• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Still count as ntr for me, because it is forced , no option to refuse and I become super jealous, better if Emma did that to Sam instead of MIa, I love ntr but I really don't like to see her touching other man, or even another man seeing her naked , so it's ntr for me, maybe for you it is not because you're okay with that
How is it forced? Because players don't have the option to skip it? That's still not how NTR works because it's not about how the player feels, it's about how the MC feels and whether or not they are being forced to watch something they're not comfortable with. The fact is that the MC wasn't uncomfortable with it, he was perfectly OK with it, plus it totally seems like something that Mia would do in that particular situation so it's contextually appropriate.

NTR relates purely to the main protagonist and how they feel about the situation, not the person reading the story or playing the game who gets pangs of jealousy because they project their own feelings onto the situation rather than observe the feelings of the protagonist and pay proper attention to the story.

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
How is it forced? Because players don't have the option to skip it? That's still not how NTR works because it's not about how the player feels, it's about how the MC feels and whether or not they are being forced to watch something they're not comfortable with. The fact is that the MC wasn't uncomfortable with it, he was perfectly OK with it, plus it totally seems like something like Mia would do in that particular situation so it's contextually appropriate.

NTR relates purely to the main protagonist and how they feel about the situation, not the person reading the story or playing the game who gets pangs of jealousy because they project their own feelings onto the situation rather than observe the feelings of the protagonist and pay proper attention to the story.
I respect your own POV about NTR, let's leave it to that by the way man, if I'm not mistaken this just the first part right ? not the complete Act 3 version?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I respect your own POV about NTR, let's leave it to that by the way man, if I'm not mistaken this just the first part right ? not the complete Act 3 version?
It's not a point of view, it's what NTR actually is.

So just because some insecure people don't like the idea of consensually sharing a woman with another man does not make it NTR, period.

onurb Cads

Jul 10, 2018
You're right, it's not a game, it's a VN. It's a VN that's telling a particular story and if you can't appreciate the story for what it is without projecting yourself onto the MC and getting stupidly possessive over a fictional character, then good riddance to you. Don't come back.
That is curious, i don't see a VN tag out there, and even if it was there, you don't know your shit well, a VN don't imply the lack of choices, a VN without choices is the definition of a "kinetic novel", that is the tag missing.

Another thing, this a damn forum for fuck sake, if you can't coexist and respect different opinions then "good riddance to you. Don't come back" is
appropriate to your case.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Need a label like Summer with Mia Act 3 part 1 , I saw on patreon the part 2 will be release on February currently 60 %

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
That is curious, i don't see a VN tag out there, and even if it was there, you don't know your shit well, a VN don't imply the lack of choices, a VN without choices is the definition of a "kinetic novel", that is the tag missing.

Another thing, this a damn forum for fuck sake, if you can't coexist and respect different opinions then "good riddance to you. Don't come back" is
appropriate to your case.
Yup but its best to let it be hes gonna get this thread screwed for rule breaking dont let em bring ya with him just ignore it

Last edited:
Reactions: dbah and mistortine

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mia developed feelings for the MC but after finding out he was also having sex with their Mom, she was deeply hurt and chose to take a job with her Aunt who lived in another part of the country in order to get away from the MC.
there was speculation that she left cause she got preggo.

Damn nice update can't wait MC start fuck his mom and it will better if MC fuck his mom infront his dad in future.
he will fuck mommy in front of dad if dev stays loyal to rpgm version but daddy won't know it's his son.

Reactions: steelsmiter
3.50 star(s) 141 Votes