Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Talk about getting gurls the golden pass 4 being a**h*l*s.
All you showed in there are the usual skank tactics:
-bully the boys and pretend to be superior by playing the victim.
-ogle boys and then accuse them 4 looking.
-taunt other gurls and phisically assault boys on the court then feinting injury.

Yeah, we know all the gurls dirty tactics. Not fun when you push them back on them,
are they ???

Grow a pair and actually act like a real human being, stop being the push over of skanks.

People who bitch over what Zara and Nadia did without even mentioning MC's actions either are hypocrites or lack the social skills to function in a real world. I don't defend neither Zara and Nadia nor the MC. MC acted like a piece of shit in order to win a practice game and got what he deserved in the end. Ayua warned him when he was playing his "mind games" before, which can put Nami in danger in the upcoming episodes.

View attachment 1329442

I won't delve into what Nadia and Zara did wrong, since anyone with two braincells can figure it out. What MC did wrong then, you may ask,

1. Stare at them like a creep and compare their bodies in order to make them angry and incite competition between them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Being a sexist in order to anger Zara and undermine her abilities, in which Mila calls him out.

3. MC tries to push off Zara, while being aware of her clothing situation and meanwhile grope her ass. Also MC stands by and does nothing (like offering his own shirt) while Zara is nearly half naked in public and doesn't even try to apologize afterwards. Instead he celebrates the win like he won a tournament game.

MC does all these things just to win a practice game. We are not talking about shit talking during a game, which is normal. Shit talking usually ends when a match ends and normally if someone thinks they overstepped they apologize which MC doesn't even consider. Also some people say that in a real world MC could get into major trouble with authority because of what Zara and Nadia did. In a real world MC would not be celebrating his win, instead he would be trying to explain his action to school authority.

Does all of this excuse Zara's and Nadia's actions. No. But it irks me when people act like they did what they did because they couldn't handle the loss. They acted like that because in their eyes MC acted like a creep and leered at them, undermined their skills just because they are woman, groped Zara and ripped her shirt off and acted like he won a tournament afterwards. I won't even comment on those who blame Robin. I will just leave a screenshots in which Robin lies for MC, to protect his reputation.

View attachment 1329512 View attachment 1329513 View attachment 1329520
View attachment 1329522 View attachment 1329523
Well hopefully got Bella in the back corner to help with the retribution.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
I'm sorry but I'm a bit curious as to how people have ended up with the MC and Robin rumors flying around. How does one get to that? In my playthrough, I'm mainly focused on the story around Bella and MC(romantically of course) along with their struggles to fix their mental health. So I'm not sure how players have gotten that interaction as well as the reporter reporting on it. Can someone explain that bit to me please?

People who bitch over what Zara and Nadia did without even mentioning MC's actions either are hypocrites or lack the social skills to function in a real world. I don't defend neither Zara and Nadia nor the MC. MC acted like a piece of shit in order to win a practice game and got what he deserved in the end. Ayua warned him when he was playing his "mind games" before, which can put Nami in danger in the upcoming episodes.

View attachment 1329442

I won't delve into what Nadia and Zara did wrong, since anyone with two braincells can figure it out. What MC did wrong then, you may ask,

1. Stare at them like a creep and compare their bodies in order to make them angry and incite competition between them.

2. Being a sexist in order to anger Zara and undermine her abilities, in which Mila calls him out.

3. MC tries to push off Zara, while being aware of her clothing situation and meanwhile grope her ass. Also MC stands by and does nothing (like offering his own shirt) while Zara is nearly half naked in public and doesn't even try to apologize afterwards. Instead he celebrates the win like he won a tournament game.

MC does all these things just to win a practice game. We are not talking about shit talking during a game, which is normal. Shit talking usually ends when a match ends and normally if someone thinks they overstepped they apologize which MC doesn't even consider. Also some people say that in a real world MC could get into major trouble with authority because of what Zara and Nadia did. In a real world MC would not be celebrating his win, instead he would be trying to explain his action to school authority.

Does all of this excuse Zara's and Nadia's actions. No. But it irks me when people act like they did what they did because they couldn't handle the loss. They acted like that because in their eyes MC acted like a creep and leered at them, undermined their skills just because they are woman, groped Zara and ripped her shirt off and acted like he won a tournament afterwards. I won't even comment on those who blame Robin. I will just leave a screenshots in which Robin lies for MC, to protect his reputation.

I agree with quite a bit of this. But to keep it fair, Zara was already playing dirty and the incident with her top being exposed was entirely on her. The MC is no saint, but using mind games during battle(whether it be sports or anything else) is commonplace. He did not create any new problems. He saw that there was already friction on their team, and he also saw that Zara was quite prideful and confident in her abilities. Him being sexist, while low of him, was to play on Zara's weakness of pride and confidence. He analyzed every weakness of their team and exploited them all. Which again, is quite common in battle(sports or anything else). The entire sequence was mainly meant to show off the MC's quick-thinking and intelligence, as well as his planning and tactical analysis.... maybe his manipulative nature as well.

I'm not defending his actions, but I am saying that what he did was not in any way out of the ordinary when it comes to sports. In that regard, people are too sensitive these days. Nadia and Zara's response was still uncalled for, no matter how you try to spin the situation. Both Nadia and Zara, prior to this, had never experienced anything negative with the MC. Given that MC had not spent as much time with Zara as with Nadia, Nadia still should have known that MC was playing them from the start. I mean, he got her to help Sonya(the Islamic girl that's actually experiencing REAL sexism) to spend some time out of her probably oppressive home with them to play games. If that doesn't speak for his views on sexist behavior, I'm not sure what does. Now Zara doesn't know him that well, but in the few weeks(I'm taking a wild guess here on how long they've been attending college up to now) since college had started, Nadia had enough time to get an idea about him. Especially considering what he did for Sonya. She could have spoken to Zara about it and upped their game plan. That would've been the mature way to handle it.

Again, I'm not defending the MC's actions. I think everyone's at fault here, but he didn't do anything too far out of the ordinary when it comes to sports. Their reaction was definitely something out of the ordinary. Also, I've played Bella's route exclusively, so forgive me if I have gotten anything wrong or misunderstood anything about your post.

Last edited:

Insomnia_z

Mar 6, 2020
I'm sorry but I'm a bit curious as to how people have ended up with the MC and Robin rumors flying around. How does one get to that? In my playthrough, I'm mainly focused on the story around Bella and MC(romantically of course) along with their struggles to fix their mental health. So I'm not sure how players have gotten that interaction as well as the reporter reporting on it. Can someone explain that bit to me please?

I agree with quite a bit of this. But to keep it fair, Zara was already playing dirty and the incident with her top being exposed was entirely on her. The MC is no saint, but using mind games during battle(whether it be sports or anything else) is commonplace. He did not create any new problems. He saw that there was already friction on their team, and he also saw that Zara was quite prideful and confident in her abilities. Him being sexist, while low of him, was to play on Zara's weakness of pride and confidence. He analyzed every weakness of their team and exploited them all. Which again, is quite common in battle(sports or anything else). The entire sequence was mainly meant to show off the MC's quick-thinking and intelligence, as well as his planning and tactical analysis.... maybe his manipulative nature as well.

I'm not defending his actions, but I am saying that what he did was not in any way out of the ordinary when it comes to sports. In that regard, people are too sensitive these days. Nadia and Zara's response was still uncalled for, no matter how you try to spin the situation. Both Nadia and Zara, prior to this, had never experienced anything negative with the MC. Given that MC had not spent as much time with Zara as with Nadia, Nadia still should have known that MC was playing them from the start. I mean, he got her to help Nami(the Islamic girl that's actually experiencing REAL sexism) spend some time out of her probably oppressive home with them to play games. If that doesn't speak for his views on sexist behavior, I'm not sure what does. Now Zara doesn't know him that well, but in the few weeks(I'm taking a wild guess here on how long they've been attending college up to now) since college had started, Nadia had enough time to get an idea about him. Especially considering what he did for Nami. She could have spoken to Zara about it and upped their game plan. That would've been the mature way to handle it.

Again, I'm not defending the MC's actions. I think everyone's at fault here, but he didn't do anything too far out of the ordinary when it comes to sports. Their reaction was definitely something out of the ordinary. Also, I've played Bella's route exclusively, so forgive me if I have gotten anything wrong or misunderstood anything about your post.
In the option to grab Victoria hand, choose that option and in that way something happens and leads to the rumour, try yourself

Last edited:

Guiltyveek

Apr 23, 2021

I'm not defending his actions, but I am saying that what he did was not in any way out of the ordinary when it comes to sports. In that regard, people are too sensitive these days. Nadia and Zara's response was still uncalled for, no matter how you try to spin the situation. Both Nadia and Zara, prior to this, had never experienced anything negative with the MC. Given that MC had not spent as much time with Zara as with Nadia, Nadia still should have known that MC was playing them from the start. I mean, he got her to help Nami(the Islamic girl that's actually experiencing REAL sexism) spend some time out of her probably oppressive home with them to play games. If that doesn't speak for his views on sexist behavior, I'm not sure what does. Now Zara doesn't know him that well, but in the few weeks(I'm taking a wild guess here on how long they've been attending college up to now) since college had started, Nadia had enough time to get an idea about him. Especially considering what he did for Nami. She could have spoken to Zara about it and upped their game plan. That would've been the mature way to handle it.

Yes everyone is at fault.

Trash talking is the norm at sports. Trash talking and competitiveness to this degree within a practice game at your college with your friends? Not the norm...this isn't even a game vs. another school lol, it's with people the MC will see pretty much daily.

Yeah Nadia and Zara are bitches, but I don't see how any normal girl sees a mind games playing dude as an attractive dating option.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Hey guys i hope you all are fine . i will like to share my Multimod of the game . Here is the link :

Mega
Here is my discord link. Feel free to join my there:

Here are some previews of mod :
View attachment 1327226 View attachment 1327228 View attachment 1327230 View attachment 1327231 View attachment 1327232 View attachment 1327233

View attachment 1327235 View attachment 1327236 View attachment 1327596 View attachment 1327597 View attachment 1327598

Note-Added Walkthrough mod too
Bless you my son.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How do you call a male who plays into her hand and accepts she is infatuated with herself?
Would she date him if she beats him at sports and trashes his persona off court?

In school, for you home schooled out there, everything is a competition.
Parents reward exceptionalism, all girls out there want to one up eachother by any means.
Any means!

Sports you can watch on TV and see how female and male hand ball/ basketball players
kick + elbow + step + grab + insult + assault + feel + cup a feel every chance they get,
hugging their opponents to keep them from getting the ball - What Olympics have you been seeing?

Yes everyone is at fault.

Trash talking is the norm at sports. Trash talking and competitiveness to this degree within a practice game at your college with your friends? Not the norm...this isn't even a game vs. another school lol, it's with people the MC will see pretty much daily.

Yeah Nadia and Zara are bitches, but I don't see how any normal girl sees a mind games playing dude as an attractive dating option.
Yeah, I chose not to do that, stayed home.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019

View attachment 1329442

ThankYou.gif

• Angry
Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
I already know that this is gonna rile up a lot of people but was he wrong? I mean there's a reason why men and women don't compete with each other in sports. He probably shouldn't have said it out loud like this but I don't think there's anything wrong with having that mindset.

Guiltyveek

Apr 23, 2021
How do you call a male who plays into her hand and accepts she is infatuated with herself?
Would she date him if she beats him at sports and trashes his persona off court?

In school, for you home schooled out there, everything is a competition.
Parents reward exceptionalism, all girls out there want to one up eachother by any means.
Any means!

Sports you can watch on TV and see how female and male hand ball/ basketball players
kick + elbow + step + grab + insult + assault + feel + cup a feel every chance they get,
hugging their opponents to keep them from getting the ball - What Olympics have you been seeing?
Lmao nice exaggeration on basketball players

cringe wannabe alpha male

Guiltyveek

Apr 23, 2021
I already know that this is gonna rile up a lot of people but was he wrong? I mean there's a reason why men and women don't compete with each other in sports. He probably shouldn't have said it out loud like this but I don't think there's anything wrong with having that mindset.
The mindset isn't the problem, it's that he actually says this out loud. You think the men's team says this to the women's team at the same university? lol

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
The mindset isn't the problem, it's that he actually says this out loud. You think the men's team says this to the women's team at the same university? lol
That's kind of what I said. And I also think that it's kind of weird that they have mixed teams, I think it's for the plot convenience because you don't normally have those right?

Guiltyveek

Apr 23, 2021
That's kind of what I said. And I also think that it's kind of weird that they have mixed teams, I think it's for the plot convenience because you don't normally have those right?
Yeah it's not normal and certainly not from D1-D3 schools in the US.

To be fair, I'm assuming we're just talking about the actions. These situations aren't really normal/common, nor should they be, we are playing a game. While everyone is at fault, it is just a story and I'm fine with that, I want the plot to be outlandish.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Should her mind be in the game, the game would be her priority, not her petty squabbles.
Any real player would just glare over anything and keep playing.
Most unis use this practice, girls use claws and phisically assault boys to get advantages.
Nice to see you be snowflakes to the aggression that goes on in sports, but wise up, will ya!

Guiltyveek

Apr 23, 2021
Should her mind be in the game, the game would be her priority, not her petty squabbles.
Any real player would just glare over anything and keep playing.
Most unis use this practice, girls use claws and phisically assault boys to get advantages.
Nice to see you be snowflakes to the agression that goes on in sports, but wise up, will ya!
Lol, I played D1 ball, likely a higher level than you've experienced.

First of all, men's team don't practice with the women's team. If we do, it's drills not close to an actual game.
2nd of all, a lot of us know each other from other schools cause the ones selected into D1 programs a lot of times come from similar youth teams with better coaching. So aggression like you say? That's bullshit, we are competitive, we trash talk, we don't do shit like elbow or assault. You should try doing this at a college game and see what happens. It's rare when you have shitters like Grayson Allen who is dirty and tries to trip people.

Men's and women's teams? WTF are you talking about getting advantages lmfao. We support other teams at our uni and we cheer them on and we party together.

Maybe it's not the same outside the US

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Disclaimer: my opinion.

MC did pushed it a bit, but it wasn't that big of a deal, honestly. He does have some sociopath tendencies, but you can tell that those girls he pushed are not truly offended by what he did. Their comeback was even acknowledging that what he did, while not precisely correct, was not that bad.

What they did was simply payback, but neither MC was the biggest douche (if you ask me, the way he is using Nami to have a hold on that douchebag that punch him is way, way worse) neither the girls took it that bad.

They even invite him to their meeting if he manages to get out in time.

Even the claim that it was a "simple practice game" seems a bit off. If you think what he did is actually good for Zara and Nadia. Would you have preferred to leave such a big weakness to a game that matter or to point it out in a practice game?

So I don't see why people are making it like it is SUCH A BIG DEAL. Neither MC did something so horrible, neither the girls deserve the death sentence for their little revenge. Just a little payback. All is good the day after.

And Robin. She apologized. It was clear she did not want to do it. Besides, MC is not going to hold it against her. First, he knows himself to not be the nicest person and that his actions have consequences. Second, he does not care if his "reputation is hurt" by what they did, neither would his reputation actually be hurt that much.. just small prank, after his own "pranks".

So, chill out, everybody. The whole basketball arc was very light in terms of content. No BIG drama here.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes