halolnope

Jul 16, 2017
The game was so good... Unfortunately the constant retard "jokes," casual racism and homophobia by the coach killed it for me. There are so many ways to make a character be an absolute asshole but you went for the lowest hanging fruit.

• Angry
Reactions: Mortarion

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
The game was so good... Unfortunately the constant retard "jokes," casual racism and homophobia by the coach killed it for me. There are so many ways to make a character be an absolute asshole but you went for the lowest hanging fruit.
you are living in cave my man? homophobia, racism, shaming....dude we see all of this every day... it's part of our society. So why are you surprised? This game is not about perfect world, with perfect society, without any flaws. Dev just inserted bit of everything is game

halolnope

Jul 16, 2017
you are living in cave my man? homophobia, racism, shaming....dude we see all of this every day... it's part of our society. So why are you surprised? This game is not about perfect world, with perfect society, without any flaws. Dev just inserted bit of everything is game
Exactly wesee this everyday. So why would I want to see it in some I use to have a good time? Adding realism to the game is fine, even great when done right (MC's backstory), but it took no effort to make the coach the they way they did.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Hey Piat,

I'm glad you're back here when you've given it more thought. During yesterday's argument, some of us were also at fault for not keeping our cool and using many harsh words (although I wasn't involved).

I have a little idea for you, why don't you give this game a try? Maybe what you like right now is sexual content, but you never know you will like something new until you experience it. My original purpose of being on these adult forums was to look for virtual sex, to satisfy myself. And somehow I ended up having Summer’s Gone, a game with no sex (yet), sitting at the top of my list. It has a beautiful story and the best renders and animations (take a look at ). That’s why a game like this, unlike any other games on this site, is still loved and successful.

And keep in mind that you are always welcome here and to share your opinion, as long as we communicate in a civilized and polite manner.
Well, that means I should not see his post cause I'm a freakin ticking time bomb with my anger issue. I have many harsh words with many people, maybe I was right, maybe I was wrong but either way I usually just advoid people I can't speak with or get along with

So my apologies to Piat84 about my harsh word, but I'm just angry because many players don't see the beauty of this game and in Ocean's work. They just see there 's no sex scene and assume that this is a bad game. That's what tickes me off, nothing personal with you.

So again my deepest apologies.

Sep 3, 2020
I am sorry but what in the hell are you talking about

the coaches one of the most funniest characters

I think he's hilarious and I am one of those minoritys

and I am not offended

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
you are a troll account right? i mean the greatest minority here is Ayhsel who is always being demeaned and insulted specifically by the term leach and he does not bitch so much about it!

you are taking others pains because your life is so comfortable that without a struggle you are a empty shell and therefore you try to speak for those who you consider oppressed not realizing you are actually stealing their voice and therefore doing exactly what you want to protect them from, but since you have 0 self awareness you must project onto others what you are doing either they are or are not what you call them, it does not matter neither do the minorities you claim to protect the only thing that matters is that after speaking that bullshit you feel good about yourself! in the end nothing changed except you had you dopamine rush and feel good about yourself and fuck everyone else right?

as for people insulting Ayhsel granted 90% of the leach he hears is from me but hey that`s what you get for being a simp whiteknight cuck for that bitch Bella!

and now pardon me one of my 5 girlfriends is calling me (and surprisingly only 80% of them are imaginary!)

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
but there are no heroes on team Bella! you´re all to simple...

and someone as to sow the seeds of discord so that when the shield walls meet in the battlefield the other shield wall shatters and its always easier when there are already cracks!

besides i did keep your 1st and 2nd biggest secret you know the one about you asking me to steal Bella´s panties... oh well i guess i kept the 1st one when you asked me....
you underestimate us you warmonger , looks like all those burgers you've been eating lately on the battlefield taking a toll on your dumb brain , you have no idea of what has been going and happening around when it is especially right under your big ass nosetrills.

It's all part of the plan., you all blind ass sasha-worshipping fools and those other defenseless and weak so called all powerfull teams think you all standing your ground , gaining ours and leaving us with shattered defense. But you are wrong , What you don't know is that we have you right where we want you. We have influence all over you and your burgers.

We are sinful , we are manipulators no denying that, our path is the dark side, leaving you and your zealots perplexed making you all squabble with the other blockheads on the battlefield while we go straight for the throne and claim it along with the godess of war making her our slave ...what was the phrase you used..?..right the Butt Sub Slave(BSS).. after our obvious successful ambush and maniacal tactics, finally we'll have the true power to make you all not canon at once like the old justice league.

Atlast we bring forth the new order.......HAIL BELLA.

halolnope

Jul 16, 2017
you are a troll account right? i mean the greatest minority here is Ayhsel who is always being demeaned and insulted specifically by the term leach and he does not bitch so much about it!

you are taking others pains because your life is so comfortable that without a struggle you are a empty shell and therefore you try to speak for those who you consider oppressed not realizing you are actually stealing their voice and therefore doing exactly what you want to protect them from, but since you have 0 self awareness you must project onto others what you are doing either they are or are not what you call them, it does not matter neither do the minorities you claim to protect the only thing that matters is that after speaking that bullshit you feel good about yourself! in the end nothing changed except you had you dopamine rush and feel good about yourself and fuck everyone else right?

as for people insulting Ayhsel granted 90% of the leach he hears is from me but hey that`s what you get for being a simp whiteknight cuck for that bitch Bella!

and now pardon me one of my 5 girlfriends is calling me (and surprisingly only 80% of them are imaginary!)
bruh what are you talking about

• Angry
Reactions: Mortarion

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
you underestimate us you warmonger , looks like all those burgers you've been eating lately on the battlefield taking a toll on your dumb brain , you have no idea of what has been going and happening around when it is especially right under your big ass nosetrills.

It's all part of the plan., you all blind ass sasha-worshipping fools and those other defenseless and weak so called all powerfull teams think you all standing your ground , gaining ours and leaving us with shattered defense. But you are wrong , What you don't know is that we have you right where we want you. We have influence all over you and your burgers.

We are sinful , we are manipulators no denying that, our path is the dark side, leaving you and your zealots perplexed making you all squabble with the other blockheads on the battlefield while we go straight for the throne and claim it along with the godess of war making her our slave ...what was the phrase you used..?..right the Butt Sub Slave(BSS).. after our obvious successful ambush and maniacal tactics, finally we'll have the true power to make you all not canon at once like the old justice league.

Atlast we bring forth the new order.......HAIL BELLA.
we do not eat burgers unless we mince it yourself so ... your plan as failed try again!
and do not speak her name in vain you heathen or i will cut off your tongue and stick it where it belongs up your own arse!

besides 90% of our forces are at all times surrounding the hallowed gardens and just like spartans we rarely leave our place besides her! because what life is that away from her light? misery and despair!

also if your path goes trough the darkside remember to take candles, let me tell you i am not doing that mistake ever again!

the hallowed gardens are protected by our greatest warriors by thick walls of granite 25 feet deep and 30 feet high reinforced with crenelates and bastion towers with heavy artillery on it our gatehouse as 4 different doors from iron squares to thick oak ones and there are murder holes all over the walls! its situated on a river island that stands 30 meters of pure cliffs!
our moat is 25 feet deep and is inhabited by Nile crocodiles who are kept purposely hungry!
our central keep can not stand more then 2 men shoulder to should and thats where we keep our champions our stalwart shields and our greatest swordmans!

the castle itself is divided into 6 separated parts so that by taking our 1st line of defense means you just outed yourself for our expert marksman! you can not do an assault properly you expect to win 7 ?

our outer walls are guarded by ancient Molossan hounds that can sniff you stinky asses 10 miles away and rip your throats as easily as it takes a shit! our weapons and armor are made up of tempered steel and our bows are composite bows made of the remains of prezewalski´s horses!

you amateurs couldn´t take over a cabin if the doors where open and you think you got the guile the strength the courage or the numbers to threaten our hallowed gardens where the light of Sasha shines eternal, fools!

bruh what are you talking about
herm i was gonna give you a faceplam but even that is too good for you, it would be a shame for me! begone and be yourself... irrelevant!

still the best joke ever in an AVN!

far better then the one Ocean tried to do with the lets roll victoria that in german is funny as shit but the translation just does not work!

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Ah, to celebrate the 500th page of waifu wars and questions about the absence of sexual content... makes me even more emotional than Vic the day MC told her he likes dolphins well done

Reactions: jhonnyjensen

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
besides putting in question my morality when you are 1st a vampire and 2nd i did not disclose anything i made an educated guess! i did nuttin the only nuttin i intend to do is Bella´s ass, make her squeel like the bitch she is and turn her into my anal slut, just like it failled 6 years ago with Summer... but it will work this time i am sure!
You keep talking, but the moment you are in front of the queen you will wet yourself!!:KEK:
as for people insulting @Ayhsel granted 90% of the leach he hears is from me but hey that`s what you get for being a simp whiteknight cuck for that bitch Bella!
simp whiteknight cuck for that bitch Bella!?? How dare you!?!?! I am no cuck!!

I do am Bella's greatest simp and proud. And just so you know, Bella calls herself a bitch.. so you are not insulting her, dumbass!! :lepew:
you are a troll account right? i mean the greatest minority here is @Ayhsel who is always being demeaned and insulted specifically by the term leach and he does not bitch so much about it!
I am NOT a minority. I am UNIQUE!!

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Could Summer be a Zane? It seems to me that several families in WIAB and SG are going to be dynastic with characters and descendants spilling from one VN to another over time. In my game the MC's surname is Cyrus but I have no idea which clan Nami came from originally which is kind of perplexing to be honest. :unsure: Who were Summer's parents? Are they still around? And if not what happened to them? Man I've got so many questions I NEED answering and the suspense is killing me!

4.40 star(s) 481 Votes