CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm back! Sadly, our plans had to be cut much shorter due to covid restrictions, but I am now officially Mrs. Fortuna:giggle:

Replying to this comment, I personally find it amazing how you're able to tell whether or not the original message is there considering that we're only 3 chapters into the overall story. This AVN is supposed to be around 30 chapters, so maybe you should reserve that kind of judgment until we're further ahead?
Congrats to you :giggle:

Sorry about covid spoiling your fun

Sep 3, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm back! Sadly, our plans had to be cut much shorter due to covid restrictions, but I am now officially Mrs. Fortuna:giggle:

Replying to this comment, I personally find it amazing how you're able to tell whether or not the original message is there considering that we're only 3 chapters into the overall story. This AVN is supposed to be around 30 chapters, so maybe you should reserve that kind of judgment until we're further ahead?
my dear sister you have returned and congratulations

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fortuna ღ

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Congratulations! Coming from a certified supervillain this might sound weird, but hope you guys have a very happy life together.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020

Congratulations Lady! May you and your spouse share a long, rewarding, and most importantly HAPPY life together!

• Red Heart
Sep 3, 2020
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
bro where have you been I've been looking everywhere for you you missed one hell of a waifu war
we almost died because our leader was not here

but look what I made

https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-3-5-full-oceanlab.29981/post-6679926
Real life scenarios... you know.. evil supervillain things.. creating new death rays, manipulating masses, hunting down my opponents, devising strategies to steal all the candy from children around the world on Halloween, playing with puppies..

I still find it funny people claim there is a "waifu war". To be considered a war all members must have a chance. This is Bella exterminium.

Sep 3, 2020
Real life scenarios... you know.. evil supervillain things.. creating new death rays, manipulating masses, hunting down my opponents, devising strategies to steal all the candy from children around the world on Halloween, playing with puppies..

I still find it funny people claim there is a "waifu war". To be considered a war all members must have a chance. This is Bella exterminium.
did I mention the leader of team, Nami , revealed himself it
Terminator_26F

he was their leader the entire time

he came here looking for you and Warscared

he really wanted to meet the vampire that's been causing his team a lot of trouble:oops:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
I second that she found her real life Bella
While I do consider myself extraordinarily lucky for having my husband, I think I'd be Bella in this situation lol. I mean we look almost identical save for the eyes(mines are ice blue... think Jill from BADIK). In fact, I don't think I've ever met someone with Bella's eye color. I mean, I'm still young, but I've traveled a lot(pre-covid) and I've never met someone with such piercing eyes. But then again, she is fictional. It's quite scary actually, how much I and this fictional character look alike. And that's not even getting into how similar our personalities are(aside from some of her obvious mental issues).

Wow, I talk a lot lol. Looks aside, words cannot express how fortunate I am to have him and how much he means to me, but that's very off-topic lol. Thanks all the same(to you and everyone else) :giggle:

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
While I do consider myself extraordinarily lucky for having my husband, I think I'd be Bella in this situation lol. I mean we look almost identical save for the eyes(mines are ice blue... think Jill from BADIK). In fact, I don't think I've ever met someone with Bella's eye color. I mean, I'm still young, but I've traveled a lot(pre-covid) and I've never met someone with such piercing eyes. But then again, she is fictional. It's quite scary actually, how much I and this fictional character look alike. And that's not even getting into how similar our personalities are(aside from some of her obvious mental issues).

Wow, I talk a lot lol. Looks aside, words cannot express how fortunate I am to have met him, and how much he means to me. But that's very off-topic lol. Thanks all the same(to you and everyone else) :giggle:
You realize by revealing this information you will now have your own fan club chasing you around these forums, yes? (Beware of Vidal, I'm told he loves fiercely)

If someone with some photoshop ability could color the eyes 'ice blue' you could update your avatar... :sneaky:

_BB_

Aug 6, 2021
You realize by revealing this information you will now have your own fan club chasing you around these forums, yes? (Beware of Vidal, I'm told he loves fiercely)

If someone with some photoshop ability could color the eyes 'ice blue' you could update your avatar... :sneaky:
Okay Lady Fortuna now I know how to recognize you if I ever see you in real life :ROFLMAO:
I'm an newbie in photoshop and my monitor has a low color accuracy so please pardon me I know you are more beautiful than this

Lady Fortuna
Lady Fortuna

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm back! Sadly, our plans had to be cut much shorter due to covid restrictions, but I am now officially Mrs. Fortuna :giggle:

Replying to the actual comment, I personally find it amazing how you're able to tell whether or not the original message is there considering that we're only 3 chapters into the overall story. This AVN is supposed to be around 30 chapters, so maybe you should reserve that kind of judgment until we're further ahead?
what?

I don't understand what you're talking about... I was referring to messages from a user who used my old avatar (for which `Ray` mentioned me).

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm back! Sadly, our plans had to be cut much shorter due to covid restrictions, but I am now officially Mrs. Fortuna :giggle:

Replying to the actual comment, I personally find it amazing how you're able to tell whether or not the original message is there considering that we're only 3 chapters into the overall story. This AVN is supposed to be around 30 chapters, so maybe you should reserve that kind of judgment until we're further ahead?
Bonjour, Madame, très heureux de votre retour et félicitations (pour le changement de statut !) ...
Hello Madam, very happy with your return and congratulations (for the change of status!) ...

• Red Heart

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
We don't need any blessings......

View attachment 1433017
So let me get this straight. The A Team is actually the B Team?

So you would be ok with mc only having a sex scene on the last ep when the game end and all this eps until then he will only kiss and hold hands???!!!
Shesh...I'm a perv, maybe I need Jesus
View attachment 1434247
I can see it now. MC and his final LI kiss and hold hands, boarding a train. They load their stuff in a sleeping compartment, and as the train begins moving, they kiss once again. External shot, close up of the arm turning the wheel, long shot from above, showing the train near the coast, waves crashing against the beach. Finally, a shot showing the train entering a tunnel.

THE END
Congratulations! No one seems to want to comment on the second part of the post.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 481 Votes