Sep 3, 2020
Oh yes.. She is extremely cute too. After Bella and Nami, she is the one I am most interested about. The level of mystery surrounding this beauty is very alluring.

I know my brother. Been there, done that. Sucks.

The point, as Trojaner suggested, is that you explicitly claimed you fast-forwarded. Not everything that happens needs to be huge because of renders, can be simply conversation.

For all you know, you missed the point in which MC confesses to Bella that he is a chocolate vampire and would like to bite her neck romantically under the moonlight to embrace her as a creature of choco darkness to live and lust forever*. But, that he is not doing that because his evil twin Nami, the white chocolate princess would murder him if he corrupts another virgin to his cause. Oh, and Vic is in a wheel chair on purpose, pretending, she is simply training for her next movie as Stephen Hawking. So much dedication!

See how the story have changed in this "nothing happened after fast forwarding?"

*what? I swear these are not the intentions of my chocolate heart! You have to trust me!
7bw8.gif

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Yo , can we all calm the fuck down about this drama of who overreacted or not?

The chapteer is not even over yet, so calm your titties.

Its not really arguable, MC was a bit of a dick and the 3 women conspired to commit a crime [at least 2, probably 3 crimes since any decent lawyer would get some form of assault to stick since they physically restrained the MC and physically removed his clothing.]. Its as simple as that.

Its not drama, its just some people don't understand that being a bit of an arsehole during a sports match when compared to committing assault, robbery and false imprisonment aren't on the same level.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And before someone says "but what if in the next update they come back after a few minutes and say 'its just a prank bro!'", it doesn't matter, being a "prank" doesn't undo the criminal aspect, it at best just decreases the likelihood of the victim pressing those charges.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
No way this is supposedly going to 30 chapters ( so someone said in an earlier post ). At 6 months for each chapter it would end in 2036. I call ( bull****) on that.
Actually it took 6 months for half a chapter :WeSmart: so full chapters will take roughly about a year :KEK: so chapter 30 will be out in another 26 and a half years.. so any one who is waiting for the full game, see you in 2047 :cool:

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
The interesting part about this "prank" ending was that Robin was part of it...
Because if you do a non bella playthrough you'll learn that she's supposed to be the 4th person the MC, Nami & Mila want to move in together

• Thinking Face
Reactions: operamini

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Hopefully the next updates will come faster... this game is really great about almost everything and about the rumors with it going to be 20 chapters long.... well if we have to wait 7months all the time i can let my kids finish the game

Reactions: Guide466

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Hopefully the next updates will come faster... this game is really great about almost everything and about the rumors with it going to be 20 chapters long.... well if we have to wait 7months all the time i can let my kids finish the game
If it stays the way it is now it would finish in 26 and a half years, so your kids would be able to let their kids play it :WeSmart:

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
Its not really arguable, MC was a bit of a dick and the 3 women conspired to commit a crime [at least 2, probably 3 crimes since any decent lawyer would get some form of assault to stick since they physically restrained the MC and physically removed his clothing.]. Its as simple as that.

Its not drama, its just some people don't understand that being a bit of an arsehole during a sports match when compared to committing assault, robbery and false imprisonment aren't on the same level.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And before someone says "but what if in the next update they come back after a few minutes and say 'its just a prank bro!'", it doesn't matter, being a "prank" doesn't undo the criminal aspect, it at best just decreases the likelihood of the victim pressing those charges.
Actually agree, they got outplayed because of their own competence. Then they commit crime(s) to show even more of their incompetence.

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
I have a question: Is this it? I mean when the game updates to ver 4.0 is it just going to just some fixes?

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
I already know that this is gonna rile up a lot of people but was he wrong? I mean there's a reason why men and women don't compete with each other in sports. He probably shouldn't have said it out loud like this but I don't think there's anything wrong with having that mindset.
There seems to be a trend to ignore biology recently. :|
Don't worry, when we reach 2030, GPUs will become so powerful it will only take 3 months for a release.
sadly prices keep going up, perf/w is stagnating Hard.

k1abrahams

Dec 26, 2018
A lot of signs point to Sasha being summer. Had an accident hence the scare and maybe some Amnesia. Her and Nami having 1 piece of the same earrings each and she wanted to ask Nami about it but got interrupted. the way she overstretched the MC could point out she recognizes him. Also, the Dev shifts the "camera" to her even when she is not relevant in the scene just to point out her facial expression when the MC does something. All hypothetical though.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes