zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Capture.PNG I thought you never seen her before Capture1.PNG
and this game was being compared to City of Broken Dreams and BaDik I just had to point this out from this point and back I count over 20 conversations that make absolutely no sense you have to figure it out yourself. This what happens when your developing 3 or 4 games at the same time which takes you 8 months between updates but 1 of your games is prioritized over all the rest because its the cash cow.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Or does this become a game I no longer like all because some degenerate feels that every character in every game just has to be related to every other character in every other game because it makes it easier for them to imagine they can live out that fantasy IRL.
The bad news is that it becomes a game you don't like because you are not a degenerate. The good news is that there are thousands of other games that you might like out there. Good luck and have fun.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
gaydom is like femdom but for gays :KEK:
I have enough common sense to figure that out all I asked if that is the case which Id like to avoid Im using the mod so I see gdom just want to know if it meant gaydom I have a feeling it does and Im not into that.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
The bad news is that it becomes a game you don't like because you are not a degenerate. The good news is that there are thousands of other games that you might like out there. Good luck and have fun.
Im not a degenerate aswell

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Well she knows MC can't have a boner ; plus she's always describes him as almost inhuman and to finish she'd rather die right now rather than acknowledge she's in love with him.

So even if she doesn't believe MC, (which is unlikely) maybe that'll be the trigger she needs to realise her own feelings. :unsure:
You seem to think that women, and a mentally instable one like Bella on top, are going to react rational on such news? Well... NO. :devilish:

Reactions: Guide466

extractied

Nov 11, 2016
Another beautifully painful episode. I wish the dev could focus full time on this, as in my honest opinion, has one of the best stories around.

Reactions: Guide466

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Game seems way too ambitious..
So much worldbuilding at the end of the game with the introduction of like 10+ new characters and new story arcs...
This is my biggest worry about this game now. The amount of content in the update is good, but I don't think it's good that about 1/3 of the update is about basketball that didn't really need to have that much content. The reporter isn't really necessary. The whole butt inspection is unnecessary. We definitely didn't really need play-by-play of the basketball game either. I understand that the basketball game is a catalyst to get Zara annoyed at MC, but it's definitely doable without having to go too deep like that.

I honestly was hoping that the update would have the board game and training with Ayua instead. Felt like we could've got that if we trimmed most of the basketball scene.

The story is interesting. The (important) characters are well developed. But the pacing and details are a little questionable at the moment. Hope it'd get better in the future.

Last edited:

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I can't shake the feeling that Dwight might have enjoyed slapping Trey's butt a bit too much. Don't worry Trey I doubt you'll feel it going in.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
View attachment 1328724 I thought you never seen her before View attachment 1328725
and this game was being compared to City of Broken Dreams and BaDik I just had to point this out from this point and back I count over 20 conversations that make absolutely no sense you have to figure it out yourself. This what happens when your developing 3 or 4 games at the same time which takes you 8 months between updates but 1 of your games is prioritized over all the rest because its the cash cow.
Not sure what is your point, but there is no contradiction in the two sentences you just grabbed.

There is social media, you know? For example, I know Scarlet Witch is hot, but I haven't talked to her.

Reactions: mojococo

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Her volatile persona is a facade she has put up due to traumatic events that may have occurred earlier in her life. This is actually made quite clear in this latest update when she talks to the MC on that trail after their date. When she realizes that the MC can see through her attitude and the front she puts up. Most people here develop an interest in her because it is the execution of her story that intrigues everyone. Ocean executed her story in a way where she is seen as more than some "bitch" or "cunt".
I agree with everything you said here. As is usually the case, what happens in our childhood shapes who we become as adults, whether through learned behavior or through some kind of childhood or teen trauma causing us to erect a facade or fortress of protection around ourselves to keep others out. We may project a false facade of someone we want to be (in order to draw others in), or a false facade of someone who we want others to perceive we are, in order to push them away for fear of further hurt. But she has etched herself with that bitch persona for so long that it is a part of her now. And it sure won't disappear overnight. But for the sake of game pacing, those walls may crumble faster than normal. (IRL for some reason, I myself seem to be magnet for ladies with troubled pasts and difficult personalities. And I must confess that it has proven too daunting a task for me to cope with. I have the heart, but I lack the long term patience needed and it has worn my ass out mentally).

Anyway, I love that Ocean is delving deeper into his characters than most devs do, or even can, do to a lack of life experience (or writing chops to carry it out). Makes me wonder how old Ocean is. I would be shocked if he was on the younger side. I imagine he is a bit older and seasoned in life than most developers, and/or maybe is just a quiet and introverted keen observer of human behavior. Maybe a natural (or trained I suppose) Psycho-analyst.

Also, speaking from a writer's perspective, you're looking too much on the surface when it comes to her. I can't blame you because we each have our reasons for being here and playing this AVN. However, there's hardly any female characters on this site or in any AVN that are like her. So I'm not sure where you got the "characters like hers" from.
I tend to be a man of few words and I guess I often speak in too vague of terms, thus leaving my thoughts open to interpretation.
I was speaking in general terms about nearly every game containing at least one bitch character. Albeit, rarely if ever as well fleshed out as Bella is. And accross F95 the general conensus seems to be that players want to immediately kick these cunt characters to the curb without finding out and/or caring why these ladies are the way they are. I always want to crack that tough exterior shell in hopes of finding, and then extracting that beautiful golden nugget kept hidden way inside. Of course they could just be a rotten pulp from the inside out, and in that case, a good hate fucking could yield fun results.

I don't play many games anymore thanks to superb vn's like this one, which is setting the bar at the highest of climbs. I find myself starving for deeper and more cerebral storylines with realistic characters of depth and emotion with interactions that are natural and beleivable. Unfortunately such games are few and far between, and probably will remain so, as long as the ultra shallow happy harem genre remains so ever popular.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fortuna ღ
Jul 13, 2018
sorry but i hated the ending of this update, it made me mad and that ending was dumb and not necessary. The story was going so well and then it went downhill specially with that update ending.
Idc about no sex scenes honestly, i care about a good story. I hate when updates end in a cliffhanger that makes me mad and hating some characters. Also why the fuck do we have options that give dominance if we end like a freaking submissive person this episode. That ending makes me so mad like wtf why couldnt the MC just get out of there which would be what a normal person would do

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
For those using the LEWD PATCHER incest patch, here is a corrected version for grammar etc...

Edit: IT seems I made an error in the script which I have fixed and it should now be working as intended.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coinzell

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Man it's been a while since I played this game. I remembered everything before the Rich Bitch Shindig, but I restarted anyway, for a refresher. I ended up doing a Bella run which I didn't really enjoy, plus one more focused on Nami and one more focused on Mila. I like Mila and Scarface whose name I can't remember a lot, but Nami is sis, so sis has to have a playthrough. I'm considering the merits of doing a run where I only positively affect Nami and nobody else where possible.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes