FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
MC (of SG) is like: Oh sheet, i'm in a wrong EGame!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Derek (of BaDik) meets the MC (of SG) and is like: Here bro, just in case.

MC (of SG) is like: Oh no, no! We don't do that where i'm from.

Derek (of BaDik) is like: *Laughing*

MC (of SG) after one update in BaDik: Summer who :BootyTime:?!

Last edited:

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
herm i always wondered why other dudes in these games are jerks and then i remembered ... they are not its just the players and the MC projecting themselves onto to those men! since they can only judge others in accordance with their own values of taking as much tail as they can they can not even fanthom what in their minds are idiots like Vidal the king of Pervert who would stay loyal to one girl because they would no do it!

do not get me wrong i am an asshole but it does not mean i am unable to walk in others shoes and understand that for some the important thing is not to conquer a different girl everynight but to conquer the same woman everyday! i would not do it its not in my nature but i can understand how some would!

i consider myself a well rounded person so i will try to conquer the same girl everyday and a diferent girl everynight!

as for the bella simps i think that a relationship with Bella is like conquering a different woman everyday... i mean she is pretty unstable so a split multiple personality is not ruled out just yet!

whatever the answer might be i do not wish to know it! it will be tragedy for sure!

to quote one of my favorite bands "counting all the assholes in the room i am definitely not alone, you´re a liar you´re a cheater you´re a fool, you are just like me! and i would do it all again"

it happened to me in real life! some of my friends really took advantage of it and i was called the warm up engine ... it never ends well for either the girl or the dude so i do get your point of writing her off! i never did but then again i always had the excuse to date her afterwards and break up with her whenever i wanted to, i mean she fucked one of my friends... i was so incensed... its like the dudes who are insecure and cheat on their girlfriends just in case they ever break up they can have something to throw back at them... that`s some of my friends so... it happens!

furthermore i can be exasperating to girls! all of my ex-girlfriends who lasted for more then 3 months married after breaking up with me cause they could not handle another tempestuous relationship! do notice i do not start the drama but fuck if i ain´t pushing it to eleven, you start shit you better be ready to take it to the finish line!

the thing is that if a girl is talking to a dude to make you jealous and you do not give a shit about it she might take it to the next level not realizing she is dooming the relationship with it! like total make out sessions in the hallway´s with total dirtbags just to get at you and for them it means nothing its just a tactic to try and force you to notice them if they are really into you!

but ofc the best payback is to ignore it and have a good life! if a woman as nothing more to give you she will spread her legs was something my father taught me and i took to heart so if a girl is worth it i will build up the relationship but sleeping with me on the 1st 2-4 dates just means she folded her hand and showed what she is worth!
if you can read them they will tell you everything you ever need to know about them with just 1 look!

and that is your mistake!
if no girl wants you why would she want you? in her mind "are you even worth it?"
if you think assholes like me are competitive you have never seen womanly competition!
as Casanova once stated "its easy to fuck sisters, just make them compete with each other for your attention!"

i think you have miss red (i know its miss read but somehow red applied to you, red is natures way of warning you of danger and yet...) the situation you psycho! but then again from those that enjoy the devils spawn what can one expect? the only reason to enjoy the devil spawn is because they have no souls and therefore you can anally probe them have homosexual sex and degrade them without any concerns since its not a sin... it can only be a sin against those with a soul!

well Nami will behave as girls always do when spurned and go on a passive aggressive way towards the MC and Bella and make the MC miss the friendship and trust that he had on her before!

when that fails because it always fails... she will consider what Bella did to get the MC and she will reach the conclusion that Bella got the MC because she hurt the person the MC cares for most in this world... so she will do the same... and Nami will hurt Nami probably starting off with injuring herself in an "accidental" way to get the MC to worry and pay more attention to her if that does not work she will start cutting herself to numb the pain in her heart and finally probably a failed suicide attempt...

ffs i need to go watch videos of puppies playing with each other this shit turned dark too fast even for me! or even yet play SG again and try to see Sasha as much as possible, that always mends my heart!

but see the story again its makes sense Bella got on the MC radar by being mean to Nami so Nami will be mean to Nami in the hopes of getting the MC to pay attention to her... she tryed to sexually attract him in the bathroom and by inviting him to sleep with her!

so if you asked jeff to keep an eye on Nami you might have just saved her... and she might just be happy, i mean Jeff seems like an amazing dude!

just turn her into an Anal sub and her haughty attitude will no longer be a problem! absolute master boss!

if anything in public she will be a bitch and when the night comes she will pay for all the shit she did to humiliate you during the day! some couples do have that dynamic... the middle ground!

or just roll over and be that family sex toy so you will be strapped to a bed and be sexually used and abused by Bella Amber and the crazy Aunt nurse! the pussy femdom path!

depends on how you tabulate inflation into the mix really! if you count inflation for a 500k lifestyle you will still need around 20-25 millions since being aggressive with your investments not always work and sometimes you must write off a few millions! but if you invest conservatively those write off´s are tax exemptions!

(great personal rant but useless to the debate) i count Amber´s wealth at 100 millions with an average 4.5% annual return!

with that stated then you know that after a few steps money is just money and women will look for capable good looking man! wealth is only an issue for women who do not have enough money, which in bella´s case money is a non issue! status however would be and the MC would have to become a renown lawyer or something... his income could be negligible his status could not!
how many rich girls marry the school team captain because they have the status? its a trope for a reason!

many a politician male have far smaller incomes than his wife´s family but as long as he wins elections and as the overall respect of society aka as status his personal wealth is irrelevant his wife and father in law already have more then enough!

do not confuse financial situation with status, many a wealthy family have gotten his wealth by ill means and will marry off a daughter to the preachers son so they might be less hated!

i come from old money when land still meant wealth my family is high pedigree but with so many women being born and my uncles being idiots the wealth is long gone and yet in our land we are still highly regarded (my family not me specifically)! but from my great grandfather stock we had plenty of national assembly deputies, military officers and church higher ranks and if the family was to stand united we could easily sway most elections in our region but most of my dear cousins prefer to join different parties and fight each other!

so when i was younger i had plenty of new money heiresses and my mother and their mothers tried to set me up plenty of times but i just grabbed my share of the spoils and traveled and lived as much as i could! do not get me wrong i still fucked those bitches to my mother chagrin and my father and grandfather pride! money is not respect, respect is how you treat others and are perceived by the majority, yes money can help but it can more easily be a block into others views of you!

as an example the most respected man in the new city where i live is a journalist that always spoke the truth no matter what! his brother is the wealthiest but when the time comes to talk to people you can clearly see who is the one that is loved and who is the one that is despised! the journalist went bankrupt 3 times in his lifetime already but fucking hell if he ever backed down from what he believed! i work for the rich brother!

i would have bitten off her tiny finger... whats that for footfetish bitch?

back from the weekend bitches!

it just means that people can not believe how stupid you are! i do not share that opinion but thats the meaning of the facepalm its like someone is too stupid that its not worth debating with that person!

you could do a quick search on google or the urban dicionary and avoid such issues!

here let me help you by providing you your 1st step in this steep evolutionary hamster wheel you are getting yourself into!
r just roll over and be that family sex toy so you will be strapped to a bed and be sexually used and abused by Bella Amber and the crazy Aunt nurse! the pussy femdom path!
"just roll over and be that family sex toy so you will be strapped to a bed and be sexually used and abused by Bella Amber and the crazy Aunt nurse! the pussy femdom path!"
how to get this path ?

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
r just roll over and be that family sex toy so you will be strapped to a bed and be sexually used and abused by Bella Amber and the crazy Aunt nurse! the pussy femdom path!
"just roll over and be that family sex toy so you will be strapped to a bed and be sexually used and abused by Bella Amber and the crazy Aunt nurse! the pussy femdom path!"
how to get this path ?
There's no such path...wait....are you a bot? :mad: If you are i swear.....
you just made me read all those written by warscarred ages ago and that is a painful déjà vu with a scarred brain. you owe me. Big ass time.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
That's a screenshot from the game Being a DIK.
But somehow you can spot a person that has a resemblance of the Summer's Gone MC... before the haircut that is.
No it's same haircut with his date suit but without SG physics for hair
Thanks mate, I asume that scene was in one of the last three BaDIK update, because i haven't played this game roughly the last 2 years

Sep 3, 2020
There's no such path...wait....are you a bot? :mad: If you are i swear.....
you just made me read all those written by warscarred ages ago and that is a painful déjà vu with a scarred brain. you owe me. Big ass time.
isn't that a funny coincidence Bella calls her mom mama and I call Bella ma me

screenshot0002.png

screenshot0001.png

my thoughts

I am so hard right now
screenshot0003.png

my thoughts

God I love this woman

screenshot0004.png

my thoughts

Bella please save it for the honeymoon

screenshot0005.png
my thoughts

oh harder MA ME

safe words are for pussys

and that was the day I fell in love with Bella true story

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
i am still undecided if thats a call off to other developers putting their MC`s there or if its an homage! the college kings one and university of problems one are clearly throwing shade as for the rest take your best pick!

painful déjà vu with a scarred brain. you owe me. Big ass time.
i would never do that... owe your big ass, time! hell i do not want to owe it money much less time!

how to get this path ?
well considering how the game can develop i do not see why that path would not be available! i mean Bella´s mom as the menthal skill to turn you unto a sex slave using her daughter as a lure and ofc the crazy aunt to close the deal of abusing you for the 1st time!

its a very viable path in my opinion! not for me ofc not into that shit but for those who are... why not?

safe words are for pussys
herm i use safe words! why ruin a proper buttslut she knows better then anyone what she can and can not handle!

ofc half of the times their safe word is "harder master, harder!" so sometimes .... things go off the rails!

the truth can never be denied! Sasha number 1! in our hearts in our dicks and in our souls!

Reactions: kompetr
Sep 3, 2020
i am still undecided if thats a call off to other developers putting their MC`s there or if its an homage! the college kings one and university of problems one are clearly throwing shade as for the rest take your best pick!

i would never do that... owe your big ass, time! hell i do not want to owe it money much less time!

well considering how the game can develop i do not see why that path would not be available! i mean Bella´s mom as the menthal skill to turn you unto a sex slave using her daughter as a lure and ofc the crazy aunt to close the deal of abusing you for the 1st time!

its a very viable path in my opinion! not for me ofc not into that shit but for those who are... why not?

herm i use safe words! why ruin a proper buttslut she knows better then anyone what she can and can not handle!

ofc half of the times their safe word is "harder master, harder!" so sometimes .... things go off the rails!

the truth can never be denied! Sasha number 1! in our hearts in our dicks and in our souls!
and for your information I was talking about a safe word for me not Bella I could never hurt Bella

well I guess it depends and if she asks me to

• Haha
Reactions: Razrback16
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes