• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i am confused their are like 3 different games with the same name my sister mia, living with mia and summer with mia what is the difference between these 3 versions ??:confused:

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
Can you pursue an actual romantic relationship with Mia and not be the typical retard, blackmailing, asshole mc?

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
What the fuck are you talking about? There's nothing like that in this update or even this version of the game.

I swear, most if not all of these haters haven't even played the Ren'Py version or realise that you didn't have to do those optional side-quests in the RPGM version.
It is the renpy version i played and i got no option

Reactions: dbah and mistortine

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
i am confused their are like 3 different games with the same name my sister mia, living with mia and summer with mia what is the difference between these 3 versions ??:confused:
#1 "Act1
Okay, so this is the first part of Living with Mia Ren'Py remake. To avoid confusion, the game will be called Summer with Mia ACT1. A lot of time and effort have gone into this one. All the images have been updated and converted into FullHD and new updated animations have been added. Next up is Act2 of the game, which should be released next month alongside EoL".

Accordingly, the game on Ren'Py is a remake and, in fact, the transfer of the game to a new engine.
Currently, the first game in terms of events is ahead of the remake. The main storyline is respected, but some events do not happen as in the main game...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
msm was 1 name used before patreon said no incest so after that lvm and swm (1st renpy port of msm/lvm and now abandoned).

Can you pursue an actual romantic relationship with Mia and not be the typical retard, blackmailing, asshole mc?
it'll turn into more romantic.

unless all sidequests were deleted then sam will plunge his dick into mia in hotel and at least in near end of act 3 sam will have sex time with sam.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It is the renpy version i played and i got no option
Bullshit. I've played it too and there are no other characters that Mia has sex with besides the MC. She gives Sam a blowjob in a sharing scene and giving the Dad a blowjob during the blackout is avoidable based on a previous decision and all the other teasing scenes between them are entirely optional, but none of this qualifies as ntr.

There are absolutely zero ntr scenes in this game and all the scenes of Mia fucking random guys in the RPGM version, which also weren't ntr, are NOT in this version.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Bullshit. I've played it too and there are no other characters that Mia has sex with besides the MC. She gives Sam a blowjob in a sharing scene and giving the Dad a blowjob during the blackout is avoidable based on a previous decision and all the other teasing scenes between them are entirely optional, but none of this qualifies as ntr.

There are absolutely zero ntr scenes in this game and all the scenes of Mia fucking random guys in the RPGM version, which also weren't ntr, are NOT in this version.
I get the sharing with sam at the party and in the blackmail in the dressing room but i got no option to avoid it and i was able to pass on the dad one

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
party and blackmail aren't avoidable cause those belong to plot, for example if no blackmailing then no mia's revenge.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I get the sharing with sam at the party and in the blackmail in the dressing room but i got no option to avoid it and i was able to pass on the dad one
Neither of those two scenes make this a "whore version of Mia going after every dick she comes across" as you originally said. One is a consensual act among friends and the other is done under extenuating circumstances, but one that provides a very nice sex scene later on and furthers part of the plot.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Neither of those two scenes make this a "whore version of Mia going after every dick she comes across" as you originally said. One is a consensual act among friends and the other is done under extenuating circumstances, but one that provides a very nice sex scene later on and furthers part of the plot.
Well I disagree completely it ruined it for me she was better before going after every dick in my opinion

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, i need some info before start this new version of the game.
Can someone tell me how many content are optional? If ofc there are?

Under genre

Genre:
3DCG, Corruption, Male protagonist, Multiple endings, Oral sex, Slice of life, Sharing (MMF), Vaginal sex, Virgin, Incest, Voyeurism, Mobile game, Blackmail, Creampie, Netorare, Sandbox.

Can someone tell me if there are optional things? To make your understand there are two genres that I really don't want to see and that I prefer to avoid: Netorare and Sharing (MMF)
Can someone tell me if i can avoid it? Or i am force to see it?
Thank you

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Wow, you guys don't even know about the original version...lol, arguing over the dicking she gets in this early phase. Wait until she's sucked off the black webcam guy or gotten gangraped by the drug dealers. Can't wait for the inane arguments then. Imagine if they had kept her fucking the dog in....

Isn't her being a giant whore the appeal? Brother raped her but she's cool with it because of his dick size, I think deleting that kinda messed up people understanding the nature of her character. I mean, she uses a poor dog for sex, kinda establishes this is all around a universe of awful people. I say roll with it and enjoy it. You argue she's a whore? No duh. And arguing she's not is just weird, and I don't really see why being a whore in a sex game is an issue.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 141 Votes