JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Did Ayua's design change with the new update? Her face and hair seem a bit different..not sure. I prefer the before, current isnt bad though. That, or I am imagining things.

Wildcard777

Aug 26, 2019
First of all, I would like to apologize for the way I write in English, it is not my first language, I hope you understand. I have been on this site for almost two years, and have never commented a single time.

I really like "Summer's Gone", one of the best adult visual novels here. But honestly the final scene of this version (Ch.3.5 Fixed Beta) is not good at all, not because of what happens (surely the writer needs this scene for the story to progress and advance), the problem is the way the main character reacts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In conclusion, I am not telling anyone how to carry out this outstanding project, I am simply highlighting what I consider to be a flaw that can be improved (in the most respectful way possible), I am not the only one to notice this, you can read more comments. Take it as constructive criticism. I really enjoy this game and will continue to do so.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Did Ayua's design change with the new update? Her face and hair seem a bit different..not sure. I prefer the before, current isnt bad though. That, or I am imagining things.
Sure did. I noticed that too. Maybe tweaked would be a better term.
Noticed Ms Marla is looking really good now. At the beginning.......not so much.

Reactions: lunar517

Insomnia_z

Mar 6, 2020
First of all, I would like to apologize for the way I write in English, it is not my first language, I hope you understand. I have been on this site for almost two years, and have never commented a single time.

I really like "Summer's Gone", one of the best adult visual novels here. But honestly the final scene of this version (Ch.3.5 Fixed Beta) is not good at all, not because of what happens (surely the writer needs this scene for the story to progress and advance), the problem is the way the main character reacts:

In conclusion, I am not telling anyone how to carry out this outstanding project, I am simply highlighting what I consider to be a flaw that can be improved (in the most respectful way possible), I am not the only one to notice this, you can read more comments. Take it as constructive criticism. I really enjoy this game and will continue to do so.
I understand your point but i think that he didnt bother to react because otherwise it could be worse, i mean if they reacted like that just for a mindgame imagine if the MC would escape of that, he just wanted to get it done with them as fast as possible. The MC is a smart guy he surely have thought that.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Should I restart the game? There are like 1000 new characters in the update who all seem like they know each other and I have no idea who they are. The scene in basketball gym and stretching, lmao way over my head.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Damn...When Nami asks whats going on in the bar i`ll always get this Vibe :D

Last edited:

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

Don't worry about the MC. He's a thinker. He immediately realized what was going on, and immediately he was 2 chess moves ahead of those girls, so he relented, and let it happen. He even held up his arm to help Nadia remove his shirt. Unless he gets accused of something very nefarious, then, him being handcuffed to a wall in his underwear would probably be viewed as nothing more than college hazing which happens all the time in the U.S. (He is a freshman after all). So I'm not sure how being photographed and broadcast would ruin his future endeavors. Unless like I said, those girls accuse him of something really nefarious, which would be some serious overkill, and I doubt that is what they would do over something so silly. Besides, if this happened to me or one of my friends, we would think it funny as hell. People are too serious these days.

Now, the rumor of him banging Robin in the ladies room, and the ensuing picture by the journalist where it appears he has his hand on Robin's ass, I imagine that will cause some serious problems with Bella. But most of the ladies seemed more intrigued than disturbed.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Damn...When Nami asks whats going on in the bar i`ll always get this Vibe :D

I'd let her do anything she wants to me. Though I'd probably giggle through the whole thing and scare her. :mesadnow:

Reactions: DarkOs31

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Isnt he still kinda depressed?Wasnt it statet at some point?
If you are depressed you dont care what someone maybe might think about you...
You mostly ignore everyone ,only when you are forced with the "World out there" you`ll act like a cold heart bitch ;)

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
This is my biggest worry about this game now. The amount of content in the update is good, but I don't think it's good that about 1/3 of the update is about basketball that didn't really need to have that much content. The reporter isn't really necessary. The whole butt inspection is unnecessary. We definitely didn't really need play-by-play of the basketball game either. I understand that the basketball game is a catalyst to get Zara annoyed at MC, but it's definitely doable without having to go too deep like that.

I honestly was hoping that the update would have the board game and training with Ayua instead. Felt like we could've got that if we trimmed most of the basketball scene.

The story is interesting. The (important) characters are well developed. But the pacing and details are a little questionable at the moment. Hope it'd get better in the future.
i think the reporter actually is necessary, her role is to help the mc become popular, that pic with the mc & robin will make girls believe he's a player, lol. Also, wanna see bella & nami getting jealous when they find out about that photo, the reporter is worth it just for that.

Sure, the play by play basketball wasn't necessary when it comes to romance, but storywise it was important, it showcased the mcs leadership & tactical skills, i don't think everyone gets that the mc of this game is supposed to be three dimensional, unlike the typical zero personality avn protagonist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ivyxxx and scalvi
Oct 1, 2019
this game is seriously well made and I don't think I've seen as many games be this well-polished or made me be this attached to the characters. I love the fresh take of instead of having an mc be a kiss ass and only be able to say nice things to girls in order to progress this guy is just a complete ass hole like 50% of the time even when you're trying to play him as a nice guy its super fun and I love this. I've almost cried three times

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Ayua most definitely changed a bit, her hair is more smoother and her face is - how do I say this - a lot more asian.

Speaking of asian, that weird asian reporter lady looked really out of place lmao
Noticed Ms Marla is looking really good now. At the beginning.......not so much.
She looked a lot younger now, I don't mind the change but her early rough appearance suited her bimbo personality.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
I found Nadia to be the worst of a friend even more than zara as at one side she befriends MC and then later on helps Zara to screw him over without any regret and is happily doing that. She is one double faced bitch who hopefully gets her ass kicked by bella or naomi in next update ( plz don't end up it making that next day she tells MC to forgive her as she had no choice and him being a femdom bitch does that easily.)

Really sucks that now we gotta wait for another six months for an update as the story especially arc between bella and MC is starting to get really interesting.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
[Updated for Ch 3.5 Beta]
If you have problems, just message me or something.
Patch don't work

edit: nevermind. After redownload new update for second time, reinstalling the patch three times, each time starting new game, for some reason all started to work... i guess universe took pity of me, cause i did same exact things all over again

Last edited:
Reactions: hidden_robot
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes