cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So the sex scenes are the same in both versions?
same sex between mc and mia and mc and mommy and prolly between mc and emma as in rpgm but mc fucking others and mia fucking others are gone and possibly less mc, mia, sam and emma fucking since hotel 4some and getting rid of her are quite tied to mia's camgirl quest.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
is the NTR avoidable in this?
the NTR tag is IMO responsible for 1) misleading people in thinking they're going to find some kind of Kirsess nightmare and 2) unnecessarily bloating this thread. You're not to blame dude, just a piece of advice from me or any other SwM fan: you will not - repeat - NOT find anything that corresponds either literally or remotely to NTR in this game, unless you believe having a friend of yours join you and help you a couple of times in your quest to fuck your sis (and his own sis as well) through every hole is NTR...

I don't know how these things work, but I really believe the NTR tag should be removed from this game thread. It does not correspond to F95's own definition of NTR:

NTR - General Definition

- Since this comes up so much in discussions. Regardless of someone thinks NTR, this is our definition.

"Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning " ". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader."

https://f95zone.to/threads/f95zone-survival-guide-a-guide-to-making-staff-happy.9784/

Oct 14, 2019
the NTR tag is IMO responsible for 1) misleading people in thinking they're going to find some kind of Kirsess nightmare and 2) unnecessarily bloating this thread. You're not to blame dude, just a piece of advice from me or any other SwM fan: you will not - repeat - NOT find anything that corresponds either literally or remotely to NTR in this game, unless you believe having a friend of yours join you and help you a couple of times in your quest to fuck your sis (and his own sis as well) through every hole is NTR...

I don't know how these things work, but I really believe the NTR tag should be removed from this game thread. It does not correspond to F95's own definition of NTR:

NTR - General Definition

- Since this comes up so much in discussions. Regardless of someone thinks NTR, this is our definition.

"Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning " ". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader."

https://f95zone.to/threads/f95zone-survival-guide-a-guide-to-making-staff-happy.9784/
That sucks probably not for me then. I know it’s a game and all but to me I’d never have a friend join. I’d kill them first before I’d screw a girl with them. Not a fan of that crap lol. To bad that wasn’t avoidable as well. That sucks though, I was wanting to try it. Oh well thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That sucks probably not for me then. I know it’s a game and all but to me I’d never have a friend join. I’d kill them first before I’d screw a girl with them. Not a fan of that crap lol. To bad that wasn’t avoidable as well. That sucks though, I was wanting to try it. Oh well thanks
we don't know will sam fuck mia in renpy version since in rpgm it was bit tied to mia's camgirl (to become more whorish) quest.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes