Shroluken

Jan 5, 2021
well

what the heck was this update? :mad:

change of writers?
change of story?

thats not "summer´s gone" anymore
thats the usual college crap game now
for what ........ reason wants the mc now on a top team ?
wasnt this game about his loss? (would be nice to know more about it asap!)
this last scene with nadia and zara on 3.5....

hope this game gets back on track - really
it started out great ..

i am dissapointed and sad :confused:
atleast the renders/animations still top
If I would be to guess, the reason the mc most likely decided to run for the first team is to give him something else to work to and something to take his mind of things. It's clear that he's moving out of his shell at this point, although I can say that I wish there was more reasoning behind his choice to run for the top team, as the game kind if lacks that currently. Also, simply because the underlying story of the game is about him loosing someone, doesn't mean that hes physically unable to do something that doesn't relate to that incident. Its of course not all he thinks about/what his life revolves around, it's simply a underlying story to set his character and move the game forward

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
thats the usual college crap game now
for what ........ reason wants the mc now on a top team ?
wasnt this game about his loss? (would be nice to know more about it asap!)
So, whats you prob Buddy? It is a long time since we know, that the MC is still a School-Boy? If you dont like it, Close the Game. Close this Thread. Since you don´t managed to understand it is bout much more and not only his Loss.
Have a good Day. :sneaky:

So much content and hot models, but nothing happens.
It happens enough but it seems you are just another Lewd Only Hunter and this VN wont fullfill your wishes. Have a Nice Day too.

Sep 3, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Ramses

Jan 20, 2018
So, whats you prob Buddy? It is a long time since we know, that the MC is still a School-Boy? If you dont like it, Close the Game. Close this Thread. Since you don´t managed to understand it is bout much more and not only his Loss.
Have a good Day. :sneaky:

It happens enough but it seems you are just another Lewd Only Hunter and this VN wont fullfill your wishes. Have a Nice Day too.
Relax man.This is a forum.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
its exactly like this ...
and thats my point - from fear of social interaction to be a leader trying to be top in like what ? 2 game days ?
proof me wrong and i accept
Disclaimer: the next follow my playthrough. It is Bella's path. Seems like my mind can only comprehend following Bella's routes, no matter how hard I try. So I don't know about others routes.

Zero: sure, disregard all my other comments that pretty much answered your point.

First, where did you see a horny teenager? Who did he try to pick? The most, he tried to be supportive to Vic and (not like you can blame him, given how awesome she is, probably a bit too) friendly to Nami. But I have not seen him flirt with anyone. He is still the same impotent he was. In my playthrough, very confused because he is "falling for a horrible person" (his words).

Second, again, people have highs and lows. Unless you understand this, don't try to "rationalize" how depressive people function. We are not all the time hidden in our bedroom listening eerie music with the intent of cutting our wrists.

Third, he is trying to do get out of his depressive side. He went to have a drink with everyone, he went to help Vic when she Maja called and promised to help her. He is going to therapy, he has Nami and Nojiko helping him. Cut the man some slack, of enjoying a sport he liked until Summer's disappearance!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It's not, if you wanna get bella to go to the college then you will have to disagree when she says that the mc and her are a good team,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so yea
Besides, who in their sane mind would avoid having the most romantic and passionate kiss ever with Bella under the moonlight?

I would kiss her even if it killed me!

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
its exactly like this ...
and thats my point - from fear of social interaction to be a leader trying to be top in like what ? 2 game days ?
proof me wrong and i accept
i guess he's a prodigy

if original star wars are considered great movies despite luke becoming jedi knight after only 1 afternoon training session with yoda then my guess is an AVN can be excused for having a mc who developes at a very fast rate. Talk about nitpicking...

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Disclaimer: the next follow my playthrough. It is Bella's path. Seems like my mind can only comprehend following Bella's routes, no matter how hard I try. So I don't know about others routes.

Zero: sure, disregard all my other comments that pretty much answered your point.

First, where did you see a horny teenager? Who did he try to pick? The most, he tried to be supportive to Vic and (not like you can blame him, given how awesome she is, probably a bit too) friendly to Nami. But I have not seen him flirt with anyone. He is still the same impotent he was. In my playthrough, very confused because he is "falling for a horrible person" (his words).

Second, again, people have highs and lows. Unless you understand this, don't try to "rationalize" how depressive people function. We are not all the time hidden in our bedroom listening eerie music with the intent of cutting our wrists.

Third, he is trying to do get out of his depressive side. He went to have a drink with everyone, he went to help Vic when she Maja called and promised to help her. He is going to therapy, he has Nami and Nojiko helping him. Cut the man some slack, of enjoying a sport he liked until Summer's disappearance!
are we still talking about the game ? :unsure:

...went to help Vic when she Maja called and promised to help her... - not my mc

...where did you see a horny teenager? Who did he try to pick?...--should have cut the quote shorter sry

...Third, he is trying to do get out of his depressive side... ---well , with a crowbar through walls ...
(i think you understand acording to your statement about depression - this backfires hard)

glad that we talked about ;)
but i still hold my opinion about :whistle:

Reactions: Ayhsel
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes