lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
No way this is supposedly going to 30 chapters ( so someone said in an earlier post ). At 6 months for each chapter it would end in 2036. I call ( bull****) on that.
This is the information in FAQ chat on dev's discord

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
I think this story/game is top quality, i wait ( impatiently ) for each chapter, the story itself does draw in the reader. I also hope that when adult scenes are put in, that they are not the usual two second cheap scenes that so many others use. If the dev's can do a more realistic and quality scene. SG will go on my best out of 5 list. Story is of course the real priority, and they have done a great job so far.
Have yet to have seen any dev put in a lot of effort into realism when it comes to the adult scenes. ( Ocean please be a first to do so ).

Reactions: noxtj
May 9, 2020
hi, can i ask that is this game have option to romance with multiple girls? til now i only see that MC have a kiss and connection with Bella, is it right or i make wrong choices while playing? and about the trans thing, who is the trans girl? i enable trans thing in beginning of the game but i don't see any trans girl, am i missing something?

Jul 13, 2018
Also, thanks for all the kind words about this update. :)
I wasn't sure about its quality and stuff because I tend to overthink close to a release.
The update its good, except the ending, that ending made some of us mad and made no sense because it didn't fit the personality of the MC that we have been seeing so far. That cliffhanger certainly didn't help at all. There is only other game that got me so mad in a cliffhanger like this and that was "Chasing Sunsets", however that dev redeemed himself in the next update since the story went in a good way. A lot of people hate the MC reaction in the ending of this update and also those 3 girls attitude , Robin for helping the girls get revenge, and the other 2 because of how they got revenge on MC which was bad honestly and made me totally dislike them. I don't know how you will continue the story from now on, i will wait and play the next update but i hope it will fix the awful ending this update had. That is the only thing that wasn't good about this update honestly, everything else was perfect

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
hi, can i ask that is this game have option to romance with multiple girls? til now i only see that MC have a kiss and connection with Bella, is it right or i make wrong choices while playing? and about the trans thing, who is the trans girl? i enable trans thing in beginning of the game but i don't see any trans girl, am i missing something?
Not a harem game, so openly romancing multiple girls.....No. But here is some information that I gleaned from Ocean on his discord channel.

It will be possible to bang every chick available in a single play through if you are careful with your choices.

Romantic triangles? Not sure
Threesomes? Certainly, with the correct personality combinations. With Victoria having the broadest spectrum of compatibility.
(Now just my own conjecture, but I imagine Bella would have the fewest).

Nobody knows who the Trans character is yet. It's all speculation at this point.
My own speculation is that it is Desiree "The Hairdresser". To me she has the most gender neutral facial features. And well... her profession. All I know is that with the sheer amount of camel toe on display so far in this game, the list of potential candidates is shrinking

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
My impression of MC is he has a mouse heart in a tiger body ... he gets beaten up alot.

In his mind, he is undisputed underdog, just out of the trends of all other colegues.

He has to do something, jerk remarks will go flying, not that he is used to doing so.

It is common practice 4 girl groups to pick on one boy,
especially if they do as any other jerk in school - revenge off court
4 their short cummings on the court.

MC is one kid, kicked to the curb, living off, in his mind, the good faith of this wonderful
madam who takes him in, enjoying the totally undeserved and awesome prottection of his
soul mate, the one gurl who puts the fight into his body, who fights to redeem his soul.

If you see any redeeming qualitis in him, it is all her. She is the one puting fire into his belly,
igniting some sense of self esteem in his hollow, cold, uninhabitable carcase of a heart he
keeps barely beating in his chest.

Whatever the girls do to him, 3 to one off the court 4 something as petty as sports practice,
is called bullying and is not tolerated whatever girl supremacy group you feel atuned to.

If MC needed punishment, the coaches would a stepped in and administered some well deserved
tell off - nobody bothered and there you have it - whatever reasons they have is all in their heads,
it is not real ..

I think this story/game is top quality, i wait ( impatiently ) for each chapter, the story itself does draw in the reader. I also hope that when adult scenes are put in, that they are not the usual two second cheap scenes that so many others use. If the dev's can do a more realistic and quality scene. SG will go on my best out of 5 list. Story is of course the real priority, and they have done a great job so far.
Have yet to have seen any dev put in a lot of effort into realism when it comes to the adult scenes. ( Ocean please be a first to do so ).
The update its good, except the ending, that ending made some of us mad and made no sense because it didn't fit the personality of the MC that we have been seeing so far. That cliffhanger certainly didn't help at all. There is only other game that got me so mad in a cliffhanger like this and that was "Chasing Sunsets", however that dev redeemed himself in the next update since the story went in a good way. A lot of people hate the MC reaction in the ending of this update and also those 3 girls attitude , Robin for helping the girls get revenge, and the other 2 because of how they got revenge on MC which was bad honestly and made me totally dislike them. I don't know how you will continue the story from now on, i will wait and play the next update but i hope it will fix the awful ending this update had. That is the only thing that wasn't good about this update honestly, everything else was perfect
This game is all about the petty squabbles of young adults fighting 4 attention.

You want adult mind set and actual character development, you go play where it all began, devs other game,
with level headded MC, stunning babes and real adult relationships,
not this school yard - girls bullying and being cheered on 4 it - sad play.

Is the update worth it? Good amount of renders? Also what’s this about 2036?
Game oN!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
A lot of signs point to Sasha being summer. Had an accident hence the scare and maybe some Amnesia. Her and Nami having 1 piece of the same earrings each and she wanted to ask Nami about it but got interrupted. the way she overstretched the MC could point out she recognizes him. Also, the Dev shifts the "camera" to her even when she is not relevant in the scene just to point out her facial expression when the MC does something. All hypothetical though.
That would be extremely disappointing. Too obvious, too strongly foreshadowed and very very hard to explain.

Like most boring mystery movie ever.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Oh yes.. She is extremely cute too. After Bella and Nami, she is the one I am most interested about. The level of mystery surrounding this beauty is very alluring.

I know my brother. Been there, done that. Sucks.

The point, as Trojaner suggested, is that you explicitly claimed you fast-forwarded. Not everything that happens needs to be huge because of renders, can be simply conversation.

For all you know, you missed the point in which MC confesses to Bella that he is a chocolate vampire and would like to bite her neck romantically under the moonlight to embrace her as a creature of choco darkness to live and lust forever*. But, that he is not doing that because his evil twin Nami, the white chocolate princess would murder him if he corrupts another virgin to his cause. Oh, and Vic is in a wheel chair on purpose, pretending, she is simply training for her next movie as Stephen Hawking. So much dedication!

See how the story have changed in this "nothing happened after fast forwarding?"

*what? I swear these are not the intentions of my chocolate heart! You have to trust me!
My 5 favorite girls:
1. Bella The Queen: Y'all know what I mean so don't even ask
2. Sasha: Mysterious but give me the vibe that she's Sweet version of Bella (I could be wrong but still love her though)
3. Maja
4. Mila
5. Sonya

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Nobody knows who the Trans character is yet. It's all speculation at this point.
My own speculation is that it is Desiree "The Hairdresser". To me she has the most gender neutral facial features. And well... her profession. All I know is that with the sheer amount of camel toe on display so far in this game, the list of potential candidates is shrinking
For a second replaying the whole game this time I wondered if maybe it was Sonya.

It would explained why they family left Iran, which she does not want to say, and it would be cleverly hidden under "a religious" thing. That is, she not doing swimming could be actually because she is trans, but hidden in the plot because she is muslim.

But then, this happened
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is a bombshell! Unless best plastic surgeons in the world are in Iran. I am playing with trans disable, but so far nothing changes according to that.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
That would be extremely disappointing. Too obvious, too strongly foreshadowed and very very hard to explain.

Like most boring mystery movie ever.
Sasha being summer could've been a red herring but ocean was extremely adamant about it being false.

I'm guessing summer isn't really all that important in the grand scheme of things because at this point in the story she's more or less a mcguffin.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Sasha being summer could've been a red herring but ocean was extremely adamant about it false.

I'm guessing summer isn't really all that important in the grand scheme of things because at this point in the story she's more or less a mcguffin.
Exactly. But for them to work correct, they have to very subtle. If you make them too obvious, nobody falls for it.

You could argue that then is better to be an actual clue. You know, you though this was to mislead you but in fact it was to mislead that i was misleading you muahahaha.

But then the surprise effect is not there, as the possibility of the event was already in your head.

I am a supporter of Summer never coming back. But, as long as it make sense for the story, I am happy both ways.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Summer is gone .. did you not read the title?
Sasha being summer could've been a red herring but ocean was extremely adamant about it being false.

Exactly. But for them to work correct, they have to very subtle. If you make them too obvious, nobody falls for it.

You could argue that then is better to be an actual clue. You know, you though this was to mislead you but in fact it was to mislead that i was misleading you muahahaha.

But then the surprise effect is not there, as the possibility of the event was already in your head.

I am a supporter of Summer never coming back. But, as long as it make sense for the story, I am happy both ways.
Now, you could wallow in the head games, twisting your head 4 naught,
or you could game this summer that is here, now.

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: BuggyD and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Summer is gone .. did you not read the title?

Now, you could wallow in the head games, twisting your head 4 naught,
or you could game this summer that is here, now.
I am a super villain!

Plotting conspiracies and devising evil plans is what I do!

• Red Heart
Reactions: rockreign

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
If you make them too obvious, nobody falls for it.

That's what a red herring is actually, something, anything - a clue - meant to mislead an audience into thinking something is different that what it seems but really isn't.

It's meant to divert the audience into a false conclusion and the bait that "sasha being summer" would be a perfect red herring, super obvious and everyone in this forum thinks that it might be true.
I'm glad I'm not the only one on this side. Summer doesn't matter because she's really more like a plot point instead of an actual living character. Most of what we see from her are flashbacks that serves to enrich our protagonist's backstory and justify why he acts like he does.

But anyway it'll all come in a full circle once we get to see amber unveil our protagonist's source of trauma and that means truth of what really happened.

Reactions: Ayhsel
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes