Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
For me I skipped Bella Route this mind sound crazy to you guys, but she just doesn't interest me however that Elsa girl did get my interest though and for the main record I touched Victoria's hand cute scene.:ROFLMAO:
Yeah Victoria was really cute at that point ... Hope we will get much more of this moments with her.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
are we still talking about the game ? :unsure:

...went to help Vic when she Maja called and promised to help her... - not my mc

...where did you see a horny teenager? Who did he try to pick?...--should have cut the quote shorter sry

...Third, he is trying to do get out of his depressive side... ---well , with a crowbar through walls ...
(i think you understand acording to your statement about depression - this backfires hard)

glad that we talked about ;)
but i still hold my opinion about :whistle:
Of course, I was just answering how because in one scene he is not in his down mode does not mean he went from borderline depressive "I don't care about anything" to Mr healthy and Charismatic.

Your original comment suggested you were saying "so, we made a magic recovery and all that, what the fuck happened to this game?"

I was simply explaining that, if anything, that most people coping with depression, special chronic depression, go through hi and lows.

Of course, we are simply discussing out of interest. I thought your point was worth mentioning and discussing.

Sep 3, 2020
Besides, who in their sane mind would avoid having the most romantic and passionate kiss ever with Bella under the moonlight?

I would kiss her even if it killed me!
I miss Bella everything reminds me of Bella from the yellow flowers I see to the French Fries i eat
I passed by a married couple fighting today and

all I could think to myself is enjoy it while you

can buddy because one day the woman you love

is trying to bash your head in with a rolling pin and you're thinking to

yourself this is great I hope this moment never ends but then you turn

around one day and she's got herself locked in her mother's house and she doesn't want to see you
:cry::cry:

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
well

what the heck was this update? :mad:

change of writers?
change of story?

thats not "summer´s gone" anymore
thats the usual college crap game now
for what ........ reason wants the mc now on a top team ?
wasnt this game about his loss? (would be nice to know more about it asap!)
this last scene with nadia and zara on 3.5....

hope this game gets back on track - really
it started out great ..

i am dissapointed and sad :confused:
atleast the renders/animations still top
MC Literally says that he wants to get out of his state. That he wants to feel what everyone else is feeling.
And the game has already been moving towards that before this update. So it's you that has not been paying attention to the game.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I miss Bella everything reminds me of Bella from the yellow flowers I see to the French Fries i eat

around one day and she's got herself locked in her mother's house and she doesn't want to see you
Glad I'm not the only one. I even went "Cheers !" with my French Fries today....

Well, i'll take the easy way with multiple saves. If i can manage that because i land magicly almost everytime on Bellas path again. :ROFLMAO:
It is a perilous and difficult endeavor to avoid Bella path. On my Nami save, I barely avoided her to fall for MC (hard AF) and yet met her at midnight. I'm hopeless

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
No need to get bitchy. I didn't say it was bad, just that nothing happens yet. Don't be so sensitive.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
No need to get bitchy. I didn't say it was bad, just that nothing happens yet. Don't be so sensitive.

I'm not really bitchy. But as you wrote here:

So much content and hot models, but nothing happens. I fast forwarded, picking up bits and pieces that I could.

Thats something normaly just the famous Lewd Only Hunters come up with.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Btw. Loved the MC - Sasha Moment. She's too an Sweety.
Oh yes.. She is extremely cute too. After Bella and Nami, she is the one I am most interested about. The level of mystery surrounding this beauty is very alluring.

I know my brother. Been there, done that. Sucks.
The point, as Trojaner suggested, is that you explicitly claimed you fast-forwarded. Not everything that happens needs to be huge because of renders, can be simply conversation.

For all you know, you missed the point in which MC confesses to Bella that he is a chocolate vampire and would like to bite her neck romantically under the moonlight to embrace her as a creature of choco darkness to live and lust forever*. But, that he is not doing that because his evil twin Nami, the white chocolate princess would murder him if he corrupts another virgin to his cause. Oh, and Vic is in a wheel chair on purpose, pretending, she is simply training for her next movie as Stephen Hawking. So much dedication!

See how the story have changed in this "nothing happened after fast forwarding?"

*what? I swear these are not the intentions of my chocolate heart! You have to trust me!

Last edited:

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Well, i'll take the easy way with multiple saves. If i can manage that because i land magicly almost everytime on Bellas path again. :ROFLMAO:
I agree until I see some improvement with Bella anger problem I will keep ignoring her route perhaps we can see more of Bella getting jealous when the MC gets closer to other girls... shit I'm so evil for saying that.:devilish::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Trojaner

LuckyLara

Jan 13, 2021
Yo , can we all calm the fuck down about this drama of who overreacted or not?

The chapteer is not even over yet, so calm your titties.

ALL In ALL. the beta is really nice IMHO, i love it Oceanlab . it was kinda short with really not much decisions, but i understand, the relationship building is on point. i maybe found some bugs by not unlocking some gallery pictures and scenes while mosttly played most routes, but i guess that will be fixed..

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes