Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Robin, Zara and Nadia can fuck off completely.

Can you imagine if the roles were reversed and the MC had handcuffed any of those 3 women in public, at night in only their under-ware?

We're talking theft/robbery, assault, deprivation of liberty, maybe even sexual assault [depending on the jurisdiction] and probably a bunch of other charges at least and thats if nothing else happens on top of what we see already.

Not only do I want nothing further to do with any of the three of them it might even be time for Robin's reputation as 'toilet slut' to build momentum.
Maybe that "reporter" wants an 'inside scoop'?
Then she can see how good of an idea it was to make up a story about MC's family member being seriously ill in order to lure him into that situation.

But for real, the 3 of them are not MC's friends, they are sore losers and they are not longer worth knowing.

Guiltyveek

Apr 23, 2021
Robin, Zara and Nadia can fuck off completely.

Can you imagine if the roles were reversed and the MC had handcuffed any of those 3 women in public, at night in only their under-ware?

We're talking theft/robbery, assault, deprivation of liberty, maybe even sexual assault [depending on the jurisdiction] and probably a bunch of other charges at least and thats if nothing else happens on top of what we see already.

Not only do I want nothing further to do with any of the three of them it might even be time for Robin's reputation as 'toilet slut' to build momentum.
Maybe that "reporter" wants an 'inside scoop'?
Then she can see how good of an idea it was to make up a story about MC's family member being seriously ill in order to lure him into that situation.

But for real, the 3 of them are not MC's friends, they are sore losers and they are not longer worth knowing.
I believe Robin owed Nadia something so that's why, and I doubt Nadia explained her plan

dking239

Jul 1, 2017
To be fair the mc did fuck with them and possibly knew something like this was coming which is why he let them have this to get over it

Reactions: Ghostly

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Chapter was good, a little short but very enjoyable. Ocean you need to go through the writing and fix the spelling and context errors. Not being a spelling nazi about it, errors make stories feel cheap. This is not a cheap story/game, those need to be fixed.

Reactions: Grelk

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
I think this fact will be important in the future. Robin will get an earful from Nami at least.

Zara and Nadia don't know a lot about the MC at this point in time. They only know about him beeing close to Nami. So, they used the only thing they knew for a fact that would make him rush out in an instant without thinking twice. That's smart writing. Ocean is one of few devs who actually think twice about past revelations and character interactions when concluding ramifications in story-telling.

AstusEnbus

May 3, 2019
People who bitch over what Zara and Nadia did without even mentioning MC's actions either are hypocrites or lack the social skills to function in a real world. I don't defend neither Zara and Nadia nor the MC. MC acted like a piece of shit in order to win a practice game and got what he deserved in the end. Ayua warned him when he was playing his "mind games" before, which can put Nami in danger in the upcoming episodes.

screenshot0030.png

I won't delve into what Nadia and Zara did wrong, since anyone with two braincells can figure it out. What MC did wrong then, you may ask,

1. Stare at them like a creep and compare their bodies in order to make them angry and incite competition between them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Being a sexist in order to anger Zara and undermine her abilities, in which Mila calls him out.

3. MC tries to push off Zara, while being aware of her clothing situation and meanwhile grope her ass. Also MC stands by and does nothing (like offering his own shirt) while Zara is nearly half naked in public and doesn't even try to apologize afterwards. Instead he celebrates the win like he won a tournament game.

MC does all these things just to win a practice game. We are not talking about shit talking during a game, which is normal. Shit talking usually ends when a match ends and normally if someone thinks they overstepped they apologize which MC doesn't even consider. Also some people say that in a real world MC could get into major trouble with authority because of what Zara and Nadia did. In a real world MC would not be celebrating his win, instead he would be trying to explain his action to school authority.

Does all of this excuse Zara's and Nadia's actions. No. But it irks me when people act like they did what they did because they couldn't handle the loss. They acted like that because in their eyes MC acted like a creep and leered at them, undermined their skills just because they are woman, groped Zara and ripped her shirt off and acted like he won a tournament afterwards. I won't even comment on those who blame Robin. I will just leave a screenshots in which Robin lies for MC, to protect his reputation.

screenshot0032.png screenshot0033.png Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 19.40.40.png
screenshot0036.png Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 19.41.23.png

Last edited:

Falidam

May 21, 2021
People who bitch over what Zara and Nadia did without even mentioning MC's actions either are hypocrites or lack the social skills to function in a real world. I don't defend neither Zara and Nadia nor the MC. MC acted like a piece of shit in order to win a practice game and got what he deserved in the end. Ayua warned him when he was playing his "mind games" before, which can put Nami in danger in the upcoming episodes.

View attachment 1329442

I won't delve into what Nadia and Zara did wrong, since anyone with two braincells can figure it out. What MC did wrong then, you may ask,

1. Stare at them like a creep and compare their bodies in order to make them angry and incite competition between them.

2. Being a sexist in order to anger Zara and undermine her abilities, in which Mila calls him out.

3. MC tries to push off Zara, while being aware of her clothing situation and meanwhile grope her ass. Also MC stands by and does nothing (like offering his own shirt) while Zara is nearly half naked in public and doesn't even try to apologize afterwards. Instead he celebrates the win like he won a tournament game.

MC does all these things just to win a practice game. We are not talking about shit talking during a game, which is normal. Shit talking usually ends when a match ends and normally if someone thinks they overstepped they apologize which MC doesn't even consider. Also some people say that in a real world MC could get into major trouble with authority because of what Zara and Nadia did. In a real world MC would not be celebrating his win, instead he would be trying to explain his action to school authority.

Does all of this excuse Zara's and Nadia's actions. No. But it irks me when people act like they did what they did because they couldn't handle the loss. They acted like that because in their eyes MC acted like a creep and leered at them, undermined their skills just because they are woman, groped Zara and ripped her shirt off and acted like he won a tournament afterwards. I won't even comment on those who blame Robin. I will just leave a screenshots in which Robin lies for MC, to protect his reputation.

View attachment 1329512 View attachment 1329513 View attachment 1329520
View attachment 1329522 View attachment 1329523
THANK YOU BRO!!! This is all absolutely correct, the MC has been pretty awful to the people around him so far so hopefully this serves as a wake up call for him. What Nadia, Zara, and Robin did was also awful so hopefully they come together and apologize and make up in the future but I think it's great that the MC got a little taste of his own medicine!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey guys i hope you all are fine . i will like to share my Multimod of the game . Here is the link :

Note-Added Walkthrough mod too
Buckle up.

Here's some friendly advice you should probably head going forward. If you're going to blatantly ripoff scripting code from members of this site and claim it to be your own, at least give them credit in your posts. This heisting has become a trend with you. At a minimum you're consistently swiping scrappy's code and some of JokerLeader's as well. I'm not saying one should not learn from others that actually have experience and know how to code, but directly copying work from other members of this site, claiming it as your own, and not giving them any credit whatsoever is....pretty damned shitty imho.

And before you potentially claim innocence or take offense, I'll point out just a minimal amount of code that's been in most of your recent "work":
Code:
init 10 python:
    config.overlay_screens.append("cheats")
    style.pref_button_text.ypadding = 0
Code:
init 1:
    screen cheats:
        zorder 100
        hbox:
            style_prefix "quick"
            xalign 1.0
            yalign 1.0
            textbutton _("{size=20}Cheats") action ShowMenu("cheatnav")
You see, when a coder maps out [init] and [init python] priority sequences, those priorities can range from -999 to 999. You didn't just so happen to coincidentally randomly pick the exact same two priorities scrappy uses in all his current templates out of the possible 2,000 available and he obviously didn't take your poorly hacked code. Hell, he's one of the first modders that started appending overlays instead of directly modding the [screens] script file tbh. That's like lightening striking the same place twice or winning the Lotto. These two snippets of code alone are 1:1 copies of scrappy's template. Also, all the screen statements and variable conditional routes are exactly the same, even all the padding settings. You just "tweaked" the names of the variables so they didn't have the original author's name tags in them. And so on, and so on, line after line, "mod" after "mod". You get the picture.

Bottom line: We all have to start somewhere when we learn any subject. But pushing out hacked-up product (of code you obviously don't fully understand) for potential personal monetary gain that is blatantly swiped (quite poorly I might add) is much different than using that media for "educational purposes" or personal use. Every single posted content (game, comic, etc) on this sight gives 100% credit to the creator. You are not given a special pass on this.

I've never written a post remotely like this in all my time as a member here on this site, but this type of nonsense just doesn't fly in my book and I'm calling you out, sir. Here's your chance to remedy this practice going forward. It would be prudent to realize that respect and credentials are earned not merely given and that it's wise to not get one's hand stuck in the cookie jar. Regards and be well.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Something's wrong with the IC patch. It worked fine when I first started playing. But something glitched in my save and I had to restart the game. Now the patch isn't working. I tried both versions of it. Nothing. The sister now says friend when describing her and the MC. I even deleted and re-unzipped the game. Same thing. Tried without the patch. Still says friend.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes