Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hmmm ... dunno but after every playthrough (not Bella Love path) i get a bad feeling bout the Race she talks in School ... Just hope that nothing Bad happens to her on this path. Can't help but this non-Bella path gives a strange feeling. I mean it's already hard not to play Bella's Path, but this would the ultimate horror. :unsure:

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Hmmm ... dunno but after every playthrough (not Bella Love path) i get a bad feeling bout the Race she talks in School ... Just hope that nothing Bad happens to her on this path. Can't help but this non-Bella path gives a strange feeling. I mean it's already hard not to play Bella's Path, but this would the ultimate horror. :unsure:
It may just be me tending to be somewhat of a pessimist, but this game gives me vibes of some kind of looming tragedy on the horizon. I get the feeling that either Bella or Mila won't make it to the end of the story. Maybe only if you are NOT on their respective paths that is....

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
The thing with bella is i cant get behind her reasoning , she undermines her mother work and as its hinted with the current version you will go either way with the info , for some reason she just plain rubs me the wrong way and i cant wait to throw her and her mom under the bus and be on my merry way , just sadly it dont seem that we might get that option

Nov 29, 2020
same here, replayed 20 times with similar choices lmao, just to find new details. it has never been so difficult to choose other options

Reactions: Trojaner

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
It may just be me tending to be somewhat of a pessimist, but this game gives me vibes of some kind of looming tragedy on the horizon. I get the feeling that either Bella or Mila won't make it to the end of the story. Maybe only if you are NOT on their respective paths that is....
Probably something bad happen when she is in that enviroment. She crash her car being seriously injured or killing herself; another option would be for her to run over someone or cause an accident where a civilian is injured or even dead.

Andre Young

Aug 3, 2020
Hopefully she dies.......just joking or not.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Am I the only one who needs a standalone short content where you play as the dude nojiko is dating?

I understand that nojiko isn't a love interest for our anime haired protagonist but it would be cool if we get to see some nojiko action on the side.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
The thing with bella is i cant get behind her reasoning , she undermines her mother work and as its hinted with the current version you will go either way with the info , for some reason she just plain rubs me the wrong way and i cant wait to throw her and her mom under the bus and be on my merry way , just sadly it dont seem that we might get that option
I am actually surprised at the love being shown for Bella in this thread. The general sentiment toward characters like hers across this entire forum tend to be one of loathing or disdain. Personally she is my favorite character. I tend to gravitate towards the bitches and cunts because they grant me the illusion of a challenge, whereas the nice girls, while lovable, adorable, and cute, just seem too easy. I get no sense of conquest.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Something that will be interesting to see once my queen gets out of bed and comes back will be how she reacts when she learns the rumors about MC fucking Robin..

Robin was one of the few girls Bella did not dislike... will she believe MC and Robin when they told her they did not fuck?

I hope she will still trust us...

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Something that will be interesting to see once my queen gets out of bed and comes back will be how she reacts when she learns the rumors about MC fucking Robin..

Robin was one of the few girls Bella did not dislike... will be believe MC and Robin when they told her they did not fuck?

Well she knows MC can't have a boner ; plus she's always describes him as almost inhuman and to finish she'd rather die right now rather than acknowledge she's in love with him.

So even if she doesn't believe MC, (which is unlikely) maybe that'll be the trigger she needs to realise her own feelings. :unsure:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well she knows MC can't have a boner ; plus she's always describes him as almost inhuman and to finish she'd rather die right now rather than acknowledge she's in love with him.

So even if she doesn't believe MC, (which is unlikely) maybe that'll be the trigger she needs to realise her own feelings. :unsure:
Ohh yeah, I forgot that she knows about the boner, that should on the very least put some perspective into her.

I read the code for the path in which you don't kiss her, in which case she goes to collegue and does mention something, but does not go berserk. And if you also met with her at the gym she does say "well, if you did not get hard for me, I cannot imagine how you could get hard for her." So your point seems valid.

Guiltyveek

Apr 23, 2021

Robin was one of the few girls Bella did not dislike... will she believe MC and Robin when they told her they did not fuck?

I just want to see her jealous face.

Reactions: necrothef

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Screenshot_20210801-083722_Summers Gone.jpg
Man the lighting in this VN is amazing, I can't imagine not burning your pc to the ground rendering these.

Some models look awkward with their poses and some have weird uncanny level smiles but that's understandable the lighting more than makes up for everything.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Well, you are right. But if I had known before, with a tag, I would have avoided downloading almost 4 gigabytes of data. Don't you think?
Literally the very first thing you see after opening the AVN is a disclaimer telling you that there is no sexual content yet. Take responsibility in the fact that you overlooked that very obvious hint.

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Ohh yeah, I forgot that she knows about the boner, that should on the very least put some perspective into her.

I read the code for the path in which you don't kiss her, in which case she goes to collegue and does mention something, but does not go berserk. And if you also met with her at the gym she does say "well, if you did not get hard for me, I cannot imagine how you could get hard for her." So your point seems valid.
Exactly ; I've yet to do the path without kissing her (I'll do it later today) but I do think it'll be okay. And besides, I do think she trusts MC's words. They've shared moments and stories they haven't share with anyone else. I choose to believe those bonds will be stronger than any misunderstanding caused by hurt pride (looking at you, Zara) and even stronger than both MC's and Bella's fucked up way of dealing with their feelings :D

I'll use those thoughts during the withdrawal that'll happen today when I complete my Nami save and Mila save.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Can someone help theirs a variable called gdom that pops up in conversation with Jeffery twice now I hope it does not mean gaydom I know what dom mean but Im not sure what the gdom means a lil help please each gdom answer seems like how Id answer so far in a real life scenario but Im not sure if Im adding some type of hidden gay points to MC that Im not aware of and preferably I'd rather stay away from anything like that.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes