Nov 29, 2020
Can someone help theirs a variable called gdom that pops up in conversation with Jeffery twice now I hope it does not mean gaydom I know what dom mean but Im not sure what the gdom means a lil help please each gdom answer seems like how Id answer so far in a real life scenario but Im not sure if Im adding some type of hidden gay points to MC that Im not aware of and preferably I'd rather stay away from anything like that.
gaydom is like femdom but for gays :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostly

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
Am I the only one who needs a standalone short content where you play as the dude nojiko is dating?

I understand that nojiko isn't a love interest for our anime haired protagonist but it would be cool if we get to see some nojiko action on the side.
Not into her, but would like her to be happy and sexy time with her and what's his face would be nice!

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
I am actually surprised at the love being shown for Bella in this thread. The general sentiment toward characters like hers across this entire forum tend to be one of loathing or disdain. Personally she is my favorite character. I tend to gravitate towards the bitches and cunts because they grant me the illusion of a challenge, whereas the nice girls, while lovable, adorable, and cute, just seem too easy. I get no sense of conquest.
That's because most people here are looking at her beyond her outside exterior. Her volatile persona is a facade she has put up due to traumatic events that may have occurred earlier in her life. This is actually made quite clear in this latest update when she talks to the MC on that trail after their date. When she realizes that the MC can see through her attitude and the front she puts up. Most people here develop an interest in her because it is the execution of her story that intrigues everyone. Ocean executed her story in a way where she is seen as more than some "bitch" or "cunt".

Also, speaking from a writer's perspective, you're looking too much on the surface when it comes to her. I can't blame you because we each have our reasons for being here and playing this AVN. However, there's hardly any female characters on this site or in any AVN that are like her. So I'm not sure where you got the "characters like hers" from.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
While the debate for the best girl is highly contentious, I am a Nami Chad myself, there is a clear winner for the best side character.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really like the decision to hold off on the sex scenes. A huge problems with a lot of games is they just throw sex scenes and girls at you, and it eventually you become ambivalent to them. Like I appreciate what happens more in this update because of the build up and the aftermath.

Also, who has the playlist with all the songs?

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Very much agree.

Except, I only have (a few copies, one for each version of the game since I started playing of) saves for Bella's path.
Understandable, those have a collector and sentimental value now.
I have 2 saves for Bella ; the "full" one with every choice made toward her route and a..."true me" one. The one where MC will still be Bellasexual but I do my choices according to me and myself (for example, not meeting her at midnight so Mila is not worried by being accused of theft and vandalism).

Reactions: Ayhsel
Feb 29, 2020
So there I was yesterday seeing one of the 8 games on here that are in my opinion good had an update.
So I hit that Nopy link and waited 3 hours for the download.
Finally it finished downloading and I started it up.
And what did I discover?
Not only were all of my saves gone this time some turd goblin decided to be a turd biscuit and pre patch one of the very few games that i enjoy(ed).
Looking at the thread and replying with others people were saying all I'd have to do is delete the (patch.rpy) file from the game folder.
The problem being that there was no (patch.rpy) file.
Ultimately after 37 pages of getting jerked around a good person finally asked if I downloaded the full or compact version.
I said full.
They then said I should try to delete the full and try the compact version cause it seemed to work for others.
So I downloaded the game for a 2nd time.
And YAY the files were there!!
But of course that excitement was short lived because whereas that degenerate patch was gone the game would crash when you made your name.
But fear not because later on they supposedly fixed it.
And that brought on our 3rd download of the game.
And of course once again it was pre patched.
And this time just like the first time the stupid (patch.rpy) file is not there.
Now I see that according to the main page the update is now "fixed"
So tell me someone before I download for a 4th time did my nemesis still pre patch the "fix" or if so will the files actually be there this time so that I may cleanse my once wholesome game of such depravity?
Or does this become a game I no longer like all because some degenerate feels that every character in every game just has to be related to every other character in every other game because it makes it easier for them to imagine they can live out that fantasy IRL.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Something that will be interesting to see once my queen gets out of bed and comes back will be how she reacts when she learns the rumors about MC fucking Robin..

Robin was one of the few girls Bella did not dislike... will she believe MC and Robin when they told her they did not fuck?

I hope she will still trust us...
I'm sure she trust atleast MC's words after a little bit of bitching around first, hey it's Bella right ... with Robin it wont end good, atleast not until the talk with MC ... Bella feels already that between her and MC is a much deeper connection, but she needs to leave her shell to understand the feelings she has better.

Btw. Loved the MC - Sasha Moment. She's too an Sweety.

Montanabob75

Apr 9, 2021
It would be cool to see Bella destroying Zara and Nadia for what they did to MC
Or maybe it's time for Bella and Nami to bury the hacket for the greater good, not sure Zara and Nadia are prepared for that duo. Now that would be fun to watch that unfold.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend type scenario.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
I'm sure she trust atleast MC's words after a little bit of bitching around first, hey it's Bella right ... with Robin it wont end good, atleast not until the talk with MC ... Bella feels already that between her and MC is a much deeper connection, but she needs to leave her shell to understand the feelings she has better.

Btw. Loved the MC - Sasha Moment. She's too an Sweety.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ghostly and Ayhsel

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
So Elsa is Summer´s cousin and her family was against of Summer and MC´s relationship, so now the question that arises to me is that if Summer's family had something to do with her disappearance.

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
Game seems way too ambitious..
So much worldbuilding at the end of the game with the introduction of like 10+ new characters and new story arcs...
Why aim so high when the developer hasn't even finished his first game?

Just looking at it and to think about how much content has to go into the game to do all those characters justice...idk
Less would have been more imo with the possibilty of actually finishing it someday instead of downloading version 0.9.5 in like 5 years :p

Still an easy 5/5 game obviously... probably even the best game when it comes to character variety..

humbaraci

Jul 25, 2020
Hey hey hey. I was't aware that new update is on the way. A moment ago while checking latest updates section i was choosing games to play. When i see Summer's Gone i said WHAT THA FCK. I checked change log immediately and saw it's a real update. I am still suprised. I have to work all day. I will return 13 hours later. We were gonna hang out with my fellows but im gonna cancel it. Im gonna say I don't fell good guys you go on i'll just rest. I have so much better thing to do. But its gonna be longest work day today. See you guys have to go.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostly and Ayhsel
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes