CGames

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2018
btw I saw some pics with MC's mom and that black dude staring at her. Did he bang her as well as Mia or that's not in the game yet ?

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
btw I saw some pics with MC's mom and that black dude staring at her. Did he bang her as well as Mia or that's not in the game yet ?
It was never added to beyond that. The new writer won't be adding anything to the optional side quests the previous writer had started. The direction of the game changed basically. It's effectively being turned into a more serious love story when it starts getting further updates again. :rolleyes:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How does ntr work on this game guys?
that depends what ntr definition is used since most of times it seems that even mc or his love interest looking other girl/guy is ntr.

Is that after or before Emma and Mom pool scene? Last time I played the rpgm ver was when it was still 1.5a and that was awhile ago. (Mostly forgot everything)
way before that.

I meant if it avoidable or you cant do nothing about it and you get ntr stuff all the time.
avoidable mostly.

• Angry
Reactions: Genji

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Mia's reaction the day after the party is hilarious. She says the house is a mess, but there are only a few empty bottles of beer and some empty glasses. Oh! The horror!

PS: MWAHAHA! Best panic button ever!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Manifold

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
First time Playing Mia...Been wanting to play it before but the RPMG just made me decide against it.

Finally playing the Renpy version and I must say, I'm pleasantly surprised :)

The game is just enough off-Vanilla, to keep me interested.
I love the dynamic between the MC and Mia. I love that she is into him, but still openminded and flirty with other people as well.

The MC is not the nicest of characters, but not evil enough that he is beyond redemption. The fact that Mia catches him out on just about all his bullshit is hilarious for me. (It shows some level of intelligence in Mia that is sorely lacking in most other girls when it comes to "corruption and blackmail")

I loved it when she flirted with the dad and got more then she bargained for. The fact that Mia is almost as devious as the MC, makes this very entertaining for me. She uses him just as much as he uses her, and they often get into shit together, by either one of their hairbrained ideas.

I'm not a fan of NTR, cuckholding etc. , but there is just enough borderline content to keep everything interesting. Not over the top, but keeping the player on his toes and sometimes mildly uncomfortable.

I do not like the MCs best friend, he is a bit of an asshole as far as I'm concerned, but I guess he helps to keep things interesting.

I like the dynamic between Mia and her dad...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall very nice game.. highly recommended.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
How does ntr work on this game guys?
It doesn't. It's just a couple of sharing scenes and it's minimal. BJ only and MC's OK with it.
So I'm going to disagree slightly.

Just going of the Renpy version
(I have not played the RPMG version)
I would say the amount of NTR is minimal and also only borderline NTR. You may or you may not consider it NTR based on your definition, but even if you consider it NTR, it is very light and only a couple of scenes out of a LOT of sexual scenes. (There is a ton of sex on this game.)

Also the MC does a lot of questionable things in trying to get into the females pants (blackmail, drugs corruption), but once again it is on the extreme light side of this spectrum.

So to conclude, I'm no fan of NTR, blackmail, corruption, drugs, I find the level if these in this game is so light that I would give the game a pass on these topics.

Having said that, some people can not even handle a hint of NTR. If you are ultra sensitive to this, them maybe this game is not for you. And not you can not bypass that.

Reactions: Larry2000

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So I'm going to disagree slightly.

Just going of the Renpy version
(I have not played the RPMG version)
I would say the amount of NTR is minimal and also only borderline NTR. You may or you may not consider it NTR based on your definition, but even if you consider it NTR, it is very light and only a couple of scenes out of a LOT of sexual scenes. (There is a ton of sex on this game.)

Also the MC does a lot of questionable things in trying to get into the females pants (blackmail, drugs corruption), but once again it is on the extreme light side of this spectrum.

So to conclude, I'm no fan of NTR, blackmail, corruption, drugs, I find the level if these in this game is so light that I would give the game a pass on these topics.

Having said that, some people can not even handle a hint of NTR. If you are ultra sensitive to this, them maybe this game is not for you. And not you can not bypass that.
Well my definition of NTR is what NTR actually is; when a man is forced against his will to watch a woman he loves/likes get fucked by a guy or guys in order to torture/cuck him, i.e. a gang rape or a bitter wife fucking her brother-in-law in front of her husband. Nothing in this game comes close to this actual definition because it's about how the MC feels in this situation, not the people playing the game.

Too often people are mislabeling consensual sharing as NTR because they feel like they, as the player, are the ones being tortured by seeing the female character they like doing sexual things with another guy. They believe that only the MC should be doing sexual things with the female characters and they project their feelings on to the MC, so when a female character does something with another guy, even if the MC is aware and consenting of it, it affects them personally and they believe that NTR is being done to them. But it's not about them, it's about the MC and their feelings towards it, and in this instance the MC is totally fine with it.

Lots of people are in open relationships and there are plenty of guys out there who don't mind occasionally sharing their girl with another guy, but just because an outside observer of that kind of thing is personally uncomfortable with the idea of sharing does not make it NTR.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Well my definition of NTR is what NTR actually is; when a man is forced against his will to watch a woman he loves/likes get fucked by a guy or guys in order to torture/cuck him, i.e. a gang rape or a bitter wife fucking her brother-in-law in front of her husband. Nothing in this game comes close to this actual definition because it's about how the MC feels in this situation, not the people playing the game.

Too often people are mislabeling consensual sharing as NTR because they feel like they, as the player, are the ones being tortured by seeing the female character they like doing sexual things with another guy. They believe that only the MC should be doing sexual things with the female characters and they project their feelings on to the MC, so when a female character does something with another guy, even if the MC is aware and consenting of it, it affects them personally and they believe that NTR is being done to them. But it's not about them, it's about the MC and their feelings towards it, and in this instance the MC is totally fine with it.

Lots of people are in open relationships and there are plenty of guys out there who don't mind occasionally sharing their girl with another guy, but just because an outside observer of that kind of thing is personally uncomfortable with the idea of sharing does not make it NTR.
My understanding of NTR: (From a different thread)

Your current love interest start having sex with a rival due to cheating/blackmail/corruption etc. causing the player to become jealous.

Very similar to your definition:
when a man is forced against his will to watch a woman he loves/likes get fucked by a guy or guys in order to torture/cuck him

So let's break it down:

So to conclude, I see it as very light NTR. I can see that it's debatable and there are some points that can be interpreted differently by different players. I would say that NTR is definitely not central to the game and is at worst the NTR elements in the game are minimal. At no stage up to now does Mia chose anyone else over you for whatever reason.

Having said that, People that does not like even a hint of NTR, is propable not going to like this game in my view.
I do not want to derail the thread, so this will probably be my last post on this

Last edited:
Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
My understanding of NTR: (From a different thread)

Your current love interest start having sex with a rival due to cheating/blackmail/corruption etc. causing the player to become jealous.

Very similar to your definition:
when a man is forced against his will to watch a woman he loves/likes get fucked by a guy or guys in order to torture/cuck him

So let's break it down:

So to conclude, I see it as very light NTR. I can see that it's debatable and there are some points that can be interpreted differently by different players. I would say that NTR is definitely not central to the game and is at worst the NTR elements in the game are minimal. At no stage up to now does Mia chose anyone else over you for whatever reason.

Having said that, People that does not like even a hint of NTR, is propable not going to like this game in my view.
I do not want to derail the thread, so this will probably be my last post on this
Play the previous game,the mc get cucked by a dog and some guys.This game might be light ntr but the previous one really heavily ntr

Reactions: blahblah25

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Play the previous game,the mc get cucked by a dog and some guys.This game might be light ntr but the previous one really heavily ntr
My comments are strictly for this game. So until that content are included in this game I will consider this as a non-NTR game with some very light NTR elements in this game. So far for me, it's not off putting at all and I say that as someone that in general does not like NTR.

I do agree with Bacchus that people are far to quick to add the NTR tag for games containing no NTR and that people then dismiss these games since they can not handle other characters besides the MC having sex. There are several games, especially games by HoneyGames, where there are a lot of sex that the MC is not involved in (implied or onscreen) but that is not actually close to NTR.

It removes a whole chunk of story telling potential, having people stripping out any detail that can be interpreted as NTR from their games.

There is a difference between cheating fetish and using an instance of cheating as part of your story plot. Betrayal in a game can be an powerful plotline in a story without it being an NTR fetish. It can lead to powerful emotional redemption arcs, by either the MC or his lover. Boiling it down to an NTR fetish, for me is a very simplified and uninspiring approach.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
My comments are strictly for this game. So until that content are included in this game I will consider this as a non-NTR game with some very light NTR elements in this game. So far for me, it's not off putting at all and I say that as someone that in general does not like NTR.

I do agree with Bacchus that people are far to quick to add the NTR tag for games containing no NTR and that people then dismiss these games since they can not handle other characters besides the MC having sex. There are several games, especially games by HoneyGames, where there are a lot of sex that the MC is not involved in (implied or onscreen) but that is not actually close to NTR.

It removes a whole chunk of story telling potential, having people stripping out any detail that can be interpreted as NTR from their games.

There is a difference between cheating fetish and using an instance of cheating as part of your story plot. Betrayal in a game can be an powerful plotline in a story without it being an NTR fetish. It can lead to powerful emotional redemption arcs, by either the MC or his lover. Boiling it down to an NTR fetish, for me is a very simplified and uninspiring approach.
Most people hate ntr because they put themselves in the mc place,so when they see their current love interest(eventhough a character)cucking the mc in the game,they mostly will feel betrayed about it.In the end,they will delete the game.As for this game,because of how heavily the ntr in the previous game,people usually will just implied this game have ntr because of the previous one.Thats why most people not interested with this game anymore.It doesnt matter if the game have a good storyline or redemption arc,if the girls in the story betray the mc or acting such a slut,most people will leave the game immediately eventhough it just a quest.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes