and the second part next month.

Which would you prefer?

992 votes total
Thx mate for the quick response!

Reactions: Johnny6

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018

Hi,

Which would you prefer?

992 votes total
KRAKEN!!!

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
Please finish the NTR part that never got finished with the black dude on the webcam. that was the best part of the act 3

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes