Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
those where our newbies they must learn through the pain of defeat! one can not rise again without falling 1st!

also my doppelganger got his ass kicked... whats new?
i got like 20 of those to fight, me... is like fighting a wall of mirrors and to extend against the wrong one is to loose the battle and get your hand chopped off...
upps did i hit a sensitive spot there? did you loose one of your girlfriends Ayhsel relax you still got one LEFT, mwuahahahahahahahaha (insert in here Bella render where she says i am so funny)!

NOJIKO ,
That name has never been spoken in a millennia.,after this photoshop still no one gives a shit about her..atleast that's what we think.
I wonder where Team Nojiko is :KEK: , probably hiding in the bush to ambush us while we're at the weak.
They won't be hiding anymore not after this wonderful portrait , given power by Krull the Renderer.
I fear they will rise. Team Bella needs to be more vigilant from now on.
a little bird told me they had a meeting recently! the 3 of them started fighting over who would be her primary consort!

Last edited:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
NOJIKO ,
That name has never been spoken in a millennia.,after this photoshop still no one gives a shit about her..atleast that's what we think.
I wonder where Team Nojiko is :KEK: , probably hiding in the bush to ambush us while we're at the weak.
They won't be hiding anymore not after this wonderful portrait , given power by Krull the Renderer.
I fear they will rise. Team Bella needs to be more vigilant from now on.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
NO.
Again with this..i thought you were joking.
Are you telling us she is a dude now..?
Changed her name from Zoey to Emilio? and opened a barber shop?
Got rid of her majestic hills then grew a temple way down?
I disagree and so does the rest of the perverts.
screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

oh God my :oops: babies are going to be named after somebody from The Fast and Furious I just know it:eek::cry:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Ghostly and Ahx
Sep 3, 2020
Get up your dick first. :LOL:
you play with self-voicing brother?.....you are such a button pusher.
ooh right your new so you don't know I have a reading disability so I can't read so I can't play without it

and to answer your next question I cannot read your comments without using software and I cannot write comments without using software to help me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ahx

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
ooh right your new so you don't know I have a reading disability so I can't read so I can't play without it

and to answer your next question I cannot read your comments without using software and I cannot write comments without using software to help me
Now I imagine Ocean will go far enough by hiring people to voice all characters so players like you have better experience.

Now that would be one heck of a improvement

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well...:cautious::cautious::cautious:....you are quite fast and furious i tell you that.
I hope you can overcome certain problems that comes with your condition brother. I know you will. Never is too late.
get up that dick first......naming babies after fast saga, my ass. like hell i'm gonna let you have babies with my Bella.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Now I imagine Ocean will go far enough by hiring people to voice all characters so players like you have better experience.

trust me I'm very happy with the self-voicing option voice acting is unnecessary

I just wish more games had the self-voicing option

and besides this game is perfect

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

unless the voicing is done by Mila Kunis, that would explain why the MC can not get it up at least if she was the voice of Summer, thats a scar one can never forget

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes