LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Dude you're not even patreon member so you should stop this nonsense and play some incest harem and stupid ntr games some games are worth a wait there's no other games like SG with this renders and the importance to relationships

Reactions: Sleepy666

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
This is my biggest worry about this game now. The amount of content in the update is good, but I don't think it's good that about 1/3 of the update is about basketball that didn't really need to have that much content.

The story is interesting. The (important) characters are well developed. But the pacing and details are a little questionable at the moment. Hope it'd get better in the future.

Basketball is one of the main plotlines of the game. It's not just some side activity.

While the game is mainly romance-focused, you need outside plotlines to develop the character along with it.

It may be a nice thought that a girl would be enough to get MC back on track, but that would just lead to him being dependent on her.
There is a little more needed than just a girl. He needs passion and ambitions.

Makes me wonder how old Ocean is. I would be shocked if he was on the younger side.
I'm 24.

From what I've heard... This puts me into the category of the younger devs.

has anyone gotten the android version yet?
There were some issues with the official port but it'll be uploaded today.

Also, thanks for all the kind words about this update. :)
I wasn't sure about its quality and stuff because I tend to overthink close to a release.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Basketball is one of the main plotlines of the game. It's not just some side activity.

While the game is mainly romance-focused, you need outside plotlines to develop the character along with it.

It may be a nice thought that a girl would be enough to get MC back on track, but that would just lead to him being dependent on her.
as much as I love everything about this, and MC finding something that motivates him, there's one thing I'm puzzled about, wasn't MC supposed to train with Ayua the evening after the practice game?

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
Or maybe it's time for Bella and Nami to bury the hacket for the greater good, not sure Zara and Nadia are prepared for that duo. Now that would be fun to watch that unfold.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend type scenario.
I hope Ocean will unleash Nami on them in the next update , if that happens Nami might become my fav :unsure: :love:
I don`t see Bela doing that since Nadia is her friend

Reactions: GrimWraith

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
one of interesting things for me is the shemale path :)

i enable de path, but nothings about it yet, have you an idea ?

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I just saw this game now the pics look great I love the eyes so clear and if they look that good I am sure the rest will I will try this out for sure. Only thing I would like added if it could be would be the Anal tag I love me some good Anal anyway. I look forward to seeing what it's like and I will get back about it when I am finished playing it.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I hope Ocean will unleash Nami on them in the next update , if that happens Nami might become my fav :unsure: :love:
I don`t see Bela doing that since Nadia is her friend
I honestly can see Bella siding with MC against Nadia if we're on her route. Maybe she wouldn't do anything extreme since they're friends, but she could have a serious talk with her. Personally I'd like to see this scene to lead her to talk and find some common ground with Nami.

lovehate

Jun 29, 2017
H everyone, does beta means some missed scenes or it's more about bugs, typos and that kind of stuff?

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I honestly can see Bella siding with MC against Nadia if we're on her route. Maybe she wouldn't do anything extreme since they're friends, but she could have a serious talk with her. Personally I'd like to see this scene to lead her to talk and find some common ground with Nami.
i don't see how this can happen, atm bella is too dysfunctional to help or reprimand anyone. Also the mc doesn't seem to be that bothered by the whole event, we all know he'll turn it in his favour.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: operamini

lachann

Nov 13, 2019
I want to ask is this the final version of the game? What does beta mean, and if it's not the full version, when should we expect it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Sure, the play by play basketball wasn't necessary when it comes to relationships, but storywise it was important, it showcased the mcs leadership & tactical skills, i don't think everyone gets that the mc of this game is supposed to be three dimensional, unlike the typical zero personality avn protagonist.
MC having personality/characteristics and not needing play-by-play basketball are not exclusive to one another. We already see A LOT of MC's personality/characteristics with how he behaves on the many other plotlines in the game. If you read the quote that I quoted in my post, my worry about the game is that it has too much worldbuilding that the game can sometimes feel bloated.

The dev confirmed that basketball is one of the main plotlines. OK, I can accept that. But the bloat on the worldbuilding still exists with basketball scenes that aren't actually about MC. Scenes like Coach Hill talking about each player and butt inspection. Or the constant cut to the spectators/girls talking about uniforms. Yes they provide more details, but that's bloat content that doesn't necessarily improve the quality of the game.

I can accept that the basketball plotline is important for the game's story. Please don't take this the wrong way, but how much do you know about basketball? I don't mean to be rude, but it's awkward when basketball is important plot wise, gets quite a lot of screen time (we already have two basketball scenes and most likely we're going to get more in the future), but they don't look like proper basketball game at all, and I'm worried that we'd get more basketball that doesn't feel like basketball.

A few examples of what didn't quite make sense with the basketball scenes:
1. There's no such thing as going "full offensive" or "defensive" like what Nia and Mila talked about.
2. No one would really just start the game and take a half court short like what MC did.
3. Not sure why the game is 3 guys 2 girls vs 1 guy 4 girls.
4. From the first game, there's no such thing as Trey being "right side" and MC being "left side" and Ayua being "switcher".
5. Of course this is fixed in the second game where the positions become small forward, etc. But despite MC being the point guard, he was also the one doing the jump ball which is weird.

It's like if you watch a movie about a chef, but there's a cooking scene of making vegetarian dish that somehow used beef and chicken. There's nothing wrong with the plot of the character being a chef, but if the cooking scene is not right, then it detracts from the quality of the movie.

It's much better if you choose something that you actually know well and can portray well in the game (within Daz's limitation). Of course it's too late to change from basketball into something else, but this is also partly why I hope the play-by-play could be trimmed/skipped in the future. You can still use basketball as an important plot without having to go into detail of the game itself.

Personally, I never thought that a girl would be enough to get MC back on track. I always thought that it's more about the humanity aspect that would bring MC back on track. It's just that the game has so many girls that I thought it's already more than enough plotlines in the game that you don't necessarily need to add even more. What interests me is not the girls themselves, but their characters and their plotline with MC. So it's more about how MC would react when he's being forced to do assignments with Bella, or how MC would deal with someone like Victoria, or how about Sonya? It just so happens that you put all those characters into the bodies of girls. I'd still be equally interested in the plot if Victoria is a dude in wheelchair named Bob.

I'll end this on a more positive note. Your game is great so far (obviously not perfect, but there's no such thing as perfection anyway), my only wish is that you don't end up biting more than you can chew. It's nice to have details, but understand that sometimes too much detail ends up as bloat that doesn't improve the game further. You already have a very large cast in this game (MC, tons of girls, multiple teachers, multiple guys, an outsider in that reporter, Bella's mom/aunt, etc), sometimes there's truth in "less is more". Best of luck for the game and keep up the good work.

4.30 star(s) 514 Votes