Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I'm calling it now the reason for summer's disappearance, she somehow predicted the future that the mc will have that hair and she committed suicide to spare her from the fate of dating someone with that kind of hair and her suicide somehow traumatized our protagonist and he unknowingly let his hair grow and changed into his hair into his pre-date hairdo.

That or ocean just wanted the mc to have that hairdo just so he can have the excuse to try animate that ridiculous wavy hair dramatically

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Nope. She only appears for 6-7 renders, if the MC and Bella kissed.

Bella's mother.
Meh, I will wait then. It is really bothersome, that I have to date Bella to get more scenes or if any at all with Amber. She eats the whole cast alive. Thanks mate!

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
So there's a warning at the start of the game that it currently contains no sexual content. After 2 years is that still the case or is that message now redundant?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
A lot of signs point to Sasha being summer. Had an accident hence the scare and maybe some Amnesia. Her and Nami having 1 piece of the same earrings each and she wanted to ask Nami about it but got interrupted. the way she overstretched the MC could point out she recognizes him. Also, the Dev shifts the "camera" to her even when she is not relevant in the scene just to point out her facial expression when the MC does something. All hypothetical though.
I believe Ocean already confirmed in Discord or something that Sasha is not Summer.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes