Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
isn't the banner on the front page a pic of Sonya? Maybe she is Summer, I do hope that Summer re-appears here at some point, unless we actually see her die in a flashback I really want to know wtf is up w/ glowing flowers and spiders watching them kiss. There's so many good looking girls in this game, really hope for a Harem path, probably love Nadia and Nami/Nia/Mila the most. Can the MC please start becoming a human again? at least let his dick function?

Reactions: Guide466

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
For a second replaying the whole game this time I wondered if maybe it was Sonya.

It would explained why they family left Iran, which she does not want to say, and it would be cleverly hidden under "a religious" thing. That is, she not doing swimming could be actually because she is trans, but hidden in the plot because she is muslim.

But then, this happened
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is a bombshell! Unless best plastic surgeons in the world are in Iran. I am playing with trans disable, but so far nothing changes according to that.
That's certainly an interesting and feasible theory.
I am playing with it enabled until I can figure out who the fuck it is. I'm just a sucker for mysteries I guess. So I'm hoping that there are very subtle minuscule clues dropped here and there before the ultimate reveal. I just hope he doesn't prolong the reveal too long, or the hassle of starting over may become an arduous task. Unless there is way for me to tinker with the code and change it mid game without breaking things???

Reactions: Ayhsel

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
I mean, I totally get first two but no Nami? That is unexpected! Very unexpected.
Yeahhhh I hear that a lot. I don't know why either. I just don't click with her. Maybe I don't like red hair. I mean 4 out of 5 are blondes and the last one is black hair.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
...at least let his dick function?
His dick works just fine. But the MC (other than most players guiding him) haven't found a "worthy hole" to stick it in yet.
His words about that were something about the line "she has to be special, else it is just wasted time and energy".

Reactions: Grelk and operamini

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
His dick works just fine. But the MC (other than most players guiding him) haven't found a "worthy hole" to stick it in yet.
His words about that were something about the line "she has to be special, else it is just wasted time and energy".
Not quite. His dick only functions when he thinks about Summer.

That thing about being special happens when Nami suggested that he simply do it while thinking about her, to a point in which MC suggest makes no sense. Why have sex with X if he is actually thinking someone else?

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I am a supporter of Summer never coming back.
That's just because her return may cause friction between you an Bella, Huh? I know you;)

Personally, if she is still alive...I DO want her to return at some point, but I wouldn't expect that to happen any sooner than the midway point of the 3rd Act.

Reactions: Ayhsel

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Good lord. When will the android version release?? My PC is trash so I don't want to play PC version. And my friend has already played it. He's trying to spoiler it, I'm 10 seconds away from putting a cloth in his mouth and throwing him into the basement

• Haha
Reactions: DonkeyFace

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
I still think the dev is handling this whole summer's disappearance very wrong. The fact that we still have no idea what the mc knows about her disappearance is fucking weird. it could be as simple as the cop dropped her off at her home and none saw her again. The mystery should be what the hell happened to summer NOT why aren't we told critical information about the MC when its something that he thinks about all the time and its critical to his personality . When we do finally found out the public version of events leading to her disapearence its going to be super anti climatic and everyone is going to wonder why they hid this from the players for so long. seriously, a disappearance like this would have been a big deal, pretty much everyone would know about it. Do a news segment about her or something. Even after all these years its not known what happened to her, she was last seen at ....

Tallomellow32

Apr 9, 2021
Good lord. When will the android version release?? My PC is trash so I don't want to play PC version. And my friend has already played it. He's trying to spoiler it, I'm 10 seconds away from putting a cloth in his mouth and throwing him into the basement

Wildcard777

Aug 26, 2019
People who bitch over what Zara and Nadia did without even mentioning MC's actions either are hypocrites or lack the social skills to function in a real world. I don't defend neither Zara and Nadia nor the MC. MC acted like a piece of shit in order to win a practice game and got what he deserved in the end. Ayua warned him when he was playing his "mind games" before, which can put Nami in danger in the upcoming episodes.

View attachment 1329442

I won't delve into what Nadia and Zara did wrong, since anyone with two braincells can figure it out. What MC did wrong then, you may ask,

1. Stare at them like a creep and compare their bodies in order to make them angry and incite competition between them.

2. Being a sexist in order to anger Zara and undermine her abilities, in which Mila calls him out.

3. MC tries to push off Zara, while being aware of her clothing situation and meanwhile grope her ass. Also MC stands by and does nothing (like offering his own shirt) while Zara is nearly half naked in public and doesn't even try to apologize afterwards. Instead he celebrates the win like he won a tournament game.

MC does all these things just to win a practice game. We are not talking about shit talking during a game, which is normal. Shit talking usually ends when a match ends and normally if someone thinks they overstepped they apologize which MC doesn't even consider. Also some people say that in a real world MC could get into major trouble with authority because of what Zara and Nadia did. In a real world MC would not be celebrating his win, instead he would be trying to explain his action to school authority.

Does all of this excuse Zara's and Nadia's actions. No. But it irks me when people act like they did what they did because they couldn't handle the loss. They acted like that because in their eyes MC acted like a creep and leered at them, undermined their skills just because they are woman, groped Zara and ripped her shirt off and acted like he won a tournament afterwards. I won't even comment on those who blame Robin. I will just leave a screenshots in which Robin lies for MC, to protect his reputation.

View attachment 1329512 View attachment 1329513 View attachment 1329520
View attachment 1329522 View attachment 1329523
First of all I would like to say that although I agree that MC misbehaved, the truth is that I do not find that most of your arguments to defend the girls are objective, what you are doing is called: Rationalization.
It should also be clarified that the way you express yourself when using an aggressive tone (calling the act of expressing an opinion differently from yours "Bitching" or people with another way of thinking: "hypocrites or that they lack the social skills to function in a real world"). It is better to use a calm tone (because otherwise you acquire a very immature and impartial tone) to give your opinions and ideas, because that is what it is, your opinion, not a fact.

That said, I will give you my opinion, on why I do not agree with you in some points you wrote, being this your main statement: "MC acted like a piece of shit in order to win a practice game and got what he deserved in the end."

My main statement will be this: "MC insults and taunts his rivals in a basketball game and gets a consequence that far exceeds the crime."

In short, the only thing I wanted to say is that we all have our own opinions, no one is wrong or right (nothing is white or black, everything is grey), each one sees situations from different perspectives, there is no need to insult those who do not agree with you. This is a forum and comments are for opinions and feedback.

No one should praise the actions of the protagonist, but neither should they minimize the actions of others. We simply express ourselves in what we would like, this is a game about choices, we are all experiencing it in different ways. That's what I love about it. We should not insult each other for no reason, this is a place to have fun, no matter what our opinion is, most of us agree that this game is fantastic, that's why we are here.

The developer of Summer's Gone should have the final and decisive say, if Oceanlab considers that there should be an option to get along with different characters or not, probably knows what's best for the project, there is a reason why this visual novel has been so successful.

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
I bet most of the favourite girls lists will change drastically whith the next update if we get more Mila and Victoria content.
My theory as I stated earlier is that this is a harem Manga/Manhwa in VN format.
The romance takes time and even a kiss could take ages but the girls are constantly in lewd/sexy/suggestive poses.
I was not much of a Bella fan but she grew on me with that chapter.

1. Nami (best not related sister one could wish for "Haha! You like my tiddies!" - best quote)
2. Mila (is a nice and interesting character, Luna 2.0, cares about her friends and really took an effort to get to know the MC despite his attitude plus a killer body and you can loose yourself in her chocolate brown eyes with the quality of these renders)
3. Victoria (as I said may change in the future but honestly who wouldn't like her? to quote myself: " She's just like Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter with really bad luck (well Lunas mother died in front of her and she gets tortured by the Malfoys... Ok she's just like Luna)" I pray every time that I think about this game, that she can walk again - maybe with the power of Love and friendship it might be possible!)
4. Sasha (my quote from a comment earlier: "is cool and hopefully less of a backstabbing bitch than Robin. The scar only adds to her beauty IMO.")
5. Bella (the North remembers... especially a knee to the balls. Apart from that she becomes more interesting and likable with time and in the future I might forgive that knee...)
6. Nia (well she knows what she wants)
7. Sonya (too little content for a higher place but her character and looks are intriguing)
8. Amber (that is one hot psychiatrist and Milf)
9. Maja (too little content for a higher place but her caring so much for Victoria put her on this list)
10. Ayua (again too little content for a higher place but she seems to be someone you would like to go to the pub with)
(Nadja and Robin would be on this list too if not for the last scene and Zara is one thirsty (but sadly stupid) girl)

With the next update it will probably a "best 15" if not "best 20" list with how many interesting characters there are.

Reactions: BuggyD

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
per discord
OceanYesterday at 5:47 AM
I updated the Android version for Chapter 3.5

Now someone just needs to leak it for ya

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
I still think the dev is handling this whole summer's disappearance very wrong. The fact that we still have no idea what the mc knows about her disappearance is fucking weird. it could be as simple as the cop dropped her off at her home and none saw her again. The mystery should be what the hell happened to summer NOT why aren't we told critical information about the MC when its something that he thinks about all the time and its critical to his personality . When we do finally found out the public version of events leading to her disapearence its going to be super anti climatic and everyone is going to wonder why they hid this from the players for so long. seriously, a disappearance like this would have been a big deal, pretty much everyone would know about it. Do a news segment about her or something. Even after all these years its not known what happened to her, she was last seen at ....
Well, the MC supressed the memory of it. And the only reason I can think of is that anyone that knows and is close to him (which would only leave sister and mother right now) what happened just want to spare him from it somehow. But (putting this in spoiler for those not having played 3.5 yet)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I am a super villain!

Plotting conspiracies and devising evil plans is what I do!
Summer doesn't matter because she's really more like a plot point instead of an actual living character.
That's just because her return may cause friction between you an Bella, Huh? I know you;)

Personally, if she is still alive...I DO want her to return at some point, but I wouldn't expect that to happen any sooner than the midway point of the 3rd Act.
Summer is gone! Dead, Victoria had a crush on MC (but she never talked with him) and one day seeing MC and Summer kiss she snapped and started following Summer she found her as she was attempting to cross a busy streat, Victoria pushed Summer under the car, the driver ran and Victoria dragged a dying Summer away to finish her...this Mirrors the first enounter between Victoria and MC especialy his thoughts about ending her life...I still suspect Nami, the psycho is capable of everything, but Oceanlab is painting a different picture with Nami, of one having to see her beloved MC with other, better, women (Bella to be precise
The mystery should be what the hell happened to summer NOT why aren't we told critical information about the MC when its something that he thinks about all the time and its critical to his personality . When we do finally found out the public version of events leading to her disapearence its going to be super anti climatic and everyone is going to wonder why they hid this from the players for so long.
while MC is constantly thinking about Summer, he's obviously thinking blocking something and refusing to think about that part...

speaking of MC' mental condition I hope MC during therapy will have a moment of honesty; I'll decribe what I hope to rad in my own crude words...
Amber : You keep attending our sessions diligently, do you have a goal you want to achieve that might help us reach to the core of the problem...
MC: I want my pp to work so I can make love to your daughter...the lving one.
Amber: I appreciate your honesty and your awkard attempt at putting me at ease, just skip the last part when talking with Bella.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Bella (the North remembers... especially a knee to the balls. Apart from that she becomes more interesting and likable with time and in the future I might forgive that knee...)
what are you talking about? if you did go with her on the night raid, she just gets embarassed over a compliment

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
what are you talking about? if you did go with her on the night raid, she just gets embarassed over a compliment
I did multible playthroughs and yes I know It's possible to avoid this outcome with the Bella route but in the back of my mind I know that she's capable of hurting the MC over nothing.
But even without that she would not be higher then 4th place in my list (and that's just because we know so little about Sasha)
I just think the girls above her are more likable and/or intriguing or in Milas case that plus she's hotter then her.
But as I said with the next update it will deffinitly change.
Right now we have a mentally unstable Tsundere who could lash out at any given moment over a simple misunderstanding or just a small slight.
They definitly had their moments like the shopping spree, gym and Burger/fries scene but her insecurities and bad experiences will be hard to overcome.
I bet she won't deffend the MC against the idiot trio (in some if not all playthroughs) and will even avoid him or antagonize him over the photo from the reporter.
With Nami, Mila and Victoria we have 3 interesting characters firmly on the MCs side.
But hey that's just my opinion...

Last edited:
Reactions: Warscared
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes